Glad to be here

Pastorcraig

I am a Baptist pastor and enjoy having conversations on theological topics. I have a Doctorate of Ministry degree from Talbot School of Theology and looking forward to learning more.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am a Baptist pastor and enjoy having conversations on theological topics. I have a Doctorate of Ministry degree from Talbot School of Theology and looking forward to learning more.
:wave2: I hope to read that you preach the gospel of Christ!

OCTOBER23

Here is your first Topic

HOW MANY GODS IN JOHN 1:1 ???

Talbot School of Theology is a theologically conservative, evangelical seminary in Southern California. With a 55-year heritage of biblical fidelity, the seminary couples solid evangelical scholarship with intentional character development to prepare students for a lifetime of relevant, effective ministry. The seminary's seven master's degree programs and three doctoral degree programs are led by a faculty of nationally renowned, actively engaged ministry leaders.

Letsargue

I am a Baptist pastor and enjoy having conversations on theological topics. I have a Doctorate of Ministry degree from Talbot School of Theology and

looking forward to learning more.

IF That IS True, - you're the first, - BUT I look forward to discussing Christ with You. - I Have 5 Baptists, and 1 Methodist church within one mile of me. How does that look?

Paul

Krsto

Welcome aboard. Do you put "Pastor" in front of your name in real life? If so, why? Does it help you get more respect?

Krsto

IF That IS True, - you're the first, - BUT I look forward to discussing Christ with You. - I Have 5 Baptists, and 1 Methodist church within one mile of me. How does that look?

Paul

It looks like the Baptists are ahead 5 to 1 in your neck of the woods.

Letsargue

It looks like the Baptists are ahead 5 to 1 in your neck of the woods.

How many times have you read the Book of Numbers?

God doesn't agree with that form of knowing Truth. But as for carnal minded stuff, I'd say you're right.

Paul

IMJerusha

Definitely but I wouldn't want to leverage that by using a title. That's the world's way of doing things. The Christian way is to earn it fair and square.

I thought the position of overseer a noble task. I don't see anything in Scripture requiring he be mum about it though I would enjoy seeing him post something.