ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course.

The kingdom of God cannot be shaken.

No one will ever have to beat their plow into a sword to defend the kingdom.
That's not what it said.

Pay attention Mr. Delusional
Mic 4:3 KJV And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
You must truly be a delusional idiot if you think that these are "spiritual" swords and "spiritual" spears and "spiritual" nations and "spiritual" wars.

So do I.

I'm grateful that the kingdom of God is an unshakable kingdom that I will never have to defend with a sword.

The Israelites used to have to beat their plows into swords to defend their kingdom from pagan Gentiles.
So you think that the kingdom of God once belonged to the unbelieving leadership of Israel?
Mat 21:43 KJV Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
You're a weird guy, Ace.

john w

Hall of Fame
Good grief.

Why even bother with em.

The fruitcake, "charismatic" charlatan dopie Opie chimes in.

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuraizzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!

Do I hear an Amen, saints?!!!!!

Give the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd a shout.

Have a seat, Jan Crouch, Jr.

brewmama

You haven't because it's not there. Why isn't it there? It's not there because it was a mystery that "Christ died for our sins" and as much as you hate it and try to get around it, Paul tells us why!

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

That is the wisdom of God in a mystery (1 Corinthians 2:7 KJV) and what is it that you call it?

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Apparently, you can't. It's right in front of you. Your problem is a natural one.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You never answered, "What is the gospel of your salvation?" either. Don't you have one?

Um hmmm, same old same old, signifying nothing as already shown many times. Discussing with you is pointless. However, you have accomplished one thing. You have shown how worthless and dangerous sola scriptura is, (although I'm sure there are good Protestants who would defend it and say that you are merely a robotic wacko, not using sola scriptura with reason, logic, grace or inspiration) So, well done!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's not what it said.

Pay attention Mr. Delusional
Mic 4:3 KJV And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
You must truly be a delusional idiot if you think that these are "spiritual" swords and "spiritual" spears and "spiritual" nations and "spiritual" wars.

The kingdom of God is spiritual.

In the OC the Israelites at times had to beat their plowshares into swords to defend their kingdom.

In the NC, we are now part of a kingdom that cannot be defeated, it's unshakable.

Those in Christ can beat their swords into plowshares because we will never need a sword to defend the kingdom of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are NO signs for the rapture you moron.

Dispensationalists claim there are signs for an anti-Christ and a war in the Middle East with Israel.

They use these alleged signs to "predict" that the rapture is near based on those signs.

Don't pretend like Darby Followers haven't been making rapture predictions for decades. They're the only one's doing it.

SaulToPaul 2

Um hmmm, same old same old, signifying nothing as already shown many times. Discussing with you is pointless. However, you have accomplished one thing. You have shown how worthless and dangerous sola scriptura is, (although I'm sure there are good Protestants who would defend it and say that you are merely a robotic wacko, not using sola scriptura with reason, logic, grace or inspiration) So, well done!

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)

Heir has all she needs to be throughly furnished unto all good works.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just knew Tet would have post # 666 !!! :rotfl:

Oh no, another rapture prediction by a Darby Follower.

This is why people laugh at Christians in the media.

Dispensationalists make Christians look like idiots with all their rapture predictions and anti-Christ predictions.

Right Divider

Body part
The kingdom of God is spiritual.
So YOU believe that God allowed the UNBELIEVING leaders of Israel to possess His SPIRITUAL KINGDOM?
Mat 21:43 KJV Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
You are literally dumber than a box of rocks.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So YOU believe that God allowed the UNBELIEVING leaders of Israel to possess His SPIRITUAL KINGDOM?

No.

The old kingdom was a shadow/typology of what was to come.

Same thing for the physical bondage and physical Promised Land.

Christ Jesus has led us out of the spiritual bondage of sin, and into a spiritual promised land. We have rest in Christ Jesus, not dirt in the Middle East.

john w

Hall of Fame
How's all those signs about the coming rapture working out for you?

Tell us a little more about that Roman army being the second coming, sweetie. Go ahead-unpack it for us.

And explain why you lied about that, per...

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

And identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw Him return-documentation, please.

Wait...everyone saw Him....He came, but...

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

Tell us how it is possible to "see" a coming/return, if He did not come physically?

Well, Craigie?

Chapter, verse, where He lost his flesh and bone body, after His ascension. Chapter, verse, where He is not a man, today, as you satanically assert.

Watch the song and dance, deceit, or punt, forth coming.....Watch.........

Let me guess:I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hyperbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....Darby.....Bullinger....

Snip....snap...snort....

Satanic clown.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are literally dumber than a box of rocks.

It was not a spiritual kingdom before 70AD

Right Divider

Body part
No.

The old kingdom was a shadow/typology of what was to come.

Same thing for the physical bondage and physical Promised Land.

Christ Jesus has led us out of the spiritual bondage of sin, and into a spiritual promised land. We have rest in Christ Jesus, not dirt in the Middle East.
The verse clearly says that "the kingdom of God will be taken from you".

Therefore, it is clear that those unbelieving leaders of Israel were in possession of it.

More spin control....... Almost as good as my LG washing machine with digital .... spin control .... Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.