Homeschoolers

RATitude

Poly's kid
Well maybe you just need more sleep. Your brain could be so pooped-out that it doesn't have enough energy to remember everything.

Slippery Mongoose

Golden Taco, maybe we can get Kelly on soon. She's willing to post under my name calling herself Subliminal Troll but not to come on her own.:nono:

Zimfan

I certainly need to sleep more. Between writing two term papers, a speech, a timeline, and studying for the test I had today I've averaged about 5 hours of sleep a night this week.

Slippery Mongoose

I certainly need to sleep more. Between writing two term papers, a speech, a timeline, and studying for the test I had today I've averaged about 5 hours of sleep a night this week.
Sound like my sister, she's really busy with college.

RATitude

Poly's kid
Well you probably have so much that you're doing and so much that you have to remember that its kind of hard to remember everything. And it is probably, for the most part, the loss of sleep that is keeping you from remembering everything that your trying to remember.

Zimfan

Originally posted by RATitude
Well you probably have so much that you're doing and so much that you have to remember that its kind of hard to remember everything. And it is probably, for the most part, the loss of sleep that is keeping you from remembering everything that your trying to remember.

I'm sure that's the case. The problem is that I have to stay up late to learn everything I need to. It's kind of a Catch-22. I can't remember as much as I need to because I'm not sleeping enough but if I slept more I wouldn't have time to learn everything that I need to remember.

Zimfan

Originally posted by Slippery Mongoose
Sound like my sister, she's really busy with college.

Yup, college can be tough, especially when one works 30+ hours a week. It's usually not so so bad. It's just that every once in a while all my teachers get the clever idea to assign projects and/or test all within a one week period of time and I spend every waking moment at school, at work, or studying.

RATitude

Poly's kid
Yeah, well the best thing to hope for would be that everything would slow down. Maybe not permanately but long enough so that you could get your brain functioning properly again.

Zimfan

Well, next week I only have to write a speech and take two tests. The week after that we have thanksgiving break. I should be able to recover in time for the finals then.

Golden Taco

Your in my world now grandma
Originally posted by Slippery Mongoose
Golden Taco, maybe we can get Kelly on soon. She's willing to post under my name calling herself Subliminal Troll but not to come on her own.:nono:
Hhhhhmmmm, why Subliminal Troll?:confused:

Elaine

Originally posted by Zimfan
Punctuate how? I don't think there's really a standard way to have a quote by itself. I mean, the proper way to do it in an essay would be...

"Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?" (Heller 6).

P.S. I note that there is only a space between your quote and the source. What mark or sign would you have put in mine? I'm kind of curious about it.
Well, I was thinking it should be more like this;
"Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?"--Yossarian. I think my quote is a bit different because it is a Bible verse.
I know, Zim, I'm just "straining at a gnat" here. Don't "swallow a camel" over it. :chuckle:

Elaine

Here's an updated list. Did I forget anyone?
Christine
Elaine
Golden Taco
Grizzly
jessilu
nameless
Neo01
RATitude
ShadowMaid
Shaggy Moose
Slippery Mongoose
The Beckinator