Ghosties

Thunder's Muse

The Brown Lady

View attachment 18856

Believed to haunt Raynham Hall in Norfolk, is the ghost of Lady Dorothy Walpole (1686–1726), who's husband locked her in her rooms after an apparent affair.

This picture was taken on September 19, 1936.

JosephR

demons,angels yes I think are here with us... peoples souls? I dont think so, it is un biblical..and I have never been personally in contact with one... so thats a BIG reason not to believe that way as well. And even if I did I would have to line it up with the Word of God and that is says all souls go to Sheol..

Thunder's Muse

Freddy Jackson

View attachment 18854

This photo was taken in 1919 during WW1. The ghostly face appearing behind the shoulder of this soldier is believed to be that of Freddy Jackson, an air mechanic killed by a plane propellor 2 days earlier. His funeral was held the same day this photo was taken.

Thunder's Muse

fire_girl_lg.jpg

This one was apparently found to be a hoax. The girl 'in the fire' is an exact match for a young girl in some other obscure photo taken of a street scene in the early 1900's.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no reason to believe that demons don't have some latitude with regard to physical presentations.

Doormat

The images are interesting, but I couldn't tell if something was a fake or not.

What I like best are multiple witness stories.

When my mother, my best friend and I saw a giant flying saucer over our apartment building in New York, and then got other people, including our doorman, to look up into the sky and witness it, too, was one of the coolest moments of my life.

Later, having had that experience, it helped me to realize how the multiple witnesses to Bible events are the best evidence to their accuracy. Imagine what it would take to fabricate the Red Sea hoax. No, that was witnessed by thousands of people. It happened, because to fabricate a history like that is impossible, if you think about it.

Maybe one day I will see a ghost like I saw a UFO, and hopefully several people will witness it with me to give me confidence in my testimony about what I believe I saw. Time will tell, God willing.

Thunder's Muse

The images are interesting, but I couldn't tell if something was a fake or not.

What I like best are multiple witness stories.

When my mother, my best friend and I saw a giant flying saucer over our apartment building in New York, and then got other people, including our doorman, to look up into the sky and witness it, too, was one of the coolest moments of my life.

Later, having had that experience, it helped me to realize how the multiple witnesses to Bible events are the best evidence to their accuracy. Imagine what it would take to fabricate the Red Sea hoax. No, that was witnessed by thousands of people. It happened, because to fabricate a history like that is impossible, if you think about it.

Maybe one day I will see a ghost like I saw a UFO, and hopefully several people will witness it with me to give me confidence in my testimony about what I believe I saw. Time will tell, God willing.

What did it look like?

One Eyed Jack

One of the strangest things about supernatural experiences for me is the sense of oddness usually overpowering any terror you might think you'd feel. At the time, you're just baffled at what you're seeing. Later on, when you're thinking about it, is when it starts getting creepy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
One of the strangest things about supernatural experiences for me is the sense of oddness usually overpowering any terror you might think you'd feel. At the time, you're just baffled at what you're seeing. Later on, when you're thinking about it, is when it starts getting creepy.

Agreed. In the moment it's not exactly normal, but you do just kind of go with it.

Quincy

Ghost pics are awesome. I wish I still had some that I had taken back in the day, when Myspace was a thing. I had an album on there of creepy pics I'd taken while traveling. Some of them, I can think back and realize what they were actually, but others like a shadow of a man cast on the road while no one (or object) was there to cause it were pretty wild.

Anyways, I swear that fish was this <---------------------_____________------------> big, no joke!

I've experienced some stuff without any means of recording it as well, but it's anecdotal and most think you're schizo if you talk about it. Great topic though!

Thunder's Muse

Ghost pics are awesome. I wish I still had some that I had taken back in the day, when Myspace was a thing. I had an album on there of creepy pics I'd taken while traveling. Some of them, I can think back and realize what they were actually, but others like a shadow of a man cast on the road while no one (or object) was there to cause it were pretty wild.

Anyways, I swear that fish was this <---------------------_____________------------> big, no joke!

I've experienced some stuff without any means of recording it as well, but it's anecdotal and most think you're schizo if you talk about it. Great topic though!

Yeah, you had some great pics. I still remember the three identical dogs at that old school...or was it a hospital? Anyway, that one stuck in my head...

Thunder's Muse

We had an apparition of a small boy who would show up at a previous residence. I saw him quite often, sometimes watching my children play.

My eldest 2 children would also interact with him, saying hello and waving...

One day, I was standing at the end of the hallway, near the back door. In conversation with my husband, out the corner of my eye, I saw my 'son' run past me and out the door...I actually stepped to the side to give him room.

I then looked up and saw my son sitting at the other end of the hallway, playing happily.