ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
You just love to take your FEW verses OUT OF CONTEXT and make the WHOLE Bible bow before them.

Look at the wider picture than just your ... chopped text.
Luk 16:14-18 KJV And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. (15) And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. (16) The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (17) And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail. (18) Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
Does this look like something that is NOT OT Law?

We gave him verse, after verse, that the Lord Jesus Christ quoted, directly from the law in the OC, and the punk spun it, denied it, craftily dismissed, punted them.

john w

Hall of Fame
It has nothing to do with preaching the OT.

Try reading Romans 7:1-6, and you might understand it.

Deceiver-as I just said, he spins it.

whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

That is straight out of the OT law, you moron. We gave you the passages, and you say that is not teaching the law.

Habitual liar.

Let me guess your response..."Try reading, and you will understand, Johnny.....Darby....Figurative.....Don't you believe the bible/'Jesus'/Paul?...."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

It pertains to the New Covenant.

God divorced Israel (the House of Israel only, not her sister Judah)

It was unlawful under the Law of Moses for God remarry Israel.

The only way God could remarry Israel was if He died.

After God died on the cross, He could then remarry Israel (this is how the NC was made with the House of Israel)

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant, and explains it all in Romans 7.

However, because you are a Darby Follower, you won't understand it.

DAN P

/QUOTE]

Hi and if God did not divorce Himself from Judah , Then Judah is still under the Old Covenant , then He can not OFFER the New Covenant to Judah !!:hammer::hammer:

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

After God died on the cross, He could then remarry Israel (this is how the NC was made with the House of Israel)

Made up, demon. The verse is straight out of the OT, you piece of trash.

As I predicted, he spins it, denies it.

Luke 10 KJV

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

Matthew 22 KJV
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 7 KJV
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught straight out of the law-“- Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you”

Deut. 6 KJV
1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: 2 that thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged. 3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: 5 and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. 9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Lev. 19 KJV

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

The devil to Craigie: Keep denying it.....Change the subject.....Misquote.....Do what I did in the wilderness, to "Jesus".....You can do it, my child, Craigie....

Satanic deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame

"However, because you are a Darby Follower, you won't understand it."-Craigie

As I predicted. The punk is again outed as a satanist, cannot answer me, so he spams.

Answer-
And listen, punk Craigie: We/I will not put up with your rabbit trails, evasion, spin, dodge ball...Tell us:

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and if God did not divorce Himself from Judah , Then Judah is still under the Old Covenant , then He can not OFFER the New Covenant to Judah !!:hammer::hammer:

The New Covenant was promised to Israel and Judah.

It couldn't be made withe Israel until the husband died. Otherwise, it would have been an abomination for the husband to remarry his wife.

God never divorced Judah. He didn't have to die for it to be made with Israel.

(Matt 15:24) He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Made up, demon. The verse is straight out of the OT, you piece of trash.

The law was in place during the Incarnation of Christ Jesus.

However, neither John the Baptist, Christ Jesus, or the 12 taught it.

They preached the kingdom of God.

Right Divider

Body part

Tellalie waves his magic wand once again and that verse can mean anything that he wants it to. What a true man of the world.

john w

Hall of Fame
The New Covenant was promised to Israel and Judah.

It couldn't be made withe Israel until the husband died. Otherwise, it would have been an abomination for the husband to remarry his wife.

God never divorced Judah. He didn't have to die for it to be made with Israel.

(Matt 15:24) He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law was in place during the Incarnation of Christ Jesus.

However, neither John the Baptist, Christ Jesus, or the 12 taught it.

They preached the kingdom of God.

You misinterpreted the verse, demon.

Josephus? Wikipedia?

musterion

Kinda like your theology.

You just make stuff up as you go.

I'm tired of calling you Tettles. Makes you seem vaguely soft and fuzzy, nonthreatening. Not the wickedly dangerous liar that you really are.

So I shall now call you...the Allegoricizer.

Or just Al.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm tired of calling you Tettles. Makes you seem vaguely soft and fuzzy, nonthreatening. Not the wickedly dangerous liar that you really are.

So I shall now call you...the Allegoricizer.

Or just Al.

I couldn't care less what you call me mystery boy.

Your position on Luke 19:44 showed me that you are no different than the Pharisees of the first century.

No matter what truth is shown to you, you reject it, because you are only interested in defending the teachings of men.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(Acts 1:4) "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

Jesus knew the Holy Spirit was going to be given to them on Pentecost.

Pentecost was one of the three pilgrimage feasts that according to the law required all Jews to go to Jerusalem.

If Peter and the 12 were adhering to the law (your claim), that means they would have been in Jerusalem for Pentecost. Why then did Jesus tell them not to leave Jerusalem?

john w

Hall of Fame
(Acts 1:4) "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

Jesus knew the Holy Spirit was going to be given to them on Pentecost.

Pentecost was one of the three pilgrimage feasts that according to the law required all Jews to go to Jerusalem.

If Peter and the 12 were adhering to the law (your claim), that means they would have been in Jerusalem for Pentecost. Why then did Jesus tell them not to leave Jerusalem?

I did not ask, that satanist.
I asked:

Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?

The demon now asserts that Pentecost was not an "appointed time," according to the law.

Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law?

john w

Hall of Fame
Listen up, "boy," you pathetic sissy, wimp, sissy:

Josephus? Wikipedia?

Why don't you have a job, Craigie? Don't you believe Paul, when he calls you an infidel, for not supporting your disintegrating "family?"

You are a mess.

And quit plagiarizing me, punk.

john w

Hall of Fame

=admits he is stoned, possessed by a demon.

He says that "the law was nailed to the cross," and yet agrees that Pentecost was an "appointed time," according to the law, asserts/admits that the OC continued until 70 AD, and that the law was part of the OC, but no one taught anyone in early Acts, to observe the law,

You pathetic moron, demon possessed Preterist. Even you know it.

If Peter and the 12 were adhering to the law =Pentecost was just a party.

TOL laughs at you, like your ex wife.

Peter and the 12? 13? I get it-13, biblically, is satanic.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I did not ask, that satanist.
I asked:

Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?

Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law?

Their mamma's.

:duh: