Obama should do what Jimmy Carter did

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Donald Trump is calling for. It is US law to do so. Carter suspended all Iranian immigration in 1979 after the islamic revolution in Iran. And then he exported a bunch of them. This is why Obama is even worse than Carter. And Carter was really bad.

Last edited:

iouae

"The CDC says that some 80,000 deaths each year are attributable to excessive alcohol use. So you’re 4,706 times more likely to drink yourself to death than die from terrorism.

Wikipedia notes that there were 32,367 automobile accidents in 2011, which means that you are 1,904 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack. As CNN reporter Fareed Zakaria wrote last year:

“Since 9/11, foreign-inspired terrorism has claimed about two dozen lives in the United States. (Meanwhile, more than 100,000 have been killed in gun homicides and more than 400,000 in motor-vehicle accidents.) “

President Obama agreed.

According to a 2011 CDC report, poisoning from prescription drugs is even more likely to kill you than a car crash. Indeed, the CDC stated in 2011 that – in the majority of states – your prescription meds are more likely to kill you than any other source of injury. So your meds are thousands of times more likely to kill you than Al Qaeda."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-terrorism-statistics-every-american-needs-to-hear/5382818

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And Donald Trump is calling for. It is US law to do so. Carter suspended all Iranian immigration in 1979 after the islamic revolution in Iran. Amd then he exported a bunch of them. This is why Obama is even worse than Carter. And Carter was really bad.

Things can be done and we better start hearing some answers and plans, presently.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Source, please?

Themselves. I might let you wallow in your millennial stupidity for a day. Then again, you might use google for something useful. You do realize they themselves are not jihadists, but they support the actions.

The point remains. Being a non-muslim is hazardous to ones health.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"The CDC says that some 80,000 deaths each year are attributable to excessive alcohol use. So you’re 4,706 times more likely to drink yourself to death than die from terrorism.

Wikipedia notes that there were 32,367 automobile accidents in 2011, which means that you are 1,904 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack. As CNN reporter Fareed Zakaria wrote last year:

“Since 9/11, foreign-inspired terrorism has claimed about two dozen lives in the United States. (Meanwhile, more than 100,000 have been killed in gun homicides and more than 400,000 in motor-vehicle accidents.) “

President Obama agreed.

According to a 2011 CDC report, poisoning from prescription drugs is even more likely to kill you than a car crash. Indeed, the CDC stated in 2011 that – in the majority of states – your prescription meds are more likely to kill you than any other source of injury. So your meds are thousands of times more likely to kill you than Al Qaeda."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-terrorism-statistics-every-american-needs-to-hear/5382818

we should deport alcoholic mooslims!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

ClimateSanity

And Donald Trump is calling for. It is US law to do so. Carter suspended all Iranian immigration in 1979 after the islamic revolution in Iran. And then he exported a bunch of them. This is why Obama is even worse than Carter. And Carter was really bad.

Now liberals are saying that such a move is unconstitutional. I don't think they said anything in 1979.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The Executive Chairman, Borno State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Shettima Bukar Kullima yesterday disclosed that over 512 schools in Borno have been destroyed and 350 Teachers Deceased because of the continuous Boko Haram attack in the state over the years.

According to him, when the alarming number is translated into classrooms, the terrorist group has destroyed over 1000 classrooms, destroyed instructional materials for schools. He however could not attest to the number of children deceased or missing, as most of the areas are still occupied by Boko Haram and cannot be accessed.

How is your day going? It can never happen here, right?

Quetzal

40% of muslims in the UK support sharia law (Executing apostates-wife beating).

78% of "Palestinans" (arabs living in Israel) have positive to mixed feeling about Osama bin Laden.

A 2009 poll showed that 68% of Moroccans approved of terrorist attacks on US troops in Iraq

I can go on and on, but 40% of muslims 1 bllion population say jihad is allowed in the Koran. Deal with it you worthless turd. Or get you head lobbed off, I don't actually care any more. Your loss not mine.
Sorry bud, it was a nice try. But these sources do not support your specific claim. None of these sources cite that 400,000,000 Muslims support jihad. Please feel free to try again.

Quetzal

Jihadwatch.org

I found a readers comment there that said at least 400 million support the death penalty for leaving Islam. I don't know if that is what Nick was saying or not.
I do not consider a comment on a radically biased website to be a reliable source. But I appreciate your contribution.

ClimateSanity

Sorry bud, it was a nice try. But these sources do not support your specific claim. None of these sources cite that 400,000,000 Muslims support jihad. Please feel free to try again.

I think he is mixing references off the top of his head. His last two cites do back his claim of Muslims supporting jihad. Those are large numbers for the countries they live in. The 400,000,000 number came from those who support execution of people leaving the faith. If they support that action, how far removed is it for them to support actual jihad. Not everyone writes down every reference every time they hear something like an egghead millennial might do.

Quetzal

I think he is mixing references off the top of his head. His last two cites do back his claim of Muslims supporting jihad. Those are large numbers for the countries they live in. The 400,000,000 number came from those who support execution of people leaving the faith. If they support that action, how far removed is it for them to support actual jihad. Not everyone writes down every reference every time they hear something like an egghead millennial might do.
There is a reason we are the most educated demographic in the world. ;) Here is the deal. If you throw out an opinion, it is what it is. But if you start citing errant statistics in a desperate attempt to support an argument that wouldn't stand otherwise, I will throw a flag every time.