ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

She'd probably try to lure me to Monument Valley, in Utah, and shove me off one of those cliffs, after she takes me to a Mormon "Donny and Marie" concert reunion.

She shore is a wylie coyote/wolf-ette.

Just remember, you've fought tougher girls than LA before.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for the clarification.

So this one if fulfilled too?

Of course.

The kingdom of God cannot be shaken.

No one will ever have to beat their plow into a sword to defend the kingdom.

Whew, I hated war.

So do I.

I'm grateful that the kingdom of God is an unshakable kingdom that I will never have to defend with a sword.

The Israelites used to have to beat their plows into swords to defend their kingdom from pagan Gentiles.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the clarification.

So this one if fulfilled too?
Mic 4:1-5 KJV But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. (2) And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (3) And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (4) But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. (5) For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.
Whew, I hated war.

The Preterist satanic fraud will "respond" with his stock deceitful, "this baffler can be employed to 'answer' any argument those meanie dispies throw my way:"

"Fulfilled in Christ Jesus. Don't you believe all the promises of God in him are yea, in Christ Jesus?.....Figurative....Allegory...Of the flesh....Fulfilled AD 70...Darby...Bullinger...Darby......"

He can "prove" anything he wants. It's called deception, AKA satanic Preterism.

Status
Not open for further replies.