Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those statements only apply to those Chosen in Christ and Predestinated
to the Adoption of Sons
before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11:
Christ's Sheep that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

~~~~

The statements apply to those who have trusted Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Nanja

The statements apply to those who have trusted Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Belief / Faith / Trust is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

It is Given by God; not obtainable by some action or performance of man in the flesh.
That's works salvation Eph. 2:8-9!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Belief / Faith / Trust is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

It is Given by God; not obtainable by some action or performance of man in the flesh.
That's works salvation Eph. 2:8-9!

~~~~~

:chuckle: Get real! Come out of that Hyper-Calvinist sect you belong to.

Romans 10:8-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.
13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

beloved57

I am saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.

When Jesus died, I died with him.

When Jesus arose from the dead, I arose with him.

Spiritually, I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

All can be confirmed with scripture. Now, you should tell us how you are saved.

You don't believe the Gospel of Christ ! You teach that millions upon millions for whom Christ died shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief !

beloved57

Those statements only apply to those Chosen in Christ and Predestinated
to the Adoption of Sons
before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11:
Christ's Sheep that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

~~~~

You right ! Also he doesn't believe that he is saved by the doing and dying of Christ ! He believes that Christ did and died for all without exception, yet he doesn't believe that all without exception are saved ! So it is not what Christ did that saved him, but what he did in response ! That is boasting and Work salvation !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You right ! Also he doesn't believe that he is saved by the doing and dying of Christ ! He believes that Christ did and died for all without exception, yet he doesn't believe that all without exception are saved ! So it is not what Christ did that saved him, but what he did in response ! That is boasting and Work salvation !

You are messed up in the head. You don't believe the simple truth of the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Nanja

Yeah, he's certainly very confused. His understanding is darkened;
not compatible withe biblical Truth because of the blindness of his heart
Eph. 4:18!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, he's certainly very confused. His understanding is darkened;
not compatible withe biblical Truth because of the blindness of his heart
Eph. 4:18!

~~~~~

Your friend is a LIAR. He calling me a Universalist which is completely untrue. If you don't believe in John 3:16, you are unsaved.

Nanja

Your friend is a LIAR. He calling me a Universalist which is completely untrue.

You are a universalist and in grave error if you believe that Christ died for all of humanity without exception.

beloved57
Also he doesn't believe that he is saved by the doing and dying of Christ ! He believes that Christ did and died for all without exception, yet he doesn't believe that all without exception are saved ! So it is not what Christ did that saved him, but what he did in response ! That is boasting and Work salvation !

True!

~~~~~

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Non-Calvinists have a deficient theology. If a person rejects Reformed belief then one may as well join the Catholic Church. You can't have one foot in, one foot out, trying to get the best of both worlds. Free will doesn't work in Protestant doctrine.

How a person can be Protestant still feel secure having 'free will' wedged up in there is beyond me. You need the Catholic doctrine of 'Infusion' for free will to hold up. Arminius and otherwise those Methodists and Episcopalians are simply in error, having come after the fact.

And if a person is going to believe in predestination, it's far better to hold to Tulip rather than because it goes the needed step that Luther wasn't willing to go.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your friend is a LIAR. He calling me a Universalist which is completely untrue. If you don't believe in John 3:16, you are unsaved.

Belief or rejection of John 3:16 will determine where one spends eternity.

It is one of the most important scriptures in the New Testament.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Robert Pate

Banned
Non-Calvinists have a deficient theology. If a person rejects Reformed theology then one may as well join the Catholic Church. You can't have one foot in, one foot out, trying to get the best of both worlds. Free will doesn't work in Protestant doctrine.

It just doesn't. How a person can study and still feel secure having 'free will' wedged up in there is beyond me. You need Catholic 'infusion' for free will to hold up.

And if a person is going to believe in predestination, it's far better to hold to Tulip rather than because it goes the needed step that Luther wasn't willing to go.

Both Calvinism and Catholicism are rejections of the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ.

To reject the Gospel is to assign yourself to hell.

beloved57

Belief or rejection of John 3:16 will determine where one spends eternity.

It is one of the most important scriptures in the New Testament.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

You dont believe nor understand that scripture. Your belief is antichrist, in that you believe that Millions upon Millions for whom Christ lived and died shall yet wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief !

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Without free will, how do you explain the many places in the Bible where we see God condemning people specifically for choosing unbelief?

How do you explain the many more places in the Bible where predestination and election is assumed?
Do you understand the word 'elect'? It means you don't choose God :rolleyes:

God condemned those who, in the conscious they have, committed atrocity.

musterion

How do you explain the many more places in the Bible where predestination and election is assumed?
Do you understand the word 'elect'? It means you don't choose God :rolleyes:

God condemned those who, in the conscious they have, committed atrocity.

One more time before you go on ignore.

How can a just, non-lying God damn people for rejecting a Good News that He never intended nor enabled them to believe, and decided that before they ever existed?

Put another way...how does He justly damn them for despising the blood of Christ when He never spilled it for them and left them with no access to it?