MAJOR MIDEAST WAR COMING

Lexington'96

"Neutral" means you want to tolerate evil because you yourself are evil in your heart.

:think:

So, in order to not tolerate evil one must involve themselves in every conflict?

So if a blood and a crip are fighting each other, do I have to chose a side?

chair

:think:

So, in order to not tolerate evil one must involve themselves in every conflict?

One has to be very careful in these things. A common misconception is "ISIS is Bad, therefore let's support their enemies." But their enemies are bad too. In some cases much worse, even if they don't make nasty videos.

On the other hand, one does need to protect one's own interests.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
MAJOR MIDEAST WAR COMING

According to Mr. Bill Salus, there is a Major Mideast War coming.

After thoroughly studying, Ezek 38 and Psalm 83 prophecies

he thinks that Israel will be attacked by Syria and Retaliate

and end up taking over Syria , Lebanon, Iraq and part of Egypt.

That territory will give Israel the area of the Land Promised to Abraham.

https://youtu.be/w6DzPUydr5U

https://youtu.be/QrMNJNU0tkw

https://youtu.be/HaJ8fCc6uEY
America was hard pressed to occupy Iraq over an extended period, so where is a small nation like Israel (8,462,000 million) going to find the troops to occupy Syria , Lebanon, Iraq and part of Egypt?

Syria 22.85 million (2013)

Lebanon 4.467 million (2013)

Iraq 33.42 million (2013)

Egypt 82.06 million (2013)

fzappa13

Although a treaty between Israel and her traditional enemies is on God's to do list it is not plain whether that includes the right of ingress and egress. Be that as it may, any unfettered access to these areas has no biblical support that I am aware of until after Jesus' return. Heck, they can't even get ride of that gaudy dome in their own back yard.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The last time you predicted a date, you turned out to be absolutely wrong. You are the one who is all wet. Scripture says that we should test the spirits. If you cannot submit to a test, it proves you are unwilling to submit to scripture. You should be grateful that the old covenant under which false prophets are put to death has been abolished. The old covenant's purpose was to give us a yardstick as to what is right and wrong in anticipation of becoming children of God when we no longer need rules like that. You, on the other hand, have not heeded the warnings in the old covenant of the seriousness of the false prophesies you are bringing to the public constantly. If I were in your church I would evict you from the congregation because what you are doing has nothing whatsoever to do with being a Christian.

Good Post

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This is all you could come up with? They are both wrong and law enforcement should take both before judges for execution.

drbrumley

If the reports are true, this thing is about to explode. 150,000 Sauds going into Syria is a terrible idea. Just think about this a sec; US, Russia, Turks, Syrians, Iraqi's, Iranians, ISIS, Al Queda and now Saudi Arabia. Let's throw more gas on this fire.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Israel has not got the Territory promised by God to Abraham.

This first War will Lead to the God & Magog War 3 1/2 years later.

And that will culminate in Armageddon and a Pole Shift in which Billions will Die.
Militarily, Israel lacks the troops required to occupy the territory promised in the Old Testament, even if by some miracle was able to defeat the arrnies of a Cyprus, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey!

Given that America's military was stretched to the limit occupying just Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11, what realistic chance would Israel have to occupy an even larger territory?

fzappa13

If the reports are true, this thing is about to explode. 150,000 Sauds going into Syria is a terrible idea. Just think about this a sec; US, Russia, Turks, Syrians, Iraqi's, Iranians, ISIS, Al Queda and now Saudi Arabia. Let's throw more gas on this fire.

Not to argue against the possible gravity of the situation but the force being put together by the Saudis is mercenary in its makeup and its purpose has taken some very public and questionable shifts.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/s...0-000-troops-support-airstrikes-yemen-n330416