Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Paul Cameron & the Truth About Homos

This is the show from Monday August 19th, 2014

Summary:

* As Far as the East is from the West: That’s how far you’d think the Mennonites, (and Eastern Mennonite University in particular) would be from approving of open homosexuality. But as Bob & co-host Doug http://theweeklyworldview.com learned… it’s just a matter of time until they follow so many other mainline protestant denominations in the horrible embrace of perversion.

* The Sin of Vicky Beeching: Hear researcher and author Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute in a wide ranging interview updating the enormous sin of Vicky Beeching advocating her homosexuality to others, and the progress of the queering of the nation, the government, church and just about everything else, (as predicted by Bob Enyart for nearly 25 years). Bob pleaded with Focus on the Family back in the early ‘90s not to abandon the longstanding opinion of America’s religious and political leaders that homosexuality was a crime, and Dr. Cameron provided the data that should have been a warning.

* The Trouble with Anonymity: Bob and Dr. Cameron brilliantly point out that as fallen humans we are ill equipped to resist the temptations of sexual sin as presented in a metropolitan city, where anonymous interaction makes possible the most destructive behavior with seemingly no immediate consequence or accountability. It is the biblical family unit, (with it’s accountability and lack of anonymity) which provides a means to resist. And that is why the homosexualists have set their sites squarely upon it, to destroy it. But we can focus on our own families, and what God has joined together, let no man put asunder!

Granite

Hall of Fame
"As Far as the East is from the West" would be an apt description of Paul Cameron's relationship with reality.

:rotfl:

Homophobes seem to be the only bigots around who

a) dwell on behavior they claim disgusts them
b) claim to know the people they hate better than the people know themselves
c) have insights into secret agendas that don't seem all that secret
d) consistently get busted indulging in the behavior they denounce

Caledvwlch

It's true. You don't see the really extreme anti-abortion people performing abortions. But is anyone surprised when a publicly outspoken homophobe gets caught with a male prostitute?

zoo22

Don't forget e) continue to use Paul Cameron as a pillar even though he's been repeatedly shown to be a fraud, a liar and a hack.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Start a thread exposing homosexuality and the homosexual agenda and the defenders of buggery will come.

"As Far as the East is from the West" would be an apt description of Paul Cameron's relationship with reality.

It's true. You don't see the really extreme anti-abortion people performing abortions. But is anyone surprised when a publicly outspoken homophobe gets caught with a male prostitute?

Don't forget e) continue to use Paul Cameron as a pillar even though he's been repeatedly shown to be a fraud, a liar and a hack.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And I'm a "Defender of Buggery." It's got a nice ring to it.

Speaking of which:

Have you been 'tested' lately?

conversations_friends.png

Arthur Brain

Yeah, funny how that gets glossed over and conveniently ignored when it suits. After all, misappropriating research and inventing data ain't a big deal is it?

:plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Said the atheist unable to resist trolling a Christian forum. :rolleyes:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's so easy to spot when the defenders of homosexual perversion are lying when they claim not to be homophobic. Just ask them if they usually try to watch highly acclaimed movies. When they answer yes, ask them if they saw Brokeback Mountain.

"Oh, well...uh...no, I didn't see that one."

They didn't see it for the same reason I didn't. They don't enjoy throwing up in public.

What a bunch of lying hypocrites. I thought all the hypocrites were only supposed to exist inside the church.

Caledvwlch

It's so easy to spot when the defenders of homosexual perversion are lying when they claim not to be homophobic. Just ask them if they usually try to watch highly acclaimed movies. When they answer yes, ask them if they saw Brokeback Mountain.

"Oh, well...uh...no, I didn't see that one."

They didn't see it for the same reason I didn't. They don't enjoy throwing up in public.

I didn't see that one, but I've watched every episode of Torchwood. Right after eating.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I saw it just to see what all the fuss was about. I was bored, mostly. Also managed to make it through Velvet Goldmine and all of Six Feet Under without any trouble.:yawn: