Homeschoolers

Christine

Originally posted by Zimfan
signature

Must be that inferior home school education you're getting. ;)
Ok. I'll admit it. Not only is spelling not my best subject, but I'm not taking my time like I should.:doh: :shut:

Mr. 5020

Christine's Signature, Empahsis mine
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrightiousness. -1 John 1:9 KJV
Christine's Biography, Emphasis mine
I am a non-denominational, dispensationalist, eternal security, pre-trib believing Christinian!
Phew! Lucky was right. That is bad.

That's the way to stand for homeschooling!!!

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Hmmm... the things I want to include in my learning:
Math
History
Social Studies
Science
Spelling
Bible if it is a given choice
English

I don't know what I'm going to do for high school electives. I would have to have an idea of what curriculum I'm going to use. And I try to stick to one curriculum, but I'm willing to spread myself out to learn the necessities.
If it's electives you want, check out Christian Light. A Mennonite publishing house, they offer over 20 different electives including Home Ec, Spanish, Greek, Automotive maintaince, and many more.

Zimfan

Hey Zimfan, ever thought of fixing the spelling in your profile to what it should be?

I was planning on adding the g's in this weekend, but if you'd like I can do it now.

Christine

Hey ShadowMaid, about Bible, might I recommend someone? He is a great man with a radio broadcast and publishing ministry.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
If it's electives you want, check out Christian Light. A Mennonite publishing house, they offer over 20 different electives including Home Ec, Spanish, Greek, Automotive maintaince, and many more.

It's not really electives I'm looking for, I'm looking for one (or some) curriculum(s) that is challenging for me. The electives will be right along with it all. I will look at Christian Light, though. I'm totally open for good suggestions.

Christine

It's not really electives I'm looking for, I'm looking for one (or some) curriculum(s) that is challenging for me. The electives will be right along with it all. I will look at Christian Light, though. I'm totally open for good suggestions.
I must say that from what a friend who used Christian Light's Home Ec course told me, if you already have a good knowledge of cooking and sewing, that particular course is a waste of time.:)

Zimfan

Originally posted by Christine
I'm sure all of you have weaknesses as well. I do much better when I'm not hurring. Really, I do

I don't have any weaknesses. Weren't you aware that I'm perfect? Well, maybe I have the flaw of hubris, but that's it. ;)

Christine

Originally posted by Zimfan
I don't have any weaknesses. Weren't you aware that I'm perfect? Well, maybe I have the flaw of hubris, but that's it. ;)
No Weaknesses Huh?:rolleyes: I could probably find some of yours if I tried.