ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
(1 Cor 15:3) For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

This was taught before the cross:

(Matt 16:11) From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

The punk cannot even get the verse straight-Mt. 16:21 KJV:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

And his father the devil told him to delete the Mt. 16:22 KJV verse.

Very subtil(Genesis 3). Your father the devil taught you well.

Right Divider

Body part
Exactly

The House of Israel is referred to as "Joseph", "Ephraim", and "Israel" in different passages.

When Joseph returned, Judah was very jealous and angry at his Father.

(Rom 11:14) in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them.
Get rid of that perverted piece of crap that you call a "Bible' and get a real one.
Rom 11:14 KJV If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
It does NOT say JEWS in there, it is them which are MY FLESH. That is ALL of Israel and Judah you spawn of the devil.

Just like Paul makes clear in VERSE 1:
Rom 11:1 KJV I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
You are just perverter of truth parading around as a minister of righteousness!

Right Divider

Body part
Exactly

The House of Israel is referred to as "Joseph", "Ephraim", and "Israel" in different passages.

When Joseph returned, Judah was very jealous and angry at his Father.

(Rom 11:14) in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them.

Elijah was NOT A JEW.

Nowhere in Romans 11 will you find the word "JEW', or "JEWS".

Dispensationalists butcher Romans 11
Wow, I mean really WOW, No, WOW

In back-to-back post no less!

musterion

(1 Cor 15:3) For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

This was taught before the cross:

(Matt 16:11) From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Let's look at the next verse:

(1 Cor 15:4) that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Matthew is missing that key yellow part from Paul.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from the satanic Preterist Craigie, the habitual liar of TOL...

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

You lied again, for all of TOL to witness, to defend your satanic Preterism.

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

Read it-from that time forth....began to shew" them.

Peter was clueless that He would die.

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Therefore, they are not the same "the" gospels, "good news." This "argument" that there is just one "the gospel," just one piece of good news, self-destructs, "commits suicide". There is plenty of "good news"(and bad news) in the book-the context tells us what "good news"/gospel is in view.

Good news is the kingdom of God is Christ in us.

Bad news is it's hidden until he gets in you.

One gospel.

brewmama

When asked what is the gospel of your salvation, it's crickets. You've yet to answer.

wrong

When asked how you got in the church you claim as "the church", again, crickets.

wrong again

When asked how YOU are saved, you give something out of your "the church" SoF, and when preached the cross you don't glory in it, but object to a follow up question that would expose your works as part of what you believe for salvation so you throw a tantrum. Galatians 2:16-21 KJV, Galatians 5:2 KJV

It pleases God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). Your beef is with God (1 Timothy 2:4 KJV).

Why do you ignore everything I post to answer your questions? I knew you had a reading comprehension problem, but that takes the cake.

Why do you think I disagree with 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV?

Why do you think I have any disagreement with 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV?

But since you brought it up, that leads to another question (no doubt it will go unanswered as usual)

In your verse it says "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

If he gave himself for all, why are you so concerned that people aren't saved? It's all done, right? We don't have to do anything , on fact, we get in trouble if we do try to do something. According to your posted words.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because you can't get them there until they believe that Christ was the messiah.

Wow, that was a hard one.

:rotfl:

So, you're claiming Paul preached the "kingdom gospel" to the Jews in Rome, and then once they believed the "kingdom gospel", Paul was then going to lay the "Body gospel" on them?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get rid of that perverted piece of crap that you call a "Bible' and get a real one.
Rom 11:14 KJV If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
It does NOT say JEWS in there, it is them which are MY FLESH. That is ALL of Israel and Judah you spawn of the devil.

Just like Paul makes clear in VERSE 1:
Rom 11:1 KJV I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
You are just perverter of truth parading around as a minister of righteousness!

Congratulations, you just refuted yourself.

Once again, all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

Because you and most Darby followers fail to understand this, you guys are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, I mean really WOW, No, WOW

In back-to-back post no less!

The NIV uses the word "jealous", which is Paul's point, and is what the brother of the prodigal son was.

However, the KJV is correct, and does not use the words "Jew" or "Jews" in Romans 11.

john w

Hall of Fame
Good news is the kingdom of God is Christ in us.

Bad news is it's hidden until he gets in you.

One gospel.

Thanks for checking in, with NADA, sport.

My posts, with scripture laid out, in which to soak your made up "one piece of good news in the bible" jazz spaced out "mind of mush," vs. your "asserts...pound the table...declare 'victory'," while you return to your echo chamber, in a room, with a black light.

Contrasts.

"One gospel"-you

Translated: Clueless as to what the term means.

Have a seat, sport-isle 12, near the back.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew is missing that key yellow part from Paul.

(John 1:29) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John the Baptist knew 1 Cor 15:3

Let's take at 1 Cor 15:3 again.

How is this some secret mystery that only Paul knew about if Paul himself tells us it was "according to scriptures"?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Thanks for checking in, with NADA, sport.

My posts, with scripture laid out, in which to soak your made up "one piece of good news in the bible" jazz spaced out "mind of mush," vs. your "asserts...pound the table...declare 'victory'," while you return to your echo chamber, in a room, with a black light.

Contrasts.

"One gospel"-you

Translated: Clueless as to what the term means.

Have a seat, sport-isle 12, near the back.

Okay :)

You know with the way you like to run yer head there's only one place you coulda disappeared to.

Jail.

Did yuh learn not to smack around on them gals little man?

Was it fun or anguish receiving what yuh done?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In back-to-back posts you said it did and did not. Your are a dork.

The KJV does not have the words "Jew" or "Jews" in Romans 11.

I used a different version for Rom 11:11 to emphasize "jealousy".

There is a good reason why the KJV does not use the words "Jew" or "Jews" in Romans 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.