I listen to everyone
to see
if
they make sense
and
then put them on ignore
if
they don't

Obviously you would learn much more listening (even if you don't agree) than ignoring...this post explains why you are so far removed from reality, you ignore it.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Donald Trump: The Establishment Candidate

Published on Dec 18, 2015

While his rise in the polls is attributed to his challenging the establishment and the political status quo, let's look at the many ways Donald Trump, when it comes to his political positions, represents that very same status quo. From the Fed, to war, to civil liberties, the "anti-establishment" Trump takes no positions not already endorsed by the establishment.

If you look at the policies instead of the personalities, says Ron Paul in this special edition of the Liberty Report, Donald Trump really is the candidate of the establishment. From war to civil liberties, the policies are not as radical as the candidate may seem.

:up:

I think that's a good point. The Establishment may not be a fan of Trump but it's not necessarily because he supports anti-Establishment policies. And the policies he does support that the Establishment doesn't (like banning Muslims) aren't in an anti-Establishment vein either.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
they all got the memo

trump really represents the republican party
so
he doesn't have to be the nominee

his job is complete
and
he will be rewarded by hillary

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
jeb said it

trump is a jerk

it made him feel better
but
he forgot the other part

trump supporters are idiots

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Lindsey Graham throws in the towel, he is done....and thank Jesus for that! How does that song go?

Bump, Bump, Bump...another one bites the dust....Bump, Bump, Bump...another one bites the dust...and a neocon gone, and a neocon gone, a neocon bites the dust....:chuckle:

We will be singing that song for ole Jeb after Super Tuesday even if he doesn't jump out...Jeb will not win a single primary and the neocon RINO's will mourn but, even then ole Jeb will plod on with single digit support from the party elite and Chrys of course....:luigi:

drbrumley

A ‘Brokered Convention’ To Nominate Paul Ryan for President?

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

December 21, 2015

Some think so, and indeed, he is the perfect GOP candidate: a socially left-wing, authoritarian, warmongering, imperialist American exceptionalist. Also, he is, as he describes himself, “inspirational” and “optimistic.” That is, he says that DC is the indispensable state, destined to rule the world, and always put a smiley face on its wars of aggression and Fed-induced destruction of the middle class and enrichment of the oligarchs. Oh, and he makes Rubio look like Trump on centrally planned, subsidized mass migration, also designed to wreck the middle class and to promote the social unrest that will be used to justify totalitarianism. (Thanks to Diogenes, who summed it all up with, “Ugh.”)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
listen up you idiots
here is something you need to know
we are the minority
do you know what that means?
okay I will tell you
it means there are more of them
and
we lose
if
they all show up to vote
am I going to fast for you?
you may be wondering how we got control of the house and senate
it is real simple
they didn't get all their idiots out to vote in 2010 and 2014
you may be wondering how george w got elected in 2000 and reelected in 2004
did you notice how close it was?
well ole george w got just enough votes from mexicans, the religious wackos, and the women
do you know why romney lost is 2012?
of course you don't
and
that is why you need me to tell you
he insulted the mexicans and only got 27% of their vote
obama would have been a one term president
if
romney had gotten 44% of the mexican vote like george w did
so
now do you have a clue why jeb said
'it is an act of love'
of course you don't
and
that is why you need me

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
listen up you idiots
here is something you need to know
we are the minority
do you know what that means?
okay I will tell you
it means there are more of them
and
we lose
if
they all show up to vote
you may be wondering how we got control of the house and senate
it is real simple
they didn't get all their idiots out to vote in 2010 and 2014
you may be wondering how george w got elected in 2000 and reelected in 2004
did you notice how close it was?
well ole george w got just enough votes from mexicans, the religious wackos, and the women
do you know why romney lost is 2012?
of course you don't
and
that is why you need me to tell you
he insulted the mexicans and only got 27% of their vote
obama would have been a one term president
if
romney had gotten 44% of the mexican vote like george w did
so
now do you have a clue why jeb said
'it is an act of love'
of course you don't
and
that is why you need me

:chuckle: Are you through yet? It is glaringly obvious that you don't understand what happened in the last election, what is happening in this election, and why Jeb is sucking wind and will continue to suck wind. Am I going to fast for you? your clueless Chrys, your own words prove it, face it Chrys...McCain couldn't sell it, Romney couldn't sell it, and Jeb certainly can't sell it...the RINO establishment is finished the voters are having none of it.

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
chrys, have you heard about this?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...consider-exodus-from-gop-over-pp-funding.html

Will Franklin Graham Lead an Evangelical Exodus From the GOP?

Franklin Graham announced this week he was leaving the Republican Party as a result of the inclusion of Planned Parenthood funding in the spending bill that sailed through Congress last week. While he’s the first to formally bail, he might not be the last.

Billy Graham’s son is over the GOP.

Franklin Graham, who heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, posted on Facebook yesterday that he plans to leave the Republican Party. His growing frustration highlights growing (and sometimes paradoxical) anger that pro-life and evangelical Christian leaders have for Republican Party leadership.

Graham took to Facebook to rip Republicans in the wake of a spending bill the House passed last week that maintains federal funding for Planned Parenthood.

“Seeing and hearing Planned Parenthood talk nonchalantly about selling baby parts from aborted fetuses with utter disregard for human life is reminiscent of Joseph Mengele and the Nazi concentration camps!” Graham wrote, referring to videos that showed Planned Parenthood officials discussing their fetal tissue donation program. “That should’ve been all that was needed to turn off the faucet for their funding.

“This is an example of why I have resigned from the Republican Party and declared myself Independent,” he continued. “I have no hope in the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, or Tea Party to do what is best for America.”

Robert Jeffress, the pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, said the uproar isn’t surprising.

“This Planned Parenthood sponsorship in this bill further confirms what many evangelical Christians believe about the Republican Party establishment, and that is, there’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the Republican establishment and the Democratic establishment,” he said.

But there’s an irony in this conservative frustration with the Republican Party over abortion: That’s because 2015 brought tons of wins for the pro-life movement. Republican state legislatures passed dozens of restrictions on the procedure, and Mother Jones reported that abortion clinics “are closing down at a rate of 1.5 every single week.” And the Centers for Disease Control also found that the country’s abortion rate reached a record low this year.

Despite that, the loss in Congress has many conservative Christians reeling. And Graham’s comments will fuel that anger.