Homeschoolers

Christine

lol. We both asked each other. :chuckle: I've been working on a letter to a friend on the Biblical basis of homeschooling.

ShadowMaid

Just got back from grandpa's place. Danced today, didn't have fun. We had to hold our arms up for what seemed like 20 min. It was actually 10.:rolleyes:

I'm thinking about starting a band. Just one for some of my friends and I to get together, have a goal set, and have fun.

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Just got back from grandpa's place. Danced today, didn't have fun. We had to hold our arms up for what seemed like 20 min. It was actually 10.:rolleyes:

I'm thinking about starting a band. Just one for some of my friends and I to get together, have a goal set, and have fun.
What type of band? A contemperary Christian band?:confused:

Christine

What type of songs would you play? Who currently sings those songs? This will help me determine what type of group you would be.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
What type of songs would you play? Who currently sings those songs? This will help me determine what type of group you would be.

We will probably make it a mix of pop and old hymn type of sound. What ever catches our ear is what we will base it off of. We aren't planning on becoming anything big, this is just for fun.

Elaine

Originally posted by RATitude
Hey what is everyone's Favorite Movie? Just a question I thought I might ask?
:doh: I could never choose. My favorites are most often the ones with good, clean humor. :chuckle: