Homeschoolers

RATitude

Poly's kid
It's just a hobby. I don't handle any other rats except for mine. I named him Whiskers. My mom wanted me to name him Templeton from Charlotte's Web. After I thought about it for a while I decided to name him Whiskers.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RATitude
It's just a hobby. I don't handle any other rats except for mine. I named him Whiskers. My mom wanted me to name him Templeton from Charlotte's Web. After I thought about it for a while I decided to name him Whiskers.
I still like Templeton.
:noid:

Christine

Uh...didn't the book portray Templeton as a not so nice rat? I thought they had to bribe him to get him to do what they wanted.

RATitude

Poly's kid
Too bad. I guess I'll just have to keep Whiskers, because he is already used to that name. Oh well. :chuckle: lol

Zimfan

Originally posted by Elaine
:noid:

Then to quote the punchline to many a joke about frenchmen, "I give up". Your signature only has two things mine lacks. One iss is a citation of the source of the quote, and I notice yours is conspicuously absent the page number. The other is a link to a web page, which I feel even less need to have in mine.

Now, excuse me a second....

:madmad: ^%@$^$@$#^@$@^$&^@^$%@^%

Elaine

I'm only referring to the lack of punctuation between the quote and its author, Zim. It's trivial, I know, but my grammar book still mentions things like that, and I had to get after you when you picked on my sister! :devil: That's my job! ;)

Elaine

Okay--here's a list of all of the homeschooled kids that I know of on TOL.
Christine
Elaine
Golden Taco
jessilu
nameless
Neo01
RATitude
ShadowMaid
Shaggy Moose
Slippery Mongoose
The Beckinator
wazzup5500
Wrestlerdude16
Did I miss anyone? :noid:

Last edited:

Elaine

:doh: I already edited it. Can you think of anyone else? I added wazzup5500. She is a homeschooled friend of mine, but she's only made about two posts, and she has probably lost interest in TOL. She doesn't like being homeschooled, anyway. :sigh: