ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi , so use Heb 8:13 to prove us wrong ??

Explain Heb 8:13 and what it means , IF you can !!

Run away , which is what youm will DO , RIGHT !!

These 2 COVENANT , should remind you of 2 Gospels , don't they ??

DAN P

His father the devil taught him how to corrupt Hebrews 8:13 KJV.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Peter's sheet vision also showed that the dietary laws of the law of Moses were no longer in place for those in Christ.
:thumb: It also shows the original purpose of the dietary laws, and why they serve no purpose anymore and are a relic from the past.

Right Divider

Body part
So? Is Christ divided?
The usual dumb question....

Read the entire book of 1 Cor. to see how Paul tells them to remove the division.

The answer is:
1Co 4:15-16 KJV For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. (16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
1Co 11:1 KJV Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Note that Paul did NOT follow Christ the way that the 12 did. Paul was a COMPLETE and TOTAL Christ rejecter and persecuted those that DID follow Christ.

Paul follows Christ according to the revelation of the mystery and not the kingdom.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The usual dumb question....

Read the entire book of 1 Cor. to see how Paul tells them to remove the division.

The answer is:
1Co 4:15-16 KJV For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. (16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
1Co 11:1 KJV Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Note that Paul did NOT follow Christ the way that the 12 did. Paul was a COMPLETE and TOTAL Christ rejecter and persecuted those that DID follow Christ.

Paul follows Christ according to the revelation of the mystery and not the kingdom.
Oh geez, I walked right into that one.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It was Christ Jesus Himself who first preached the mysteries kept hidden since the foundation of the world, not Paul

(Matt 13:35) So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."

Right Divider

Body part
It was Christ Jesus Himself who first preached the mysteries kept hidden since the foundation of the world, not Paul

(Matt 13:35) So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."
And by the dark magic of Tellalie's wand, he can join any two verses of scripture without the slightly bit of actual evidence that they DO indeed speak of the same exact thing.

Get lost devil child!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And by the dark magic of Tellalie's wand, he can join any two verses of scripture without the slightly bit of actual evidence that they DO indeed speak of the same exact thing.

Get lost devil child!

The verse speaks for itself.

Despite what you Hyper-Dispensationalists claim, the Apostle Paul was not the first person in the BOC, nor was he the first person to preach the mysteries kept hidden since the foundation of the world.

MAD is a mess.

Right Divider

Body part
The verse speaks for itself.

Despite what you Hyper-Dispensationalists claim, the Apostle Paul was not the first person in the BOC, nor was he the first person to preach the mysteries kept hidden since the foundation of the world.

MAD is a mess.
No, they do not. There is no reason to believe that these two verses speak of the SAME THING. You're a simpleton that tries to fool simpletons. But we are not simpletons.

You've proven OVER and OVER to be a liar and you just continue to lie.

TET is a mess (and a liar and a child of the devil)!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, they do not. There is no reason to believe that these two verses speak of the SAME THING. You're a simpleton that tries to fool simpletons. But we are not simpletons.

Just like Heb 8:13, you have no explanation.

MAD is a mess.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

He was murdered before He uttered, so He told Paul instead :rapture:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

They claim Paul was given his very own gospel (different than the one Peter taught) by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

No one is disputing that Paul was taught by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, the dispute is whether or not is was a different gospel than the one Peter taught.

Paul did the following right after he began preaching his gospel to the Gentiles:

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Why did Paul go back to Jerusalem and meet in private with the leaders in Jerusalem to see if what he was preaching to the Gentiles was in vain or not?

How would these leaders (who MAD claim were in the "kingdom program"), know if the gospel Paul preached was correct or not?

MAD's claim that Paul preached a different gospel is incorrect.

Nobody should follow Paul. We should follow Christ!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Paul follows Christ and is the pattern

Right and this is what Paul said:
“What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, so that no one may say that you were baptized in my name.”
**1 Corinthians‬ *1:12-15‬ *ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/1co.1.12-15.esv

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nobody should follow Paul. We should follow Christ!

Your ignorance is appalling. The true believer preaches the Grace Gospel,
the ascended Christ gave to Paul. Nobody in the MAD arena is telling
people that Paul is greater than Christ? What's wrong with you besides
ignorance?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

TeT is a bona fide mess! He believes Christ already returned in 70AD
in the form of the Roman army.