Ghosties

JosephR

i think some peoples senses are more in tune to pick up things from the spiritual world or other dimensions then the average person. I think you might be one of those Thunder.

Thunder's Muse

You can go to 1:35 on this video and see exactly what I saw, but I suggest you watch the whole thing.

UFO over New York 1984

Oh, the hairspray needed :chuckle:

I was on a Church Youth Camp years ago. One night, a friend and I were laying down on the oval, watching the stars and talking. I saw a 'star' moving and thought I was seeing a shooting star....but then it just stopped and was really still for about 2 mins, then took off in another direction.

Doormat

Oh, the hairspray needed :chuckle:

Yeah, it's dated... but so am I. :chuckle: :noid:

I was on a Church Youth Camp years ago. One night, a friend and I were laying down on the oval, watching the stars and talking. I saw a 'star' moving and thought I was seeing a shooting star....but then it just stopped and was really still for about 2 mins, then took off in another direction.

Cool. Did your friend see it, too?

Quincy

Yeah, you had some great pics. I still remember the three identical dogs at that old school...or was it a hospital? Anyway, that one stuck in my head...

Yea it was an old school. It was so creepy because of how the dogs moved identically and try as I did I couldn't find any color variation to the coats in person or on the pics. It's like they were the same dog.

Then there was also the red door of the school building which only showed up as red on film while it was brown to the eye. Creepy stuff.

Thunder's Muse

Yea it was an old school. It was so creepy because of how the dogs moved identically and try as I did I couldn't find any color variation to the coats in person or on the pics. It's like they were the same dog.

Then there was also the red door of the school building which only showed up as red on film while it was brown to the eye. Creepy stuff.

Oh, that's right!

I love creepy! :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I assumed you meant two of you are there, you see a ghost, the other does not.

JosephR

Is that the same as being a Medium?

i think is it more of being a real realist or spiritual then a medium,, or a medium is the word for those 2 things,, i just think most are numb to these things,, you may see more colors then most,,your eyes are made the same,,just you except more of the spectrum.

Thunder's Muse

i think is it more of being a real realist or spiritual then a medium,, or a medium is the word for those 2 things,, i just think most are numb to these things,, you may see more colors then most,,your eyes are made the same,,just you except more of the spectrum.

Sometimes I wish that it was different.

JosephR

I hear ya....sometimes it's not nice, though...

if you could not handle it, you wouldn't be here.... If I could not handle what was dealt to me I wouldn't be here either,, we CHOOSE none of this.. but Gods will we must submit too..and in Him all things are possible, mountains move,,souls are saved, the Earth is blessed AMEN,

and I am here,, if you ever need me,,

Thunder's Muse

if you could not handle it, you wouldn't be here.... If I could not handle what was dealt to me I wouldn't be here either,, we CHOOSE none of this.. but Gods will we must submit too..and in Him all things are possible, mountains move,,souls are saved, the Earth is blessed AMEN,

and I am here,, if you ever need me,,

Is there a purpose to it?