ECT Oikonomia (dispensation/stewardship) of Grace

Interplanner

Maybe you should try some sources that aren't baised towards you.

And maybe you should stop crying about your lack of exegetical ability.

The other apostles were all commissioned administrators of the Gospel. The difference about Paul is that he was the only leader who had a background in opposing the Gospel. Because that background, special indicators were needed to make him accepted and successful.

Right Divider

Body part
(Matt 13:11) He replied, "Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

Compare to what Paul said:

(Rom 16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
The gospel of the kingdom is not the gospel of the grace of God.

Right Divider

Body part
Notice that "laptop" does not include anything about a computer. If you were to apply your logic consistently, you'd have to conclude that 'laptop" has nothing to do with computers.

The fact that you lack the ability to acknowledge this simple fact only exposes your inability to do proper exegesis.
It is completely IRRELEVANT that "'laptop' does not include anything about a computer". A LAPTOP IS A COMPUTER.

But the TERM "laptop" comes from the FACT that the COMPUTER sits on TOP of your LAP. THEREFORE, the the TERM laptop uses these TWO words to LITERALLY describe the NATURE of the THING (the computer).

In other words, your don't know what you're talking about.

HisServant

My laptop sits on my desk...dont think I have ever had it on my lap.

There are other things called laptops that arent computers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is completely IRRELEVANT that "'laptop' does not include anything about a computer". A LAPTOP IS A COMPUTER.

But the TERM "laptop" comes from the FACT that the COMPUTER sits on TOP of your LAP. THEREFORE, the the TERM laptop uses these TWO words to LITERALLY describe the NATURE of the THING (the computer).

In other words, your don't know what you're talking about.

You really can't be this dense.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://biblehub.com/greek/3623.htm

Stop crying. Tam and others have it right, you don't. Paul is God's sole appointed manager/administrator/steward of the revelation of this dispensation of grace. He alone claimed to be; no other apostle did because they weren't. Paul exalted that office; no one else did because they hadn't been given it.

no.

Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

way 2 go

And maybe you should stop crying about your lack of exegetical ability.

show us the different meanings of the word stewardship in these 2 verses.

Luk 16:2 And he called him and said to him, What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your stewardship, for you may no longer be steward.

Eph 3:2 assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace that was given to me for you,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
show us the different meanings of the word stewardship in these 2 verses.

Luk 16:2 And he called him and said to him, What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your stewardship, for you may no longer be steward.

Eph 3:2 assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace that was given to me for you,

One is a stewardship of goods and land, the other is God's grace and dispensations

Interplanner

no idea
do you not like the term dispensation

did you get circumcised to become a Christian :nono:

we are still under the dispensation given to Paul of \ to gentiles

The dispensation we are under is not about Paul. It is about Christ who is indestructable.

musterion

You're a Dispensationalist.

So was Paul.

God Himself is also a dispensationalist because He thought of it and instituted it, according to Paul.

Tell us again, what is the Good News of salvation? What must we do to be saved...besides reject dispensationalism?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what's the Gospel we're to be saved by? You didn't say (but then you never do).

Because I don't play this stupid little game you Darby Followers play.

You guys think that if someone gives any answer besides "1 Cor 15:1-4", it's a wrong answer.

Selective belief in the Bible is unbelief.

That's pretty funny coming from a Dispensationalist.