See, Anything??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Does anyone Really Know that anything exists?? - Do you Know that Mount Everest is really there even if you climbed it?? - IS the sun really shinning in the Mornings?? --- Are You - Really There??

What and How do you SEE? - There is NO Brightness before your eyes, or Sound before your ears. It's ALL In your MIND. There is Nothing but Total Darkness and Silence outside of the Living; -- Everything EXISTS IN THE MIND, and Nerves!!

One says He saw Big Foot!! Another says he saw a UFO!! Another says he saw a Ghost!! You say you see God!!! ( God sees Nothing but Himself )!! - Isn't what ANYONE sees. just as real as any other fools Possession??

Does "Nothing" - have definitions?? - Define ZERO or Nothing!!! What do you SEE REALLY???

ISN'T EVERYTHING JUST DEFINATIONS OF THINGS IF NOT SEEN??
Learning, - Guessing; -- Gambling, - Luck, -- ( KNOWING )!! Knowing What? - How DO You Know Anything??

The color Red, is - "22,000" Cycles ( PER -- "INCH" ) - Wave Length, at the Speed of Light??? - Sound is wave Lengths, Sight is wave Lengths, Feeling Is Wave Lengths!! - ((( Everything IS "MADE" OF WAVE LENGTHS )))!!! -- Put some in your POCKET, and Not you MIND!!!

God is defined in the Scriptures and we SEE HIM. That's Call Spirit, We see Spirits and that IS Thoughts, God's THOUGHTS / SPIRIT!! - You See Nothing But Thoughts; and (( You Don't Know what GOD / The Scriptures SAY!! )), And YOU Change them to fit your own IMAGE in Your GUT you call your Mind? -- How ((( BLIND ))) AND FOOLISH IS THAT?????

Paul 100214

OCTOBER23

I thought that you left this forum ???????????

Ec 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart

so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Letsargue

I thought that you left this forum ???????????

Ec 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart

so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

I Have!!!

(((( WRONG ))))!!!

Man IS LOST!!! -- Christians are NOT!! -- Christians are NOT MAN, but Spirits of Christ!! - Read it!!
( Deuteronomy 29:29 KJV )!!!! --&--

( Daniel 2:22 KJV )!!!!

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.