Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Just got back from grandpa's place. Danced today, didn't have fun. We had to hold our arms up for what seemed like 20 min. It was actually 10.:rolleyes:

I'm thinking about starting a band. Just one for some of my friends and I to get together, have a goal set, and have fun.

Just that.:D

Elaine

Originally posted by Slippery Mongoose
Hmmmm....my favorite movie, I'll have to think about that one. What's everyone's favorite band?:drum: :singer: :guitar:
:think: My favorite group would probably be either the Hoffmans or my grandma's group. They're both southern gospel/gospel sort of groups. Then I like various hymns and classical music. I couldn't possibly pick an absolute favorite.

ShadowMaid

[Thinking]Shoot, she just told us that we need the muscles, I can see the future pain!!!![/Thinking]... is basicly what I was thinking.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Elaine
I wouldn't really blame him either. Some of the others will probably get on later. :geek:

Bummer, does that mean I have to stay up late, or go to bed and miss everything?:think:

Elaine

That's up to you; I'm just taking into account the fact that their was so much activity after I went to bed. Then, too, there's that "time zone" thing...:chuckle:

Elaine

Originally posted by Turbo
The Sibbie is a homeschool graduate. Does that count? :D
If :sibbie: wants to come talk here, that's certainly all right by me! In fact, I'd be glad to have her join us. We aren't rigid when it comes to rules or anything. I mean, we didn't even get after Zimfan when he posted in the "For Students Only" thread! :chuckle: