ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Christ both shed His blood to reconcile and redeem the whole world by God's grace, for Jew and Gentile alike, and at the same time took bloody vengeance against Jews in their blind ignorance.

That about it?

One more time mystery boy:

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

musterion

Mormons, Catholics, JW's, Orthodox, and many others believe 1 Cor 15:1-4.

Are they are saved?

Irrelevant: you know as well as we do that they add many false works to it, thus negating it.

Asking you again: is believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 ALONE enough to save? Do not deflect. Yes or no.

whitestone

I said there were two camps on this.

Paul's statement to the Corinthians about a man escaping from a fire leads me to believe there is some sort of rewards at the Bema, since not everyone is going to feel like a man escaping from a fire.

Do you believe you were saved by Christ on the cross at Calvary,or do you believe that at some point between your birth and now you became saved?

musterion

One more time mystery boy:

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Another childish attempted deflection. Christ did not say He would personally remove stone from stone, as you blasphemously indict Him of doing.

Is believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 ALONE enough to save? Do not deflect. Yes or no.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Irrelevant: you know as well as we do that they add many false works to it, thus negating it.

Asking you again: is believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 ALONE enough to save? Do not deflect. Yes or no.

Nothing about the heart or mouth in 1 Cor 15:1-4

(Rom 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

How do I know your heart?

Only God knows the heart.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another childish attempted deflection. Christ did not say He would personally remove stone from stone, as you blasphemously indict Him of doing.

Christ Jesus made it crystal clear that their city would be destroyed so bad, that not one stone would be left upon another BECAUSE they did not recognize that God the Father had sent their Messiah to them.

Like I said, because you are so clueless when it comes to the covenants, and deny the NC, you are unable to understand it.

It is more important for you to defend Darby's false teachings than to learn the truth.

musterion

He believes some false gospel that is not what Paul preached. Not sure which it is, but that's why he won't say. He knows he can't afford to say it. Later...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't ask you about my heart; I've made mine abundantly clear.

I have no idea what's in your heart.

Paul made it clear that if you confess with your mouth, and believe with your heart that Jesus is Lord you are saved.

1 Cor 15:1-4 says nothing about confessing with your mouth and believing with your heart.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did the Lord literally ride a cloud into Egypt?

Sophistry, deceit, and he knows it. The book often uses figurative language, to convey spiritual truths,but they are not mutually exclusive, and that does not equate to concluding, that whenever a particular figure of speech is employed in the bible, that its counterpart,i.e., the "picture" from whence it is drawn, cannot/is not literal, in other places in the book, and, by that "argument," the punk has to assert that all of the bible's language is figurative. Only a deluded, satanic moron like Craigie, makes that leap.

Now-again...

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He believes some false gospel that is not what Paul preached.

I believe exactly what Paul preached.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my heart that Jesus is Lord.

I am saved.

I am secure in my salvation.

I don't need to ask other people if I am saved or not, nor do I care if they think I'm saved or not.

whitestone

It would be an horror for a man to wake in the morning and lying in the bed at night think that the only thing he knew for sure is that he might not know,,,

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Nothing about the heart or mouth in 1 Cor 15:1-4

(Rom 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

How do I know your heart?

Only God knows the heart

A JW, to Tettie: "Father God lives on a planet with many wives....'Jesus' is the archangel Michael.....not God. I am saved."

Tettie: How do I know your heart?

Only God knows the heart!!! Welcome, brother in Christ!!!!!

You satanic, spineless twit, so much of a man pleaser, because you are unsure of yours, you will not "call out" others, as the bible demands/commands, who pervert the gospel of Christ.

And just why are you here, satanic one? I know why. You tell other members.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A JW, to Tettie: "Father God lives on a planet with many wives....'Jesus' is the archangel Michael.....not God. I am saved."

A JW to Little Johnny W the Dance Director: "I believe 1 Cor 15:1-4, God has brothers, Jesus is Michael, Pastor Russell was the seventh messenger, Jesus in not God, Satan isn't real"

Little Johnny W the Dance Director to the JW: "you are saved because you believe 1 Cor 15:1-4"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
which of these two do you know for sure?

That's a tough one.

Paul said:

(Eph 1:4) For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Eph 1:4 sounds like Calvinism.

Paul also said:

(1 Tim 2:4) who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

So which one is it?

Were believers chosen in Him before the creation of the world, or does God want all people to be saved?

Paul also said "IF we believe....we are saved".

John 3:16 says "whosoever believeth...."

And of course, the Calvinists favorite verse:

(Rom 8:30) And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

There's a gazillion threads on TOL on this subject.

Like I said, it's a tough one.

whitestone

That's a tough one.

Paul said:

(Eph 1:4) For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Eph 1:4 sounds like Calvinism.

Paul also said:

(1 Tim 2:4) who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

So which one is it?

Were believers chosen in Him before the creation of the world, or does God want all people to be saved?

Paul also said "IF we believe....we are saved".

John 3:16 says "whosoever believeth...."

And of course, the Calvinists favorite verse:

(Rom 8:30) And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

There's a gazillion threads on TOL on this subject.

Like I said, it's a tough one.

If we say in our heart that salvation is based on a thing accomplished during our life we also say it is dependent on us,a work if you will.

If salvation came by grace,the gift of God it matters little if we were yet born.