ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
It ended in 70AD

Yep

(Luke 16:16 KJV) The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

As we see above, the law was preached until John the Baptist.

Since JTB, the kingdom of God was preached.

The child of the devil spams that Luke 16:16 KJV "trump" card is his satanic answer, as he misinterprets it, and his father just tells him to keep repeating it-gag order.

Made up. Who taught the Paul/Galatians, the law, to bring them to Christ, clown, post cross?

Well, Craigie?

"Was the law, part of the Old Covenant, you satanic droid?"-saint John W

It ended in 70AD

Yep

Caught in a lie:

"The law was nailed to the cross. You can't divide the law into parts that suit your belief system."-Tet. lie

My question to Craigie:

“Was the OC in place after the cross? Was the law part of the OC?Was Pentecost part of the law? Was the OC in place, adhered to, in 'early Acts,’ ‘post cross?’ Was the law part of the OC? Was going to the temple, part of the law?”

His disjointed, words have no meaning, "response," lie:

“Which part of my answer didn't you understand?

There was an overlap of the covenants from 30AD - 70AD.

Of course Pentecost was part of the law. So were the three fall feasts that weren't not fulfilled until 70AD.

That doesn't mean that the law wasn't nailed to the cross. The law was nailed to the cross.

You just don't understand the overlap of the covenants”-Tet.

No, I don’t understand how you can be so stupid, and so slick, like your father. So slick, that you fall down, from the snake oil you leave below your computer.

Catch that slick lie, TOl audience? Why, you little demon, Craigie, as words mean nothing to you, you satanic pawn. Catch that? He asserts that the "law was nailed to the cross," and yet, the OC was in place "post cross," was followed, the law was followed "post cross,".....but the law was nailed to the cross.

Tet: The law was followed after the cross, but "That doesn't mean that the law wasn't nailed to the cross."

How did you get so stupid, Craigie?

Now-answer all of my questions, habitual liar, beginning with...

Who taught the law in the bible? God the father?

You satanic clown, habitual liar, so much so, that you can't think traight.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Romans 16:25 (note) Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery (the truth that believing Jews and believing Gentiles are made fellow heirs, fellow members of the Body of Christ, and fellow partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel)which has been kept secret for long ages past,

Ephesians 3:9 (note) and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God, who created all things; (Comment: Mystery = Jews and Gentiles in one body, the church.)

Not different, at least since the time of Cornelius in Acts 10. Why do you think it became such a problem with Judaizers wanting Christians to become Jews first?
Stop slaughtering what saith the scripture with your twistings. The Romans were of those "who first trusted" in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV). The Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter are of those who "also trusted" (Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Neither Peter or Cornelius are memebrs of the BoC. Paul is the first (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looks like all the Darby followers are getting angry because they can't answer the questions given to them.

The Apostle Paul tells us that he persecuted the faith that he now was preaching. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

The Apostle Paul tells us that he preached the same thing in every church. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

Peter tells us that Paul previously wrote Peter's audience a letter. Peter said that Paul wrote the same things in all his letters. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

MAD is a mess.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The operation of God did not stall at yer supposed dispensation of grace.:think:

You wouldn't even know about the operation of God unless there was the dispensation of the grace of God to Paul to usward (Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV) and the dispensation of God (Colossians 1:24-25 KJV)!

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Neither Peter or Cornelius are memebrs of the BoC.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Apostle Paul proves you wrong.

(Rom 16:7) Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

Your Bullingerism is a mess.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Looks like all the Darby followers are getting angry because they can't answer the questions given to them.

The Apostle Paul tells us that he persecuted the faith that he now was preaching. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

The Apostle Paul tells us that he preached the same thing in every church. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

Peter tells us that Paul previously wrote Peter's audience a letter. Peter said that Paul wrote the same things in all his letters. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

MAD is a mess.

So says, TeT the Cultist.

john w

Hall of Fame

MAD is a mess.

His Catholic "Hail Mary"-"Darby."

Answer my questions, you slithering serpent.

"This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong."-Craigie

=satanism, as he says that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that his patron saint Judas is in heaven now, having preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV

Satanic.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As if the Lord would have spoken against that which was hidden! :nono:

Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Christ Jesus was the first to speak of the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have about 4 verses in the Bible that you think constrain all the rest. You're completely incompetent as a Bible "interpreter".

Jesus told them to keep the law in Matthew 23 and told them to teach all nations to do it too in Matthew 28 ("ALL things that I have commanded you").

James proclaimed the thousands of Jews that were zealous of the law in Acts 21 and neither Paul nor God says anything against it.

Amen!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Somebody ask her who she follows. :chuckle:

You should follow Christ Jesus not Paul.

Paul doesn't want you to follow Paul:

(1 Cor 1:12-13) ... One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? .....

Why do you keep trying to divide Christ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Apostle Paul proves you wrong.

(Rom 16:7) Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

Your Bullingerism is a mess.

What's strange is, TeT actually believes his cultist theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.