The Key to Understanding and Believing the Gospel

ezra.eskriba

You have not answered my question !

Well it depends...

Do you believe the Gospel ?
> If it is the gospel about the crucified and risen Christ .. then yes. Otherwise then no which is not a gospel at all

Its set forth in the Truths of the acronym Tulip !
> It depends.. if it remains in the truth of Christ then yes.. otherwise no.

Now which comes first, the gospel or calvinism.. of course the gospel of Christ.
It also applies, which comes first the gospel or the epistles? And again of course the gospel comes first... the Gospel of Christ. :)

Since the epistles holds the truth of the gospel, preaching the crucified and the risen Christ God then the truth remains. The same for calvinism or any doctrine, preaching and even songs of praise.

The truth about Christ and his kingdom is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.. so if you hold into what you called TULIP and Christ centered then the gospel is with you.. but even if you utter scriptures in your lips but doesn't hold to teachings and enticed with the worldly deceptions and exchanged the truth for a lie, then your doctrine is futile. Much more we hold to the apostles teaching for they are witnesses of the Lord and has been with the Lord. Even the early church fathers or Calvin must hold to the apostles teaching.

Thus there is no other doctrine and gospel aside from Christ crucified and risen... You must hold to the truth, pure godliness and in the righteousness of Christ.

Remain in the vine my friend.

beloved57

Well it depends...

Do you believe the Gospel ?
> If it is the gospel about the crucified and risen Christ .. then yes. Otherwise then no which is not a gospel at all

Its set forth in the Truths of the acronym Tulip !
> It depends.. if it remains in the truth of Christ then yes.. otherwise no.

Now which comes first, the gospel or calvinism.. of course the gospel of Christ.
It also applies, which comes first the gospel or the epistles? And again of course the gospel comes first... the Gospel of Christ. :)

Since the epistles holds the truth of the gospel, preaching the crucified and the risen Christ God then the truth remains. The same for calvinism or any doctrine, preaching and even songs of praise.

The truth about Christ and his kingdom is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.. so if you hold into what you called TULIP and Christ centered then the gospel is with you.. but even if you utter scriptures in your lips but doesn't hold to teachings and enticed with the worldly deceptions and exchanged the truth for a lie, then your doctrine is futile. Much more we hold to the apostles teaching for they are witnesses of the Lord and has been with the Lord. Even the early church fathers or Calvin must hold to the apostles teaching.

Thus there is no other doctrine and gospel aside from Christ crucified and risen... You must hold to the truth, pure godliness and in the righteousness of Christ.

Remain in the vine my friend.

You are unsure and unstable, get back when you can answer with a yes or no !

Nanja

what is unsure and unstable? do you not believe in the gospel of Christ?

beloved57
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
Do you believe the Gospel ? Its set forth in the Truths of the acronym Tulip !

Just answer Yes or No. :)

My answer to that question is absolutely Yes,
I do believe the Gospel as set forth in the Truths of Tulip!

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Preservation of the Saints

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
beloved57

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace

~~~~~

To embrace TULIP as a means of salvation is to commit spiritual suicide.

All that believe that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world are lost.

If you don't believe that "Jesus is Lord" you will never see heaven.

Jesus said, "Unless you believe that I am he (GOD) you will die in your sins" John 8:24.

A limited atonement means that Jesus is a failure and is not Lord.

beloved57

beloved57

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace

~~~~~

Amen, now how simple was that ?

beloved57

To embrace TULIP as a means of salvation is to commit spiritual suicide.

All that believe that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world are lost.

If you don't believe that "Jesus is Lord" you will never see heaven.

Jesus said, "Unless you believe that I am he (GOD) you will die in your sins" John 8:24.

A limited atonement means that Jesus is a failure and is not Lord.

If you dont embrace Tulip, you are still under the power of sin and unbelief !

beloved57

No, if you do embrace TULIP you are under the power of Satan.

Jesus is Lord. He is Lord because he is God.

Tulip is the Gospel, if you dont believe it, its because the god of this world, satan, has blinded your mind, you are in a lost state as of right now !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly the same: According to God's Purpose and Grace given them before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

You are a mess as far as your theology is concerned. TULIP did not exist as a doctrine before Calvin. :duh:

ezra.eskriba

If you dont embrace Tulip, you are still under the power of sin and unbelief !

You misunderstood the very word of God. Anyone who believes in the Lord has the holy spirit and is protected from the power of sin.

GAL 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God

we belong to the Lord and how is that unstable. You are attached with men's teaching and twisting the gospel.. you misunderstood the very word of God.

Tell me.. if Jesus commanded the apostles to go and make disciples of all nations and baptize them in the name of the father, son and holy ghost... did Peter obey the Lord's command?

MAT 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

and Peter baptize in a single name Jesus Christ because the apostles knew that He is the Holy One of Israel, the Messiah, the one to come who frees everyone who believes from the power of sin.. the wickedness of this world..

ACTS 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

You don't have the wisdom of God you have but teachings of men and that will not save you from the coming wrath. Therefore embrace Him who is to come and who will judge the living and the dead that includes you. Don't you know that the dead will be resurrected on that day and everyone will be ashamed for all the lawless acts we did and all the slavery of sin.

Will not Queen Sheba and Nineveh rise from the dead and will judge the jews in Jesus time?

MAT 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. 42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it

Repent and believe Jesus Christ.. believe in the Lord while he is found for a time will come that the power of the lawless one will come and will try to destroy all the saints of the most high.

Just look at your life and if it is with absolute purity, righteousness and holiness.. unless you become a saint of the Lord you will not see God. Where then is the power of sin... the Lord have freed us from that bondage and we say NO to unrighteous act, wrong belief, the power of lust, wrong doing, the flesh and worldliness, the love of wealth and the likes.

Why then? For we are just passing through.. we as Christians don't belong to this world but to the Lord.