Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In my defense, I disagree with quite a few people; doesn't mean they automatically get ignored. Glory over here, on the other hand, said I deserved to die and earned her seat in the back of the bus.

we all deserve to die :idunno:

Spoiler
maxresdefault.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are some people on here I have no problem having these discussions with. I have been on opposing sides with Rusha,

Mainly on abortion ... however, at least you put effort into having a conversation and explaining why you believe as you do rather than resorting to kindergarten name calling. Also, I don't believe your views are formed for the sole intention of hurting other people.

glorydaz

In my defense, I disagree with quite a few people; doesn't mean they automatically get ignored. Glory over here, on the other hand, said I deserved to die and earned her seat in the back of the bus.

Actually, the Bible says all sinners deserve death, but since Q is an unbeliever, he takes it personally. The wages of sin is death....all men sin and come short of the glory of God.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.​

So, yes, Quetzal deserves death. He doesn't want to hear that so he puts me on ignore. Refusing to hear God's word is not a good sign.

glorydaz

Mainly on abortion ... however, at least you put effort into having a conversation and explaining why you believe as you do rather than resorting to kindergarten name calling. Also, I don't believe your views are formed for the sole intention of hurting other people.

Then you should stop your name calling and your false accusations. That seems to be all you're capable of lately.

badp

You say harlots should be rebuked and shamed. Are you suggesting that will deter the harlot from committing the same behavior that put her at risk to begin with? What if God decides she requires something which will make more of an impression on her? Does she not deserve what God allows?

Are you implying that God allows rape? Or are you just saying, "live by the sword, die by the sword?" Big difference between the two.

glorydaz

They live in a world where "JOHN'S" pay for their services.

Yeah, and those "John's" always pay up. They never beat them up, rape them, and take the money and run.

Poor harlots....they don't deserve anything bad that happens to them...even if they wake up, steal the John's wallet and disappear into the night. Poor John's ...poor harlots. :sigh:

badp

harlots have no shame

they live in a world that doesn't recognize shame

Which is why they find the nicest neighborhood in town, stand on the street corner in the middle of the day, and proudly advertise their services with a big sign with flashing lights? Because they have no shame right?

ok doser

Are you implying that God allows rape? Or are you just saying, "live by the sword, die by the sword?" Big difference between the two.

God allowed the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah to be burned to death with burning sulfur

if i had to choose between being raped and being burned to death with burning sulfur, i know which one i'd choose

badp

God allowed the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah to be burned to death with burning sulfur

if i had to choose between being raped and being burned to death with burning sulfur, i know which one i'd choose

God didn't just "allow" it, God actually did it.

glorydaz

God allows a lot of bad things to come upon us....both things we deserve and have earned by our bad behavior, and bad things he allows for other purposes. We don't live in a world of chance, and God knows the number of hairs on our heads. Of course He allows rape. If he didn't allow it, it wouldn't happen.

badp

God allows a lot of bad things to come upon us....both things we deserve and have earned by our bad behavior, and bad things he allows for other purposes. We don't live in a world of chance, and God knows the number of hairs on our heads. Of course He allows rape. If he didn't allow it, it wouldn't happen.

I take it you're a Calvinist, then?

ok doser

Which is why they find the nicest neighborhood in town, stand on the street corner in the middle of the day, and proudly advertise their services with a big sign with flashing lights? Because they have no shame right?

they don't have to do that now, not with the internet

and they didn't hide before because of shame, they hid because they didn't want to be arrested

badp

they don't have to do that now, not with the internet

and they didn't hide before because of shame, they hid because they didn't want to be arrested

They didn't have to do it before the internet. But they did. Prostitutes have always tried to hide their deeds, even with no threat of punishment.

glorydaz

BTW. I appreciate your asking instead of just jumping to conclusions. Did you happen to read what Trad said earlier about the meaning of words? If people can't even discuss such things, because of over-emotionalism, then nothing can ever come of these "discussions". :)

glorydaz

They didn't have to do it before the internet. But they did. Prostitutes have always tried to hide their deeds, even with no threat of punishment.

People have a conscience, and it takes a lot to have it become seared completely. They know the difference between right and wrong. It's why I say that even most of those who act like harlots will be the first to admit they deserved what they got. It's the libs that refuse to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.