ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJB)

Why didn't Paul preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 to the Jews in Rome?

(Acts 28:23) ..He witnessed to them from morning till evening, explaining about the kingdom of God, and from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets he tried to persuade them about Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
Nowhere in the Bible does it say what you claim.

It's no more wars in the kingdom.

The kingdom of God is not of this world.
It amazing how you can just wave your magic wand and POOF .... it's spiritual. You somehow think that the physical and spiritual worlds are somehow completely separate. They are not and you are clueless about how they work together.

Right Divider

Body part
The Apostle Paul compared the two Jerusalems.

The one in the Middle East is like the slave woman Hagar, the one above is like the women given the promise Sarah.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

(Heb 11:6) Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.
And the heavenly COMES DOWN from heaven. Is that so hard to understand?

john w

Hall of Fame
The 12?

Jesus Himself preached it.

(John 6:54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Made up. You've been shown, deceiver, for years, most recently, by me, that neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to the dbr, as a basis for justification. And yet they did preach the gospel of the kingdom, for 3 years, prior to the dbr. So much for your satanic "one piece of good news in thed book......Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 Kjv" "invention, soddy.

I picked you apart on this yesterday, punk, and, as is your MO, you wimped off into the sunset, bailed, to listen to your Hankie Hanegraaf tapes on casette, wimpie Craigie.

But your father the devil just keeps telling you to assert that, you wicked pervert.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the heavenly COMES DOWN from heaven. Is that so hard to understand?

(2 Cor 2:12) I know a man yin Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows.

What heaven was John in when he saw the New Jerusalem coming out of heaven?

What heaven did the New Jerusalem come out of?

Also, nowhere in the Bible does it say it comes to planet earth.

Right Divider

Body part
Why didn't Paul preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 to the Jews in Rome?

(Acts 28:23) ..He witnessed to them from morning till evening, explaining about the kingdom of God, and from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets he tried to persuade them about Jesus.
Why would they believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 if they reject Jesus as the one spoken of by Moses and the Prophets?

I'll bet that you would start your babies our with raw meat!

Right Divider

Body part
(2 Cor 2:12) I know a man yin Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows.

What heaven was John in when he saw the New Jerusalem coming out of heaven?

What heaven did the New Jerusalem come out of?

Also, nowhere in the Bible does it say it comes to planet earth.
Who was the man caught up to the third heaven?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Made up. You've been shown, deceiver, for years, most recently, by me, that neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to the dbr, as a basis for justification.

Nice, you just single handedly blew MAD theology outta the water.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.