Triangulate This: Durst Guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em7add11

Official TOL band member
Is there anywhere we can read a basic description of what the show covers? Some of these titles are rather cryptic.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Em7add11
Is there anywhere we can read a basic description of what the show covers? Some of these titles are rather cryptic.
The show covered calculating the distance of stars via triangulation. And it also covered the Durst murder trial.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Em7add11
Some of these titles are rather cryptic.
Yeah, I know. I really wish Bob wouldn't do that because there are times I've wanted to relisten to a topic that I remember Bob discussing maybe 6 months ago but the title of the shows often give absolutely no hint as to their content. Same with Bob's old TV shows. He did an entire show once on Bible translations that I wanted to order a copy of but no one in his office could find it, probably because it was given a title that was, as you say, cryptic.

Em7add11

Official TOL band member
Exactly, on the current event stuff, you can sorta guess as long as the news is, well...current. Once it drops from the headlines I'll bet it's almost impossible to catalog.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Bob Enyart: "[Durst] is so obviously guilty. But Gordon, that's why [the jury] found him not guilty. Because the juries in America today, if there's enough evidence against you, you obviously must be innocent."

Caller Gordon from Littleton: "Why is that?"

Bob: "Because they've seen Perry Mason, every episode. And about a thousand hollywood TV's and movies where when all the evidence is against you, you're innocent."

Gordon: "You know, that is a really good point."

Status
Not open for further replies.