Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

anglingbun.jpg

Aw, grounded again....

Howdy folks :wave:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Thanks, kmo. Actually, I did get a new (to me) lamp for it and I'm quite ridiculously pleased about it. :chuckle:
That's great. :D

It's almost 2016. Are you a writer and keeper of New Year's resolutions? Or a writer but not a keeper - or neither writer nor keeper? I've gone from the first to the second to the third.... not sure if that's failure or progress.
:chuckle:

I'm in the last category for the most part. I've never been one to write official resolutions. There have been years where I had a vague idea of trying to start/change something in the new year but I've never taken it very seriously.

Morning everyone. Happy New Year's Eve. :wave2:

Breathe

Good morning! We've been keeping our son & DIL's pup for 3 days, while they went out of town for the long weekend. Now I remember why we don't have a dog. Precious, but too much work for an old broad like me!

Breathe

Labs are fun

They really are, and my favorite dogs. But that first year, they're nuts! However, they work on one side of town, and live on another, so my son will bring her to work, and I will keep her at the office half a day, then home with me until he gets off at 5. Thank heavens I won't have to keep her at night - it's too much like having a baby. :)
This is Daisy - they pick her up in a couple of weeks. Mom is an 80 pound behemoth. Daisy already has that big, blocky head.

View attachment 21278

We've been keeping Calvin - the mini chiweenie. Sooooo hyper.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They really are, and my favorite dogs. But that first year, they're nuts! However, they work on one side of town, and live on another, so my son will bring her to work, and I will keep her at the office half a day, then home with me until he gets off at 5. Thank heavens I won't have to keep her at night - it's too much like having a baby. :)
This is Daisy - they pick her up in a couple of weeks. Mom is an 80 pound behemoth. Daisy already has that big, blocky head.

View attachment 21278

We've been keeping Calvin - the mini chiweenie. Sooooo hyper.

Wish I was there in that world of puppies of yours