kmoney

Hall of Fame
Where is Kmoney?

Kansas-City-Chiefs.png

:banana:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Scared of another NE-NY Super Bowl? :chuckle:

"Scared" doesn't begin to cover it. That last match up this season nearly gave me a heart attack. I don't think I could handle one more Super Bowl between these two teams.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Packers lost. :doh: Do you think Rodgers did it on purpose just to ruin Favre's special night? :eek:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Packers lost. :doh: Do you think Rodgers did it on purpose just to ruin Favre's special night? :eek:

Random notes:

I picked Chicago in my pick ems league simply because I didn't think Green Bay would cover a 9.5 spread, but I definitely didn't expect the Bears to actually win. A cold windy rainy night in Lambeau is usually kryptonite for visitors. Very surprising, impressive win.

The NFC East race is over thanks to attrition, leaving the G-Men as a playoff team. Unless Washington does something stupendous.:noid: :doh:

If the Patriots win and Jets lose on Sunday, the Pats clinch the AFC East.

If Brock Osweiler plays well in a loss I just don't see Denver going back to Peyton. If Denver wins, the chance of the old hoss getting his job back are even slimmer. Let's say Brock throws a pick against the Patriots on Sunday night: Denver's brain trust can always counter that Peyton would've thrown two, maybe three (and the numbers are actually on their side). Generally New England's played pretty ugly in Denver (I can still see that Champ Bailey red zone pick in my mind's eye, clear as day) and short-handed as they are, I expect a nailbiter one way or another.

Could Houston actually make a run at the alleged division called the AFC South? That'd be a treat.

Someone better figure out a way to derail Carolina posthaste, because these guys are playing for absolutely all the marbles.

Chip Kelly inspires and intimidates absolutely no one. He wanted full control over this diaper fire of a franchise. He got it. Chip came, he saw--he blew it up.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Check bank statements from Belicheat and Kraft. Ruining the special night is the misdirection. :plain:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Steelers @ Seattle

This doesn't look good for the Steelers.

The Steelers are 1-6 all-time at Seattle.

Yeah, I don't see them upsetting the Seahawks.

Amendola's out for New England. I think this might be a grim, low-scoring slog of a night game.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I would like to see the redskins beat the giants today

they would be tied for first with losing records

it doesn't get any better than that

Status
Not open for further replies.