What is God's will for you?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There's that good foundation I told you about. :) You don't have to join anything, you're part of His body already. You didn't miss anything, you just saw first hand the tares being raised up with the wheat. Don't feel you missed Him. He is waking up in us, in different ways, at different times, just like we stretch different body parts before we get out of bed. He has to stretch us like a garment before He can put us on completely, a little at a time. You were instant in season, and seasons come and seasons go. You will be instant again when it's time. Blessings and peace

Kind words and thanks...the Lord does not put us on, we put Him on.

On one of those hot summer's days, we [some young and enthusiastic Salvationists had banded together with me in unity of prayer and purpose] we had witnessed an amazing miracle which had resulted in the chapel being packed out, aye with street people, winos, and the officers had to appeal to us to sort it out for they were out of their depth.

Later that day I went for a walk beside the Thames, I came upon a tunnel which had been built under the modern dual carriage way, in a moment of foolishness [perhaps] I ventured in even though I could see no light at the other end.

The tunnel stretched over a double dual carriageway, 8 lanes of traffic, at least a quarter of a mile.

Soon it was inky black, soon I became frightened.

I should've turned back. But somehow my stupid guts just wanted to see the light at the other end.

Now I could not see my hand in front of my face, there was no rail protecting against falling into the Thames and I could hear it rushing.
I dared not move quicker than to inch along with both hands against the tunnel wall afraid that I would wander and fall into the river.

Perhaps there were people, robbers, murderers. I have never been so afraid before or since.

I became aware of the devil, screaming [not audibly] at me. "where is your God? He has abandoned you....you are going to die here"

Oh if only a light would appear.

It's one thing to be afraid, but it is another thing to be afraid for a long period of time. To turn back would not help for the tunnel entrance had by now disappeared....the devil began screaming obscenities, saying vile things about God....I was too afraid to answer, but I cried desperately to the Lord for protection. Trembling, sweating, cold sweat, clinging to that tunnel wall...inch by inch longing to run.
Then there was a pinhole of light far, far ahead but still I dared not do more than inch. But it gave me courage to rebuke the devil. Gradually. gradually the light got larger and I could move faster with more confidence until the last 200 yards I was walking briskly and then running to the light and out of the tunnel into the bright warm sunshine.

Immediately there was a great kerfuffle in the long grass over against the wall and I went to see what caused it and lo a little fledgeling blackbird still nest sticky, he was obviously on his maiden flight and had come to grief against the wall and had plopped down by the wall.
My heart filled with love for him and foolishly I reached down to pick him up.

Foolish because of course he saw me [he had been too busy sorting out his feathers to notice me looking down at him] he scrambled away with a squawk and a couple run and hops and in he was in the air over the river.....my heart went after him...

And God spoke to me "I have allowed this to happen in order to teach you"

"You ARE that blackbird, come to grief and totally self absorbed, you did not know that God was watching, the LOVE He has for you, how that not a single thing can enter into your space or come near to you unless God has allowed it. But My child if the heavens disappeared and you could SEE God with His hand stretched toward you what would your reaction be? therefore God pours His thoughts upon you"

Last edited:

RBBI

Kind words and thanks...the Lord does not put us on, we put Him on.

On one of those hot summer's days, we [some young and enthusiastic Salvationists had banded together with me in unity of prayer and purpose] we had witnessed an amazing miracle which had resulted in the chapel being packed out, aye with street people, winos, and the officers had to appeal to us to sort it out for they were out of their depth.

Later that day I went for a walk beside the Thames, I came upon a tunnel which had been built under the modern dual carriage way, in a moment of foolishness [perhaps] I ventured in even though I could see no light at the other end.

The tunnel stretched over a double dual carriageway, 8 lanes of traffic, at least a quarter of a mile.

Soon it was inky black, soon I became frightened.

I should've turned back. But somehow my stupid guts just wanted to see the light at the other end.

Now I could not see my hand in front of my face, there was no rail protecting against falling into the Thames and I could hear it rushing.
I dared not move quicker than to inch along with both hands against the tunnel wall afraid that I would wander and fall into the river.

Perhaps there were people, robbers, murderers. I have never been so afraid before or since.

I became aware of the devil, screaming [not audibly] at me. "where is your God? He has abandoned you....you are going to die here"

Oh if only a light would appear.

It's one thing to be afraid, but it is another thing to be afraid for a long period of time. To turn back would not help for the tunnel entrance had by now disappeared....the devil began screaming obscenities, saying vile things about God....I was too afraid to answer, but I cried desperately to the Lord for protection. Trembling, sweating, cold sweat, clinging to that tunnel wall...inch by inch longing to run.
Then there was a pinhole of light far, far ahead but still I dared not do more than inch. But it gave me courage to rebuke the devil. Gradually. gradually the light got larger and I could move faster with more confidence until the last 200 yards I was walking briskly and then running to the light and out of the tunnel into the bright warm sunshine.

Immediately there was a great kerfuffle in the long grass over against the wall and I went to see what caused it and lo a little fledgeling blackbird still nest sticky, he was obviously on his maiden flight and had come to grief against the wall and had plopped down by the wall.
My heart filled with love for him and foolishly I reached down to pick him up.

Foolish because of course he saw me [he had been too busy sorting out his feathers to notice me looking down at him] he scrambled away with a squawk and a couple run and hops and in he was in the air over the river.....my heart went after him...

And God spoke to me "I have allowed this to happen in order to teach you"

"You ARE that blackbird, come to grief and totally self absorbed, you did not know that God was watching, the LOVE He has for you, how that not a single thing can enter into your space or come near to you unless God has allowed it. But My child if the heavens disappeared and you could SEE God with His hand stretched toward you what would your reaction be? therefore God pours His thoughts upon you"

Beautiful, really beautiful.

But yes, He does put us on, Christ IN US, is the hope of glory, the more we surrender to Him the more of us He can have dominion over. We also put Him on, as it's the second anointing, the pattern is as of the Ark of the Covenant, covered within and without with pure gold, symbolic of our humanity (wood) being completely consumed by Him.

And now I tell you what you already know, there is a calling on your life, and in this hour like all the rest of us with such a calling, it is imperative that you lay down everything and press in like you never have before.

Time is short and the greatest manifestation of HaShem's power is poised to hit the world through a company of His sons, who are both male and female after the flesh, but sons by virtue of being led by His Spirit in all things, those who loved not their own lives unto the end and washed their robes (soul and spirit) in the blood of the lamb. They cry beneath the altar (the only way under the altar grate is to be consumed with fire having made of themselves a living sacrifice) wanting their brethren to die the same way they did (to self). Blessings and peace to you....

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There is a soul harvest taking place on other continents, my thoughts are that the only witness more the west will have is, martyrs.

The wall the blackbird came to grief on was the church, the western church seems so determined not to believe the "things" of God.

I do not believe in separating ever from the church. It is peculiar to have a direct call to ministry and yet be kept on hold. I believe a door will suddenly open and I will need to up and walk through it without a backward look.

Isaiah was used mightily to prophesy and then years of silence and inactivity during which time he wrote his prophecies down [Isaiah is the first prophet to write a book of his prophecies] then suddenly he became active again....

RBBI

There is a soul harvest taking place on other continents, my thoughts are that the only witness more the west will have is, martyrs.

The wall the blackbird came to grief on was the church, the western church seems so determined not to believe the "things" of God.

I do not believe in separating ever from the church. It is peculiar to have a direct call to ministry and yet be kept on hold. I believe a door will suddenly open and I will need to up and walk through it without a backward look.

Isaiah was used mightily to prophesy and then years of silence and inactivity during which time he wrote his prophecies down [Isaiah is the first prophet to write a book of his prophecies] then suddenly he became active again....

That's because the Jezebel spirit has strangled the faith out of the western church nearly. They are more interested in telling people what NOT to believe, rather to build faith on what TO believe. Jezebel loves to instill fear, and she has them so afraid of getting the wrong spirit, they fail to get the right one.

Not peculiar at all if you realize what hour we are in and what His true plan is. Most Christians are aware they have to come out of Egypt the flesh, but fail to realize that once out, they became easy pickings for Babylon (religious systems). That is the pattern and the pattern cannot lie.

We were called out (those of us that have heard to call to come out of her), that we might be sent back in again to set the others free. But it looks bad, makes you look reprobate to the lust of the eyes, taking on the image of sinful flesh, being made of no reputation. Yet going back into "Egypt" at the order of the angel, is exactly what preserves the Christ child in us, as Herod, a type of the carnal mind, seeks the life of those 2 years/2 days (a day is like a thousand years; 2 days/years since Christ) old.

But He has a plan for these sons and all the Herods on the throne of men's hearts that have exalted themselves above the laity (sin of the Nicolaitans), and as David desired a woman/souls that was not theirs to possess, shall reap the death of their own firstborn instead. Woe unto the shepherds who have fed themselves....Blessings and peace to you....