Homeschoolers

Zimfan

Originally posted by Elaine
I could pick at your new one, too...:angel:

Go ahead and try. I dare ya.

Cheater! I don't think you ever did figure it out.

Well, one of the two I noticed was a sentence that started with and. However, being part of the dialogue I don't see why you'd want me to change that one.

Elaine

Originally posted by Zimfan
Go ahead and try. I dare ya.
Okay. Take a look at the end of your signature. Don't you think you need something there? :freak: :D
Well, one of the two I noticed was a sentence that started with and. However, being part of the dialogue I don't see why you'd want me to change that one.
No, that's not what I was getting at. What was the other thing you saw?

Zimfan

Okay. Take a look at the end of your signature. Don't you think you need something there? :freak: :D

What, a period? the sentence in the quotation is punctuated. The name of the person quoted doesn't need one.

No, that's not what I was getting at. What was the other thing you saw?

There was a word in the second line of dialogue that probably should have been capitalized. However, changing the quote would be an error itself and putting [sic] next to the possible mistake struck me as improper. I have no intention of implying a writer made a mistake on accident when I don't know for sure whether he did or not.

Zimfan

Conversely, I also think you might be referring to the lack of the book title after the name of the character. I wasn't sure whether to put that in or not.

Christine

Yes, you did. In fact, I was just asking Jessilu, Ebenz's daughter, if she wanted to come into the homeschooler's section. :wave:

Christine

:wave: Welcome to the Homeschooler's section, Jessilu. My sister, "Elaine" is peering over my shoulder reading.