Homeschoolers

Elaine

I'm back now. I've just been trying to get ahead on my schoolwork. Turbo invited me to take part in a discussion on origins which may be happening sometime next week, and I would like to get ahead in my studies, just in case. :read: :geek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... homeschoolers..... how can I talk my two teenage boys into participating here at TOL?

They are kinda shy.

Elaine

Tell them that we homeschoolers love to fellowship! Tell them that--uh--that socialization is very important! :chuckle: Tell them that we'd love to have them. Wrestlerdude and Ratitude need someone else to talk to besides girls...:D

ShadowMaid

Tell them that there are other boys. And that we all get along fine. As a matter of fact, Rat has made quite the home school celebraty.:D

Elaine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Well, you do have a knack for the debates. I myself am not that good.
I don't, really. Most on here are better at it than I am, and I don't doubt that you could manage quite well. I'm not sure why he asked me, though, when there are probably many more who could defend the young-earth creation viewpoint better than myself. :think:

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Elaine
I don't, really. Most on here are better at it than I am, and I don't doubt that you could manage quite well. I'm not sure why he asked me, though, when there are probably many more who could defend the young-earth creation viewpoint better than myself. :think:

I haven't hardly debated, and you have, you are also showing truthsmacker potential.:thumb:

Elaine

Originally posted by Knight
OK... homeschoolers..... how can I talk my two teenage boys into participating here at TOL?

They are kinda shy.
Tell them you'll make them instant moderators...:chuckle:

Elaine

I haven't hardly debated, and you have, you are also showing truthsmacker potential.:thumb:
Thanks for the compliments, ShadowMaid. The funny thing is, most of the time I'm not trying to start a debate. It just happens. ;)

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Elaine
Thanks for the compliments, ShadowMaid. The funny thing is, most of the time I'm not trying to start a debate. It just happens. ;)

I want to get into more debates. I just don't have enough experience or knowledge yet. I'm getting there though.

Elaine

I have run out of ideas Elaine, but you keep going. Knight HAS to get his boys on here.
Lol. That's up to them, but if I think of some more good ideas, I'll post them. :)

Elaine

I want to get into more debates. I just don't have enough experience or knowledge yet. I'm getting there though.
You seem intelligent to me. :thumb: