User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: ARCHIVE: Ken doll is a homo

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you think G.I Joe is straight, do you?

Looks like a big muscle mary to me.

Pilgrimagain
    ouch

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by the way, those in the cobra picture are:

Zarina, Zartan, Tomax and Xamot, Cobra Commander, Baronness, Destro, and I think I got them all.
    For Greek conversion, click here.
    <opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of TOL or the TOL Holding Company, and are in fact probably either wrong or dangerous or something even worse. In the event of a world-wide catastrophe coming from one of these posts, all we can say is we did not do it and we warned you not to listen to this post, but NOOOOO, you knew what you were doing all along and yet you STILL managed to destroy part of a continent and yet missed Hollywood! Any resemblance to mathematicians dead or alive is strictly on purpose.>

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I missed Major Bludd and possibly Strom Shadow (cannot see who the guy is on the back right).
    <opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of TOL or the TOL Holding Company, and are in fact probably either wrong or dangerous or something even worse. In the event of a world-wide catastrophe coming from one of these posts, all we can say is we did not do it and we warned you not to listen to this post, but NOOOOO, you knew what you were doing all along and yet you STILL managed to destroy part of a continent and yet missed Hollywood! Any resemblance to mathematicians dead or alive is strictly on purpose.>

Yxboom
    Cobra Commander, Baroness, Destro, Xamot and Tomax, Major Bludd, Zartan, Zarana, (what appears to be Storm Shadow otherwise Firefly, whom is not of Cobra Command but is a black ninja), the shadow I would assume is either my favorite Cobra character, Serpentor and a combination with a Cobra-La character Pythona or Nemesis Enforcer. What say ye?

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firefly was a contractor, wasn't he? At least, according to the comics. Storm Shadow left Cobra and joined GI Joe.

Nemisis rocked but that movie sucked.

Yxboom
    I find it surprising that missing is Mind Bender as he was a regular on the show.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that would make sense.

Yxboom
    I had all the action figures except for Major Bludd. One of my favorites was the Croc guy second to Serpentor!
    I would like to get my hands on the revamped 2002 Serpentor, et al.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are making them again?

My favorites were the twins and Storm Shadow. I had all of them as well. Who was the croc guy? I do not remember him, only his croc.

Yxboom
    Remember...

Yxboom
    Check out the new Cobra Commander!

Yxboom
    Destro is wicked!

Yxboom
    ...and there is Storm Shadow

Yxboom
    Just don't mess with....

Thread Information