Smell Test

Arthur Brain

What, "Aren't you?"

I'm presuming you've misplaced the comma here. ACW made a dopey claim that I had a load of sock puppet accounts on here that has hitherto been invalidated by Sherman. I won't return your childish little neg in kind either. (Seriously dude, this ain't a playground even if it often resembles one.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB, I don't mind dabbling in "Verbal Fisticuffs" however, you're gonna have to 'keep up' otherwise, it's just one-sided and that gets boring real fast.

Arthur Brain

Well, perhaps you need to find posters who supply you with elongated posts as long as your leg? You keep complaining about the length of my posts, yet, you continue to participate? Why is that, anyway?

I don't keep complaining about the length of your posts. Where'd ya get that from?

:AMR:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm presuming you've misplaced the comma here. ACW made a dopey claim that I had a load of sock puppet accounts on here that has hitherto been invalidated by Sherman. I won't return your childish little neg in kind either. (Seriously dude, this ain't a playground even if it often resembles one.)

You sure are 'fixated' on ACW?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't keep complaining about the length of your posts. Where'd ya get that from?

:AMR:

You appear to believe my posts are somewhat 'sparse' regarding their length. If you need a further explanation, seek one out, elsewhere. I'm about done with you for today, have you any worthwhile parting words?

Arthur Brain

You appear to believe my posts are somewhat 'sparse' regarding their length. If you need a further explanation, seek one out, elsewhere. I'm about done with you for today, have you any worthwhile parting words?

Length, no. Content, yes.

You carry on tweeting away dude, seems to make you happy so crack on...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
REPUBLICANOSAURUS.jpg

Conservatives confuse the quantity of posts with quality - just repeating the same thing over and over again, like a Russian "bot!"

No research, no real effort to address criticisms, no critical thinking - just regurgitating their blind obedience to "Comrade Trump!"

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Conservatives confuse the quantity of posts with quality - just repeating the same thing over and over again, like a Russian "bot!"

No research, no real effort to address criticisms, no critical thinking - just regurgitating their blind obedience to "Comrade Trump!"

Well, there is certainly no "quality" in that pathetic post.

Here is some research: In over a year the vaunted FBI, the greatest and most high-tech investigative body ever, along with organs of the American Government have failed to find any proof proving this fantasy collusion between Trump and Russia.