Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

You're reaping what you have sown. You have been a busy boy accusing me of saying things I haven't, and now you're acting all put out when you think I might be coming close to doing what you have done without ceasing.

No, I'm correcting you on a completely false claim you made about me is all. I haven't misquoted you at all on this thread and I've held my hands up when I made a mistake in regards to a post I thought had disappeared. Your own words are in black and white on here so don't cry 'foul' when you make an unsubstantiated assertion about someone that didn't fly.

TH was reasoning exactly like a humanist. That neither of you admit it isn't my problem. I'm just an observer here.

TH was reasoning....

Try it sometime.

Oh contraire. You have plenty of time to hate. You just don't want to admit it. I wasn't born yesterday, Artie.

Hey, if you want to think I hate you then go ahead. You're wrong but it's up to you what you want to believe.

And you call it "sickening" because you're not in the least emotionally invested, right? What would that "emotion" be, Arthur? Love?

Oh, I hate your opinions on this subject that's for sure. If you can't see the difference then not much else to add really...

Quetzal

'36'?

I hope we're talking year and not IQ here...

Although even then...

:mmph:
Yeah, you know. When the ol' war horses trade stories they always mention some year back in the past. I picked one at random, although, some might challenge the 36 IQ comment. :eek:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it is funny that GD thinks strippers get raped. Those who make a living stripping are among the least likely of rape victims. Why? Well because strippers are very aware of personal danger and make sure to avoid dangerous encounters off stage.

Thunder's Muse

I think it is funny that GD thinks strippers get raped. Those who make a living stripping are among the least likely of rape victims. Why? Well because strippers are very aware of personal danger and make sure to avoid dangerous encounters off stage.

Very true

Quetzal

It just makes the argument easier (lazier). Their "morality" is a clear deviation from the norm which is what GD is drawn to, it makes her argument easier to defend. The actual evidence behind this belief is questionable at best.

glorydaz

Oh, so now you're claiming no stripper ever gets raped. You guys are a real hoot.

glorydaz

Most strippers don't indeed but it doesn't stop you from calling them sluts and that if they do get raped it's "just deserts". You've also explicitly said that such a consequence is deserved to boot. So you're not just an 'observer' here.

I started out calling them strippers, but when so many do-gooders started insisting they were innocent, I switched to harlots and sluts. I don't even think I used those terms first, but I'm sure in your mind I did. It doesn't matter. Strippers are immoral and deserving of whatever consequences the Lord decides to allow. And, yes, I am an observer of man's ways and God's ways. I am neither a stripper nor the decider of her consequences.

You do realize, don't you, that you were completely wrong to presume that I was an atheist so very recently? You're the one who seems set on erroneously deciding things GD. You should stop doing that...

Well, you're certainly one of the most carnal "Christians" I've seen of late. Some would say that is being a "Christian in name only", but that's neither here nor there. We are in the wordly section of the forum at present.

Arthur Brain

It just makes the argument easier (lazier). Their "morality" is a clear deviation from the norm which is what GD is drawn to, it makes her argument easier to defend. The actual evidence behind this belief is questionable at best.

Exactly. Extend this to professional glamour/beauty/fashion models and the real core is the 'morality argument'. The term stripper has a certain stigma attached so it's easy to use...

Arthur Brain

I started out calling them strippers, but when so many do-gooders started insisting they were innocent, I switched to harlots and sluts. I don't even think I used those terms first, but I'm sure in your mind I did. It doesn't matter. Strippers are immoral and deserving of whatever consequences the Lord decides to allow. And, yes, I am an observer of man's ways and God's ways. I am neither a stripper nor the decider of her consequences.

There was no real need for you to adopt any such term but of course it's easier from the 'moral high horse' perspective to use them so no great surprise. Reduce a person to a "slut" and it's easier to say they deserve their "just deserts", right?

Well, you're certainly one of the most carnal "Christians" I've seen of late. Some would say that is being a "Christian in name only", but that's neither here nor there. We are in the wordly section of the forum at present.

Is that some sort of acknowledgment that you were completely wrong to presume I was an atheist and make the claims that you did?

glorydaz

You do realize, don't you, that you were completely wrong to presume that I was an atheist so very recently? You're the one who seems set on erroneously deciding things GD. You should stop doing that...

No, I'm correcting you on a completely false claim you made about me is all. I haven't misquoted you at all on this thread and I've held my hands up when I made a mistake in regards to a post I thought had disappeared. Your own words are in black and white on here so don't cry 'foul' when you make an unsubstantiated assertion about someone that didn't fly.

I can see your feelings appear to be "affected". Since I wasn't "quoting" you any more than your were "quoting" me, your whining is for naught. The fact is you IMPLIED I was saying so many false things that I wouldn't waste my time bringing them to your attention. I did that when you were saying them.

I'm NOT THE ONE "crying foul", either. I'm showing you an example of what it is to reap what you've sown. You implied more than I implied. I only implied one thing you found fault with, and you implied dozens of things I found fault with.....things I pointed out at the time. You just didn't notice those. :chuckle:

TH was reasoning....

Try it sometime.

He was giving his opinion unsupported by scripture. Therefore, his reasoning had no foundation.

Hey, if you want to think I hate you then go ahead. You're wrong but it's up to you what you want to believe.

I don't even know you. Why would I care what you think. I'm merely pointing out that you have no control over yourself....when you have to resort to name calling, you've lost already.

Oh, I hate your opinions on this subject that's for sure. If you can't see the difference then not much else to add really...

My opinions are part of who I am. Again, I don't really care what you think of me, but you should be aware of the fact that you're letting your emotions get the better of you. You can call me "sick" and all sorts of things, but you can't support what you say by facts of any kind.

glorydaz

No, when this subject was first brought up, a stripper at a frat party was the ONLY instance I could think of where a woman would have deserved what she got.

It's this kind of jumping to conclusions that has continued this topic on and on. Perhaps you should rethink that statement...just as I've seen you have done before.

1PeaceMaker

That makes sense. The woman unprepared or in a place of vulnerability is typically the victim. But that's also not a problem with the woman, but the predator.

Seems like the blame would have to get spread around to the little girls dancing in tutus, the belly dancers, the athletic beauties twirling on ice skates, etc. Why is any woman arousing to the sight a sinner for being beautiful and using that as an art or income stream? It's not her fault that men lust and predate. In other parts of the world men become aroused and fondle women in full burkas in public.

Must we wear chastity belts to avoid blame for rape?

glorydaz

Exactly. Extend this to professional glamour/beauty/fashion models and the real core is the 'morality argument'. The term stripper has a certain stigma attached so it's easy to use...

:mock: Artie, "A certain stigma attached......"

Golly, could it be because strippers take off their clothes and wiggle and gyrate in a very provocative manner in order to entice men to lust after them?

Arthur Brain

No, when this subject was first brought up, a stripper at a frat party was the ONLY instance I could think of where a woman would have deserved what she got.

It's this kind of jumping to conclusions that has continued this topic on and on. Perhaps you should rethink that statement...just as I've seen you have done before.

And the fact that you think even the instance of a woman at a frat party could deserve to be raped was more than enough in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.