User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 368

Thread: ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

  1. #91
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I love you fnord. <3

  2. #92
    ...then I woke up. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1011259
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord5
    Here is the part you are missing completely, one is ILLEGAL, the other has no legal position, one way or the other. They cannot be compared, end of story.
    Wow.... what more can one say that you haven't said already?

    Let me paraphrase your argument.....

    Fnord5: I think homosexual marriage should be made legal, because EVERYONE should have the same rights.

    Knight: There are other groups that also want legalized marriage, should they be legalized as well?

    Fnord5: No.

    Knight: Why?

    Fnord5: Because those things are not legal.



    Dude, you really are a class-A knuckle-head.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  3. #93
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Well, he isnt. Being gay isnt legal. Sexing up animals and people within your own family is.

    So your argument is ignorant.

  4. #94
    Journeyman Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight
    Wow.... what more can one say that you haven't said already?

    Let me paraphrase your argument.....

    Fnord5: I think homosexual marriage should be made legal, because EVERYONE should have the same rights.

    Knight: There are other groups that also want legalized marriage, should they be legalized as well?

    Fnord5: No.

    Knight: Why?

    Fnord5: Because those things are not legal.



    Dude, you really are a class-A knuckle-head.
    Hey, but it's people like this that help make TOL exciting!
    THE PEOPLE AT TOL ARE GREAT!

    "If you admit you're dumb, you might just be smarter than I thought!" - A M!nerva original

    I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

    If a cannibal used a knife and fork, would you call that progress?

  5. #95
    ...then I woke up. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1011259
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Berry
    Well, he isnt. Being gay isnt legal. Sexing up animals and people within your own family is.

    So your argument is ignorant.
    "Being gay isnt legal"? I wish!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  6. #96
    ...then I woke up. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1011259
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva
    Hey, but it's people like this that help make TOL exciting!
    No doubt. Without idiots, TOL would be rather boring. Looks like we have a exciting future ahead!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  7. #97
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight
    No doubt. Without idiots, TOL would be rather boring. Looks like we have a exciting future ahead!
    Should have always been exciting, with you as the admin. Ignorance won't get you far in life my friend.

  8. #98
    ...then I woke up. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1011259
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponk
    Ignorance won't get you far in life my friend.
    Sounds like you speak from experience.

    Thanks for the words of advice!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  9. #99
    Journeyman Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    141
    Seems like maybe Fnord called over a few friends to help save him from the slaughterhouse......if that's the case...they aren't doing a very good job..
    THE PEOPLE AT TOL ARE GREAT!

    "If you admit you're dumb, you might just be smarter than I thought!" - A M!nerva original

    I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

    If a cannibal used a knife and fork, would you call that progress?

  10. #100
    Journeyman Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    141
    Oh, I see...they came from "link edited out" and it looks like they are about the only ones on the site, LOL
    Last edited by Minerva; February 28th, 2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: +
    THE PEOPLE AT TOL ARE GREAT!

    "If you admit you're dumb, you might just be smarter than I thought!" - A M!nerva original

    I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

    If a cannibal used a knife and fork, would you call that progress?

  11. #101
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight
    "Being gay isnt legal"? I wish!
    My fault, I meant being gay IS legal, so your argument is flawed.

    Why exactly are you anti-gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva
    Seems like maybe Fnord called over a few friends to help save him from the slaughterhouse......if that's the case...they aren't doing a very good job..
    I actually came here from my own accord. Fnord posted a link to it on MMK so I danced along, and I like it here.

  12. #102
    ...then I woke up. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1011259
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva
    Oh, I see...they came from "link edited out" and it looks like they are about the only ones on the site, LOL
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  13. #103
    Journeyman Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    141
    good lord...uh, sorry
    THE PEOPLE AT TOL ARE GREAT!

    "If you admit you're dumb, you might just be smarter than I thought!" - A M!nerva original

    I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

    If a cannibal used a knife and fork, would you call that progress?

  14. #104
    ...then I woke up. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1011259
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Berry
    My fault, I meant being gay IS legal, so your argument is flawed.
    Yet gay marriage ISN'T legal, moron.

    Which of course is why the comparison is spot on.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  15. #105
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight
    Yet gay marriage ISN'T legal, moron.

    Which of course is why the comparison is spot on.
    LOL circular reasoning.
    It has no legal standing.
    Not legal means it is illegal, which it is not.

    And for the record, I did not ask anyone to come here.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us