Jihad in CA! No Not Climate Change...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
California, one of the most liberal states in the U.S., which has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation, is given a taste of what their psychosis has bred...Radical Islamic terrorism! Even with all the facts pointing directly to islamofascist terrorism the left is still in denial, and actively trying as hard as they can to salvage their false narrative of workplace violence, or a video, or that Islam is a religion of peace...none of which are resonating with the public at large. Obama publicly makes a buffoon of himself yet again attempting to chalk an act of terrorism up to a mere mass shooting with the need for gun control (CA already has tough gun laws), claiming that mass shootings "unparalleled in the World"....ahhh that would be false, it is an exact parallel to Paris not just a few short weeks ago, I assume he denies the Jihad there as well, or that it is climate change that caused it. :hammer: The absurdity of the liberal psychosis continues...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The F.B.I. has begun treating its inquiry as a terrorism investigation, two law enforcement officials said Thursday. The suspects’ extensive arsenal, their recent Middle East travels and evidence that one had been in touch with people with Islamist extremist views, both in the United States and abroad, all contributed to the decision to refocus the investigation. But officials emphasized that they were unclear what set off the attack, and said .....

good

...they were not ready to call it terrorism.

:doh:

no, of course not

that might hurt the feelings of terrorists :kookoo:

Quetzal

California, one of the most liberal states in the U.S., which has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation, is given a taste of what their psychosis has bred...Radical Islamic terrorism! Even with all the facts pointing directly to islamofascist terrorism the left is still in denial, and actively trying as hard as they can to salvage their false narrative of workplace violence, or a video, or that Islam is a religion of peace...none of which are resonating with the public at large. Obama publicly makes a buffoon of himself yet again attempting to chalk an act of terrorism up to a mere mass shooting with the need for gun control (CA already has tough gun laws), claiming that mass shootings "unparalleled in the World"....ahhh that would be false, it is an exact parallel to Paris not just a few short weeks ago, I assume he denies the Jihad there as well, or that it is climate change that caused it. :hammer: The absurdity of the liberal psychosis continues...
What are you babbling on about? Liberals are super evil? Heard that one already.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
rocketdude, not sure if you've met the latest board tard, queeztle

rocketdude, queetzle

queetzle, rocketdude

have fun destroying the little dweeb :)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
What are you babbling on about?

Please don't confuse my presentation of the "facts" with the ongoing rhetoric (babbling) of your psychotic brethren who are still in denial of who the enemy(s) are.

Liberals are super evil? Heard that one already.

Actually their/your worldview is evil, as well as a danger to yourself & all you infect with your sickness. Your political correctness is killing people...face it.

Quetzal

Please don't confuse my presentation of the "facts" with the ongoing rhetoric (babbling) of your psychotic brethren who are still in denial of who the enemy(s) are.

Actually their/your worldview is evil, as well as a danger to yourself & all you infect with your sickness. Your political correctness is killing people...face it.
:chuckle: If you say so, bud.

Quetzal

I do say so... shall I make it a poll to see who agrees?
You could. It wouldn't really hurt my feelings. I am just disappointed you are using tragedy as the spring board for your political rant. It is okay to dislike the opposing side. It's cool, but to grasp at straws and attempt a polarization like you have... pathetic really.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Liberals hypocrisy knows no bounds when attempting to dub this terrorist act as yet another mass shooting that is the clarion call for gun control. FALSE! California has stringent gun control, Paris France has stringent gun control, how did this gun control help in either case? The hatred of all things related to God is duly noted as well...the godless liberal relies on moral relativism to guide their ever changing ideas of right & wrong.

CVRBkkRWUAAcuHJ.jpg

The Liberal psychosis on display...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You could. It wouldn't really hurt my feelings. I am just disappointed you are using tragedy as the spring board for your political rant.

It is not a political rant you dope, it is a the calling out of a flawed ideology that has led our once civilized country into a crime ridden, debt entrenched, socially perverted sewer. It is progressivism that holds the blame in total... If your disappointed it should be directed at those that duped you into this poorly flawed worldview, not the one that is shining the light into your dark place.

It is okay to dislike the opposing side. It's cool, but to grasp at straws and attempt a polarization like you have... pathetic really.

You don't have to grasp at straws to achieve polarization, this is already a reality, and the real pathetic thing is the unwillingness by liberals to grasp the destructive nature of their flawed worldview. Yet another liberal trait, failure to recognize consequences.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
There is nothing you could say that could convince anyone with an IQ higher than a peanut that liberal thought is responsible for this tragedy.

IQ? Intelligence & wisdom are two very different things, one only has to point to liberal academia to see a stunning display of intelligence devoid of wisdom.

in·tel·li·gence
inˈteləjəns/
noun
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

wis·dom
ˈwizdəm/Submit
noun
the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.

What intelligence lacks, wisdom makes up for, mainly experience & good judgement both qualities that seem to escape the progressive liberal ideology.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You could. It wouldn't really hurt my feelings. I am just disappointed you are using tragedy as the spring board for your political rant. It is okay to dislike the opposing side. It's cool, but to grasp at straws and attempt a polarization like you have... pathetic really.

What is pathetic are the people who prefer to bury their heads in the sand instead of addressing the threat that faces us.

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

Liberals hypocrisy knows no bounds when attempting to dub this terrorist act as yet another mass shooting that is the clarion call for gun control. FALSE! California has stringent gun control, Paris France has stringent gun control, how did this gun control help in either case? The hatred of all things related to God is duly noted as well...the godless liberal relies on moral relativism to guide their ever changing ideas of right & wrong.

Exactly. :thumb:

We see it here and we see it in all the rape threads, too.

Quetzal

IQ? Intelligence & wisdom are two very different things, one only has to point to liberal academia to see a stunning display of intelligence devoid of wisdom.

in·tel·li·gence
inˈteləjəns/
noun
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

wis·dom
ˈwizdəm/Submit
noun
the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.

What intelligence lacks, wisdom makes up for, mainly experience & good judgement both qualities that seem to escape the progressive liberal ideology.
I give this deflection 9 rocketmen out of 10. :loser:

drbrumley

CA Shooting Reaction: Wrong Diagnosis, Wrong Treatment
Daniel McAdams

Statists and authoritarians love events like the shooting in California. The bodies are not even cold when they start pushing their evil agendas: mosques must be spied on, we must give up our guns, learn to love big brother. The media plays the game, backing up the demands of the centralizers with non-stop propaganda and fear-mongering.​

Isn't that the truth. It wasn't even three hours after yet PureX was already bellyaching about guns. :sigh: