ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't see anyone here disagreeing that Paul was given revelation from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, and that Paul preached to the Gentiles.

Try to pay attention. The topic is whether Paul preached a different gospel to the Gentiles than the one Peter preached.

2 Peter 3:15-16 proves MAD's two gospel theory wrong. As does numerous other verses given in this thread that you have never responded to.

It's useless to use truth against a cultist. They're immune.

john w

Hall of Fame
Look how pathetic he is. He throws out this challenge:

Then when it's shown the whole chapter is full of them, he can't compute it. Why? Because he didn't realize they're there and so can't respond and so pretends he can't read.

It's called anti thinking, terion of mus, as the clown has isolated himself from both intelligent members of the boc, and the human race. He's a fraud, a snake oil sales"man"-slick..... real slick............

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't see anyone here disagreeing that Paul was given revelation from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, and that Paul preached to the Gentiles.

Try to pay attention. The topic is whether Paul preached a different gospel to the Gentiles than the one Peter preached.

2 Peter 3:15-16 proves MAD's two gospel theory wrong. As does numerous other verses given in this thread that you have never responded to.

If you were really interested in the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel) you
wouldn't be fighting against it. Therefore, it's useless to keep speaking
truth to one who isn't interested to begin with.

The best a true believer can do with a cultist, is to expose
their heresies.

musterion

If you were really interested in the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel) you
wouldn't be fighting against it. Therefore, it's useless to keep speaking
truth to one who isn't interested to begin with.

The best a true believer can do with a cultist, is to expose
their heresies.

His 2 Peter objection was dealt with months ago. He ignored it. If you tried to address it, he'll pretend you didn't and drag it out again in a few months. He's a human rerun.

john w

Hall of Fame
His 2 Peter objection was dealt with months ago. He ignored it. If you tried to address it, he'll pretend you didn't and drag it out again in a few months. He's a human rerun.

Exactamundo. I/others have addressed his questions/picked his "arguments" apart for years, and yet, inevitably, his MO is slithering/flying away, for a spell, and then, swooping in later, spamming his same old Preterist alleged questions, that were previously addressed, and then, acting in deceit, like a clown/kid, by spewing, in hypocrisy, "No MADist can answer/will answer................Darby.....This one verse refutes your invention....Darby...."

He is an obsessed, lying, disingenous punk-even he knows it.

Right Divider

Body part
You should follow Christ Jesus not Paul.

Paul doesn't want you to follow Paul:

(1 Cor 1:12-13) ... One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? .....

Why do you keep trying to divide Christ?
You really must have some form of dementia.

Paul said to follow Paul as he follows Christ. We've given you the scripture you lying piece of filth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You should follow Christ Jesus not Paul.

Paul doesn't want you to follow Paul:

(1 Cor 1:12-13) ... One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? .....

Why do you keep trying to divide Christ?

Looks like you've run out of ammo?

musterion

Tet,

Tell us what secret Christ revealed in parable form that is the same as what was later revealed through Paul. Or tell us what Hank's call center drones tell you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like you've run out of ammo?

He will come back with his trifecta, and stump us all:

1. No one taught dispensationalism until.......................Darby....Josephus...Wikipedia....Darby....Bullinger.....Vision of a teenage girl....Darby......

2. No MADist can/will answer.....

3. Why don't you believe what "Jesus"/Paul says..........?

Cricket....cricket.....cricket....

Hmmmphhhh...............

Status
Not open for further replies.