How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

JosephR, you were difinitely lied too by your elders, teachers & priests?

JosephR, you were difinitely lied too by your elders, teachers & priests?

lies.. be free man...

Clearly you were lied too but not by me. You were probably lied too by your elders, teachers and priests. They were probably all (witting or unwitting) false prophets who came on your path.

The Lord Jesus said:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. The last thing that the Lord told the disciples, 1.) "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now" and 2.) "the Spirit of Truth will come after I depart. Then the Spirit of Truth will bring All Truth". Therefore All Truth was to come only after the Lord was crucified and rose to heaven. Getting All Truth is a spirit to Spirit things. Not a physical reading or physical hearing thing. This is further supported by:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
27 And he that searcheth the hearts (spirits) knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh [SIZE=+1]intercession[/SIZE] for the saints according to the will of God.

Scriptures are not meant to deliver clear explanations. They cannot and do not deliver Truth.

Scriptures are meant to lead one into spiritual/intuitive searches. That is an individual 'inward'/heart search. Scriptures are meant to induce one to 'seek ye first the kingdom of God within.

More precisely scriptures are meant to induce one to 'seek ye first the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth, in God's kingdom of heaven, within one's own heart or spirit'.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh [SIZE=+1]intercession[/SIZE] for us.

Truth (which saves and delivers) is very individualized. This is one's individualized mission in the body of Christ. This must be gotten by each person privately and intuitively through an individual (none physical) connection between his own spirit and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is how Paul connected with the Lord Jesus, on the road to Damascus, after the Lord Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven. Paul confirmed how he got his own Truth (i.e. his own spirit and Spirit based mission in the body of Christ) in the following:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

. . . see next post # 242, for the continuation:

Last edited:

Gurucam

. . . continued form post # 241

Scriptures (the KJV N.T.) are essentially parables given to those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These unfortunate people (who got parables) are describes as 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). The Lord Jesus said: I speak to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed. The scriptures are mostly parables.

The remaining deliveries (i.e. apart from parables) in the KJV N.T., do not deliver Truth. They simply confirm the path through which one can obtain Truth . . . which is through the ('not seen' or none physical) Spirit of Truth. These were given by the Lord Jesus, to the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Parables were given by the Lord Jesus to everyone else, (other than his twelve disciples) because they were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore (in spite of erroneous popular belief) parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. At any event the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven simply reveals and/or confirms the path to "All Truth" and what is All Truth which saves and deliver one.

Actually the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven can be said in one line as follows: All Truth (which can save and deliver one) comes only from the Spirit of Truth through an intuitive connection between one one's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth which is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. (this is the big secret) If you miss this and/or did not adapt and utilize this, the Lord Jesus has benefited you nothing. If you miss this and/or did not adapt and utilize this, you cannot be and you are not a Christian. You are simply masquerading as a Christians.

. . . continued in post # 243, next:

Gurucam

. . . continued form post # 242 above.

Another serious truth which is not known to traditional Christians is that: From among all those people (2000 odd years ago) only Paul achieved this (higher) spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus. Only Paul first sought the kingdom of God within and was successful. Then he became a minister of the New Testament. Peter remained a minister of a modified version of the O.T.

These is no confirmation (in the KJV N.T.) that any disciple achieve this spirit to Spirit communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth. Therefore only Paul got All Truth. This enabled the Lord Jesus to commit the gospel of uncircumcision onto Paul. This is the righteousness of God that is without the law and through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and grace. This meant that Paul got his commission through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Where as Peter got his commission through the Physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. There commissions are totally different.

Also one who seeks to be Christian must get his Truth as Paul got his (not as Peter). They must get it individually through a spirit to Spirit communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This makes Christians a very rear creature. Indeed Christians are the chosen few.

With respect to the body in which the Lord Jesus rose to heaven:
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh [SIZE=+1]intercession[/SIZE] for us.

The Lord Jesus makes intercession, with the Holy Spirit, from spirit heaven, for human by operating through His Spirit. Humans can reach Him only through each of their own spirits. It is all spirit to Spirit, in real time, all the time. Let no one fool you.

. . . continued in the next post # 244

Last edited:

Gurucam

. . . continued from the last post # 243

The last thing that the Lord Jesus physically told his disciples was: I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. However it is expedient that I go away, for only when I go away by crucifixion and rising to heaven, will I sent the Spirit of Truth who will bring All Truth.

Therefore All Truth became available to the disciples (and all those people) only after the Lord was crucified and rose to heaven. More precisely, only after the Lord was crucified and rose to heaven was the Spirit of Truth made available to bring All Truth.

This means that everything that was delivered by the physical Jesus (as recorded in the KJV N.T.), does not contain Truth. These were all parables which were never intended to deliver Truth. The other few deliveries which the Lord Jesus made were to his disciples. He made these in very private session among only them. In these the Lord simply confirmed the path to Truth which is only though a 'not seen', intuitive connection between each person's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

To be a Christian one must also, "neither received it of man, neither be taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ". In the KJV N.T., Paul is our only example of a Christian. Christianity is about the New Testament and life, which come only through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus in the manner that Paul discerned the Lord. The letter is the scriptures and that killeth.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

. . . the time to confirm the blatant truth in totally, purity and clarity is at hand.

My post are truth, in the fullness of time. Those who come to my post, in these last day and adapt it, will not err and be chosen first. (i.e. according to: 'the last shall be first and the first last")

It is indeed unfortunate for those who have died under the past/traditional false teachings. They never got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They have only themselves to blame. The Lord Jesus did confirm that 'people err when they do not know scriptures'. He also confirmed that 'many false prophets will misled many'. And He did also confirm that "many will be called and few chosen".

Therefore the ones who are surprised by the KJV N.T. facts brought out in these posts have clearly not read their KJV N.T., properly. It seemed that they relied on others to tell them the truth (as recorded in the KJV N.T.) and they were collectively misled.

The sad fact is that these are the very great majority (billions) who are called to be Christians. They are the misled and not-chosen masses. Clearly they delight in parables. Clearly also, they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Their hearts are waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed.

. . . they can blame only themselves, they simply wanted it their way and so they got it their way. They teachers discerned the KJV N.T., corruptly, according to the liking of these masses of people. Tithes and offering seemed more important than truth.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
All language may serve the Spirit..........

All language may serve the Spirit..........

1.) You are simply sporting around my post. By your own admission your do not read them.

You are 'loafing' near the goal post. If you make any point it would be off-side. It would not count.

Your question (which has been long addressed) also confirms this clearly.

2.) Do you have your own version of the KJV N.T., as well? Those (the NIV, NASB, ASV, etc.) are simply lettered, "de-spiritualized" versions of the spiritual KJV N.T. At best, those are what is left after spirit and Spirit have been removed from the KJV N.T. Those represent corruption at its height.

The NIV, NASB, ASV, etc. are no different from Daqq's ideas derived through the use of his Hebrew/English dictionary.

3.) It is clear that those who wrote the KJV N.T. were inspired. They had spiritual insights. :readthis: and :chew:

All verses in the KJV N.T. are related and relevant and contribute to guiding one to light.

The KJV N.T. is a holistic one momentary flash of total knowledge in every verse. They are compilations of intuitions. Every verse is intricately and totally connected at their underlying (quantum) level.

It is not likely that you and Daqq can or would discern this ever existing spiritual depth that is ever present in the KJV N.T.

4.) I would not consider any modern or other alteration to the KJV N.T.

I am not here to prove the KJV N.T. anything. I am not here to prove the KJV N.T. good, bad or indifferent.

I use the KJV N.T. because it concurs with my spirit/intuitive insights from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The KJV N.T. is validated to be correct by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

However the likes of you and Daqq validate your 'scriptures through lettered discernment, including the use of dictionaries.

My point was always that my way is the Christian way, i.e. the way that giveth life. You all use the path which killeth.

The KJV N.T. was written in inspired times by inspired people. This is spiritually evident. Indeed this I know. I am not concerned with the others.

5.) :idea: :idea: Do you know how you identify if you have spiritual actualization? It is the same as identifying spirit in things like the KJV N.T.

If one's insights are spiritual, they will inevitably be holographic. Also if one's discernment of a piece of scripture can be holographic, then the piece of scripture was spiritually inspired.

The essential nature of spirit and spiritual discernment is holographic. Do you understand what this means?

This means that the whole is contained in every little piece. A 'one line' insight is spiritual if one can intuit the totality of Truth from it. Same with the written scriptures. If one can intuit the total message within each little line or verse, the writing is spiritually inspired and so is the reader.

Only a spiritually gifted person can write things in that manner. I find the KJV N.T. to have this holographic nature.

The NIV, NASB, ASV etc. represent the sadness that is left after the lettered removal of the natural holographic nature of the KJV N.T.. They are pure corruption. Indeed the NIV, NASB, ASV etc. are lethal weapons. They are weapons of mass 'killething'. They represent the essence of 'the dead burying their dead'.

6.) One might say that the KJV N.T. is among the worse example of writing. And indeed from a linear and/or lettered perspective the KJV N.T. might just be so. However the KJV N.T. is not a linear or lettered writing. It is a spiritually inspired work.

Apart from being a historic record of sorts, the KJV N.T. is a written rendition of direct and flowing intuitive/spirit insights from the Lord Jesus and others. These kinds of writing cannot capture intellectual grammatical correctness and finesse. The messages are multidimensional and holographic in essence. They defy linear/lettered expression.

Any attempt to bring them to grammatical finesse would destroy them. Indeed any attempt to bring the KJV N.T. to grammatical finesse is describes as lettered discernment which killeth.

7.) The writings in KJV N.T. are like my writing on this forum. When I try to render in writing, all the dimensions of my intuitive cognition from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, my posts become convoluted. And the essential message can be killed.

Fact is spiritual insights cannot be rendered (delivered) in physically spoken and/or physically written words. This kind of knowing cannot be brought out into the physical realm. They remain mostly as "not uttered" knowings, within the consciousness of the intuitive know-er. This is the language and mode of communication, of spirit.

This kind of knowing is described in the KJV N.T. as follows:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Spiritual/intuitive insights are truths. They are all groanings which cannot be uttered. However, for the sake of the spiritually dead, we try to utter them. It is a labor of love.

8.) It always seem necessary to have one read a lot to get any important insight. Don't you agree?

Easy is never the way to anything, for 'the dead'. They never get the real (the multidimensional) 'story' from any thing. They cannot. They are all linear and lettered discern-ers. They are always seeking dictionaries to get to the linear and lettered meaning.

The dead are one track and one reality people. Straight liners. They are linear people even in their three dimensional world. They are half an eyed people in a kingdom of two eyed people. This make them trainable and easily enslave-able by the Satanic status quo. This is the mark of physicality and the physically oriented or unawares.

They are light years away from spiritual awareness.

Fact is the spirit world is the Quantum field. This is the realm of all probabilities, i.e. the realm of unlimited possibilities and extreme multidimensional-ity. The dead have not awakened to this spirit/quantum realm. They are bitterly opposed to this realm. This is essential nature of the KJV N.T. This spiritual dimension is ever present in the KJV N.T. but totally absent in the NIV, NASB, ASV, etc.

9.) The dead are really killers who killeth. They slaughter spirit and Spirit. They are butchers of the KJV N.T. Also they are burying their dead counterparts with their killeth-ing. They are, indeed, 'the dead who bury their dead', at least in a few multidimensional ways. However they would not know this fact.

Their idea of 'the dead burying their dead' is limited to physically grabbing a shovel, digging a hole in the earth and burying a dead person. They have no conception, beyond physical seeing and this informs them and guide their actions. They remain unaware of (or dead to) the totality of what they have actually buried. They are so totally one dimensional.

10.) Only the likes of these one dimensional, 'linearizing' "de-Spiriting" people/creatures will create, as their scriptures, one dimensional works like the NIV, NASB, ASV or any other modern day translations or other presentations of the KJV N.T.. These are simply corruption of the deep, total, multidimensional, rich and spirit/intuitive KJV N.T..

The NIV, NASB, ASV or any other modern day translations or other presentations of the KJV N.T. are 'the fruits of lettered discernment' which [size=+1]killeth[/size]. These are on the wrong side, the left side.

My posts reaffirm the spirit and Spirit dimensions of the KJV N.T. and these posts are totally and literally supported by all revelations in the KJV N.T., as they are in the KJV N.T. My posts giveth life. My posts are on the right side.

All we are saying is, leave peace alone.

. . . :readthis: and :chew: on it, then get the :idea: and :).
Be a :sheep: they are on the right side, they go only :1Way: to :cloud9:
Indeed please be a 'right sider' and not a 'left sider'.

. . . hope that you know how to be a 'right sider' (an insider) and not a 'left sider' (an outsider)
. . . it is all in your head and how you use your brain.​

. . . if I might say so my self, this is a pretty good post.

Those of us cognizant of spiritual teaching and intuitive insight understand that spiritual things are spiritually discerned...that is a given. However, a KJV-only perspective is short-sighted and verging on idolatry of the 'letter', assuming one 'lettering'(translation/version) as the only inspired one, among other letters. Since the Spirit of God is not limited to language but uses language in its various forms, all forms may serve the Spirit, albeit some better than others.

Bob Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuates and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect. See here

Gurucam

JosephR, I have simply quoted the KJV N.T. literally. This cannot be lies. To deny these posts is to deny the Spirit side of the Lord Jesus. The Spirit side of the Lord Jesus conformed to the two thing, one of which is the Holy Ghost. Therefore when one denies these posts one is blaspheming the Holy Spirit . . . this is not forgivable at any place or time.

Also when you deny these posts you are assuming the posture of a false prophet who came in Jesus name. You will inevitably mislead unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

Clearly you take Christianity to carelessly and lightly. You did not realize that the very great majority of those seeking to be Christians will be misled by false prophets as the Lord Jesus warned. You assumed that simply because people (priests etc.) in those churches are repeating Jesus this and Jesus that, they know what they are teaching.

Also you do not seem to believe that "many are called and [size=+1]few[/size] chosen". Also you do not seem to believe that "strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and [size=+1]few[/size] there be that find it".

You probably naively and wishfully believe your own thing. You probably believe that the billion strong traditional Christians all have it right and are all chosen. A billion people, all sharing the same idea of Christianity cannot be the few who have not been misled by false prophets and who have also found the strait gate and the narrow way and have been chosen. According to the Lord Jesus this is not possible. There is no safety in numbers. On the other hand there is serious risk in numbers. The bigger the following in churches the more at risk are the people.

Indeed any one seeking to be Christan should seek out the few, for only the few are chosen. Simultaneously one should be very interested in finding out the all pervading error or errors that passes for Christianity, in traditional Christianity. Clearly serious corruption of Christianity must prevail in traditional Christianity. Only this can and will cause the very great majority (billions) of their followers to be misled, err and not be chosen.

You should at least be interested in what any set of just a few people has to say about Christianity. Especially if what they say is different from what passes for Christianity every where and is also supported by KJV N.T. revelations.

Running with a whole lot of people or the majority of people, who share the same ideas about Christianity is absolute foolishness (with God). That is to choose certain doom.

Come on get forthright and real, it is for your own good. The first thing that has to go is one's ego. Only then will All Truth be opened onto one. Humble yourself.

Gurucam

Those of us cognizant of spiritual teaching and intuitive insight understand that spiritual things are spiritually discerned...that is a given.

Bob Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuates and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect.

I cannot go along with "those of us" Also your statement is not a given. You seem to be begging.

I told you very clearly that I perceive that you are not cognizant of spiritual teaching and intuitive insight understand.

I do not know of 'those others". Those others are free to say what they have to say. This is the nature of forums.

Also your use of "those of us" is suspicious. It tells of your possible inability or fear of standing on your own. This is the ways of only the unawares (the spiritually dead).

When you stand on your judgement day you will not be able to use phrases like: 'Those of us cognizant of spiritual teaching and intuitive insight understand that spiritual things are spiritually discerned". That will only testify to your lettering/legal/lawyer disposition.

Also you would not be able to bring witnesses. Also you would not need to say any such thing. It will be all clear from your actions . . . in the same manner as it is clear here from what you post.

I am satisfy that I have proven that you are not cognizant of spiritual teaching and intuitive insight understand. You are a 'letter man'

Also I am not prepared to go through any human (including your guru or priest) to get to Truth.

The Lord Jesus confirms very clearly that only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. His instruction is go to the Spirit of Truth to get All Truth.

He did not say go to Bob Jones to get All Truth. People who go to Bob Jones are clearly not seeking All Truth. They are seeking Bob Jones's lettered discernment. Fact is all lettered discernment killeth.

You are denying the words of the Lord Jesus to give a supposed better version of His words? How utterly foolish.

Your very action confirms your unawareness.

One simply does not rewrite the KJV N.T. Especially to 'improve the KJV in many passages'.

The KJV N.T. need no further explanation, translations or improvement, for one to seek ye first the kingdom of God within. Nor does it need any improvement to seek All Truth from the Spirit of Truth. And only these are the spirit path which giveth life. Everything else, including 'improving the KJV in many passages' is the lettered path with killeth.

You are either foolish or deceptive to the very students that you claim that you want to help.

This makes it totally not expedient for me to move on to any further point with you.

Sorry.

:the_wave:​

Last edited:

Gurucam

The obvious Antichrist and pro-Old-Vedic behavior of Freelight.

The obvious Antichrist and pro-Old-Vedic behavior of Freelight.

This outlines the obvious Antichrist and pro-Old-Vedic behavior of Freelight.

1.) The spiritual approach which the Lord Jesus introduced is very similar to the Vedic tradition.

. . . and indeed Freelight has a declared Vedic interest.

However Christianity as given by the Lord Jesus, totally by-passes a common aspect of the Vedic tradition. And so improves on the Vedic approach.

Freelight is trying his utmost to introduce this bypassed Vedic element to Christianity.

2.) Under the Vedic tradition, any person who sought spiritual development was required to be apprenticed, under servitude, to a living master. Generally aspirants were required to serve the master for prolong periods before they got even the smallest information. Also only chosen people were allowed to access spiritual development under these masters.

3.) 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus sought to totally open up these limitations. Under the Christian system as developed and run by the Lord Jesus, absolutely no physical master is necessary and no servitude is required.

Everyone who seeks spiritual development and a spirit based life style has free access to the 'not seen' (none physical) impersonal Spirit of Truth which is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

4.) Under the system of the Lord Jesus, one need no other platform, apart from the Spirit of Truth, from which to launch one's spiritual quest. The Spirit of Truth was made available 2000 odd years ago.

With respect to seeking a spiritual life style on earth, the Lord Jesus, in as few words as necessary, instructed, 2000 odd years ago, that wherever one stands, with whatever scriptures one has, it does not matter. It does not matter whether the scriptures are accurate or not. It does not matter whether the scriptures are clear or not.

The Lord confirmed that, with respect to seeking a spiritual life style on earth, no man or mentor or master or translator or improvement in any scriptures is required. In fact the Lord Jesus confirmed that the these are forbidden.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that in order to achieve a spiritual life on earth, one must simply achieve communion with the totally impersonal aspect of Himself, i.e. the Spirit of Truth, intuitively, through one own heart or spirit and that is it. Everything else will be added on.

A student who is not prepared to travel this path cannot be and is not Christian. This is the most sincere and plain truth that any one can give to any student who is seeking to be Christian.

5.) Freelight's introduction of improvement to many passages in the KJV N.T, a la Bob Jones, is Old Vedic. It is also Antichrist. It is Old Vedic and Antichrist only because Freelight is trying to put a man (i.e. a living guide or master) between a Christian aspirant and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Christianity is anchored solely on live individual and direct communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Nothing, including no human (with or without an improve KJV N.T) is permitted between an aspiring Christian or an actual Christian and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

An aspiring Christian does not need backward passages or improved passage from the KJV N.T. He requires no passage. He must move directly to seeking ye first the kingdom of God within his own heart then all thing will be added.

6.) No doubt Bob Jones' work can be useful. (I have not seen it.) However, certainly not for a Christian whose total and only source for knowledge and guidance is the Spirit of Truth, through a 'not seen' (none physical) connection through his own spirit.

Seem that Bob Jones' work can be useful for those who cannot and are not seeking a spiritual life style, as a Christian. Bob Jones' work can be useful for those under the commission that was rendered onto Peter. Peter's commission is lettered and law based and not spirit based. Such people cannot be and are not Christians. I am not addressing such people.

I am addressing people who are seeking to embrace the commission that was rendered onto Paul. This is the Lord Jesus spirit and Spirit based commission. Only this is the Lord Jesus' Christian commission.

7.) My perception is that Freelight is no light at all. I perceive that he is a foolish man who seem to believe that he is wise.

I come to this conclusion because Freelight unwittingly believe that he is some how qualified to make the following ruling: "Bob Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuates and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect."

Fact is it would take the Lord Jesus to confirm if Bob Jones has improved His words. It amazes me that Freelight can so easily perceive that he can make such a ruling.

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. Q.E.D.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Not quite......

Not quite......

This outlines the obvious Antichrist and pro-Old-Vedic behavior of Freelight.

Nice try, but not quite :)

1.) The spiritual approach which the Lord Jesus introduced is very similar to the Vedic tradition.

. . . and indeed Freelight has a declared Vedic interest.

However Christianity as given by the Lord Jesus, totally by-passes a common aspect of the Vedic tradition. And so improves on the Vedic approach.

Freelight is trying his utmost to introduce this bypassed Vedic element to Christianity.

2.) Under the Vedic tradition, any person who sought spiritual development was required to be apprenticed, under servitude, to a living master. Generally aspirants were required to serve the master for prolong periods before they got even the smallest information. Also only chosen people were allowed to access spiritual development under these masters.

3.) 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus sought to totally open up this limitation. Under the Christian system as developed and run by the Lord Jesus, absolutely no physical master is necessary and no servitude is required.

Everyone who seeks spiritual development and a spirit based life style has free access to the 'not seen' (none physical) impersonal Spirit of Truth which is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

4.) One need no other platform, apart from the KJV N.T., from which to launch one's spiritual quest.

With respect to seeking a spiritual life style on earth, the Lord Jesus, in as few words as necessary, instructed, 2000 odd years ago, that wherever one stands, with whatever scriptures one has, it does not matter. It does not matter whether the scriptures are accurate or not. It does not matter whether the scriptures are clear or not.

The Lord confirmed that, with respect to seeking a spiritual life style on earth, no man or mentor or master or translator or improvement in any scriptures is required. In fact the Lord Jesus confirmed that the these are forbidden.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that in order to achieve a spiritual life on earth, one must simply achieve communion with the totally impersonal aspect of Himself, i.e. the Spirit of Truth, intuitively, through one own heart or spirit and that is it. Everything else will be added on.

A student who is not prepared to travel this path cannot be and is not Christian. This is the most sincere and plain truth that any one can give to any student who is seeking to be Christian.

My study or interest in eastern religious tradition and metaphysics is universal and all-inclusive, and would naturally be for a true theosophist or gnostic. Also it goes without saying that my theology is based on a spiritualist foundation of the soul's communion and interaction with Spirit.

While Vedic tradition typically includes the guru/disciple relationship, as such an intimate relationship has its special advantage (and still so)....it is not necessary as you simply...Since Spirit is ever available.

5.) Freelight's introduction of improvement to many passages in the KJV N.T, a la Bob Jones, is Old Vedic. It is also Antichrist.

This statement is rather comical. My link to Bob's excellent paper on the improvements of the NKJV translation upon many passages in the old KJV stands...and has nothing to do with anything 'Vedic', much less 'antichrist'. As a fellow spiritualist I'm not following your need to add subtle ad hominems, since we agree on the essentials of spiritual communion and only differ in some aspects of terminology and presentation....which you misrepresent as 'antichrist'. I find such polemics unnecessary.

An aspiring Christian does not need backward passages or improved passage from the KJV N.T. He requires no passage. He must move directly to seeking ye first the kingdom of God within his own heart then all thing will be added.

Then dispense with your KJV bible. See the double standard?

Wisdom demands we use the best manuscripts available and their various translations when studying scripture...hence my recommendation to include and compare all manuscript-traditions under the scope of textual criticism.

6.) No doubt Bob Jones' work can be useful. However, certainly not for a Christian whose total and only source for knowledge and guidance is the Spirit of Truth, through a 'not seen' (none physical) connection through his own spirit.

Seem that Bob Jones' work can be useful for those who cannot and are not seeking a spiritual life style. Like those under the commission that was rendered onto Peter. Such people cannot be and are not Christians. I am not addressing such people.

Your false caricature of Bob is unfounded. Your system is built upon so many presuppositions and your own 'terms' and preconceptions. I think you need to reevaluate some of your predilections.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Look not to impoved scriptures, instead seek the Spirit of Truth within your heart.

Look not to impoved scriptures, instead seek the Spirit of Truth within your heart.

DO you need an accurate knowledge of scriptures? Is this your interest. Then seek ye first the kingdom of God within your own heart or spirit and all things will be added. This is the Spirit path which giveth life.

Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuates and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect.

1.) Do not be misled by Freelight. He is offering the letter path which killeth.

If you are seeking to be Christian, seek nothing from others. Go directly to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus through your own heart or spirit. This is the totality of Jesus' message, for aspiring Christians, in the KJV N.T.

(Everything else, i.e. all other deliveries, in the KJV N.T. are 'parables' for 'the dead'. Parables are definitely not at all for aspiring Christians and Christians.)

2.) The instruction to aspiring Christians and Christians are very clear:

Luke 17:21King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 2:9
“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

Things that one can physically read and things that one can physically hear are not the things which God has prepared for aspiring Christian and Christians. Those are for others. Those are for 'the dead'. Christians get their stuff privately, directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth . . . Not through physically spoken and/or physically written words.

3.) The message is absolutely clear:

Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV N.T.
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

4.) Do not live an in-firmed life through the study of physically written things. Instead come onto a healthy, wealthy and wise life by adopting adopting and being led by, the Spirit of Truth, as follows:

Rom 8:26 KJV N.T.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Rom 8:27
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

5.) Click here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112304[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity is anchored only on the Spirit of Truth with no reliance on scriptures

Christianity is anchored only on the Spirit of Truth with no reliance on scriptures

:idea: :idea: The KJV N.T. is mostly parables. What are parables? Why were they given? And what is their worth?

1.) The disciples indicated who got parables. The disciples indicated that Lord gave parables to everyone except them. It is noteworthy that the disciples were called to be Christians! There is clear confirmation that those who are called to be Christians do not get parables.
This is how the revelation unfolded:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Here the disciples has indicated that 'them' got parables. 'Them' is certainly not the disciples. Who is 'them.'

2) The Lord replied:

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

'Them' and 'you' separated everyone into two categories. The Lord Jesus, by using 'them' and 'you', separated all into two categories. This set the basis of the entire KJV N.T.

'Them' referrers to everyone other than the twelve disciples. And 'you' refers to the disciples. 'Them' are everyone who the Lord Jesus met and lectured to in public. 'You' refers to the disciples in a private gathering among only them. These revelations were made by the Lord in a private gathering of only his disciples. These are truths and no parables.

'Them' and 'you' were two different creatures. One set were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and one set were not . . . a very big difference and a very big thing. And this described the people who the Lord Jesus met and lectured too. This does not refer to people who the Lord did not meet and did not lecture too.

With this revelations the Lord separated his disciples from everyone else. He established his two kinds of people. The difference were as follows: The disciples was of one kind because they were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven . All others were of another kind because they were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

In the verses which followed immediately, it will be confirmed that this separation was based on actualization which one group had and which the other group lacked (however we will get into this later down).

3) In the above revelation the Lord confirmed that: 1.) He gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only to the first kind of people, i.e. His twelve disciples and 2.) He gave everyone else (i.e. the second kind of people) 'parables'.

This above revelation also confirmed that those who got parables were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore one will not in any way find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (hidden or otherwise) in parables.

When the Lord say that they were "not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven", it is because they were "not given by God, His Father, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Lord Jesus always did the will of His Father. Therefore the Lord will not in any way seek to or actually, deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to these people. The Lord will not hide these mysteries in the parable which He gave to these people. These parables will not in way be found in these parables. The next verse confirmed that parables were given to those 'who hath not and from him shall be taken away even that he hath' (however we will get into this later down).

4) This inquiry was answered by the Lord in a private gathering among only His disciples. It was an admission of truth. It is in these private gatherings among only His disciples that the Lord delivered truth (which included the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) . . . because only His disciples were given to know Truth, including the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

At all other times and to everyone else, the Lord delivered parables because no one other than His disciples were given to know truth, including the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven..

This means that even if disciples were present in public meeting among the great masses, all the deliveries which the Lord made then were parables and were not intended to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

5) This also means that the only place and time that the Lord did not deliver parables were during His private moments when He was alone with only His disciples

All this information were deliver in the above revelations. This is the spirit value of the KJV N.T. However it is clear that the Lord did not deliver anything of substance in parables. However parables form a very substantial part of the KJV N.T.

Therefore the very great majority of the revelations in the KJV N.T. must be discarded by any one who is seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. (Things get even more intense and more dismissive of the KJV N.T. as we go along. However this revelation is for later down)

:idea: :idea: This is the information from just those two verses above, i.e. Matthews: 13 verse: 10 & 11 KJV N.T. above. This is the multidimensional and spirit value of the KJV N.T.

:idea: :idea: However the above does not stand alone. The verses with followed, i.e. Matthews: 13 verse: 12 to 15 KJV N.T. add further light and also totally support the above.

6) The disciples had asked the Lord why He delivered parables.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

7.) The Lord Jesus started His response in Matthews: 13 verse: 11 KJV N.T., above and continued as follows:

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

What does all of this convey? In Matthews: 13 verse: 11 the Lord answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Therefore these revelations explains why the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and why those other people got parables. However the Lord had other related reasons for giving parables to those people:

8.) Starting with Matthews: 13 verse: 12. The Lord aimed to do two things: 1.) "whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: 2.) but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

Clearly the statement, "whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance" relates to those who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. the disciples.

Also the statement "whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath" relates to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. everyone other than the disciples. These people got only parables.

Therefore parables were given to the masses because "whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath". Parables were not meant to add anything to these masses of people,. Parables were meant to take away what they had.

On the other hand, the disciples got truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) because "whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance". Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not meant to take away any thing from the disciples, but was meant to add things to them and give them more.

(The Lord's reason for doing the above, (i.e. giving to some and taking away from other) is very divine, however it cannot be given here at this time)

However it is very clear that: it is absolute folly for aspiring Christians and Christians to use the parables, in the KJV N.T. as information and guidance. Accepting Jesus' miracles on face value might be useful, for bringing one onto faith. This means that most of the KJV N.T. is totally useless as a guide for aspiring Christians and Christians and supports the Lord's statement that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth and not from the letters (i.e. the scripture).

9.) The disciple were chosen to be Christians. Also the Lord Jesus did not give the disciple parables. He gave them truth the live mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore parables are not for aspiring Christians and Christians. However the very great majority of deliveries in the KJV N.T. are parables.

This means that the very great majority of deliveries in the KJV N.T. are not for aspiring Christians or Christians. At best only a few revelations in the KJV N.T. are relevant to Christians. These few were delivered by the Lord Jesus, to only His disciples in private sessions among only them.

It will eventually be confirmed that even those few revelations are not relevant. The final revelations of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is that: a Christian life style is anchored on only Truth. And All truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth, through a private and individualized, none physical, intuitive connection between the spirit of each person and the Spirit of Truth.

Clearly this is a very serious indictment on the masses who followed the Lord Jesus. They were the dead, the spiritually dead, (i.e. their hearts were waxed gross). The Lord's attitude to 'the dead' was demonstrated in His instruction: 'let the dead bury their dead'. The Lord intended others who were dead to lead and look after their own kind. It seem that the Lord had washed his hand off these people, who were 'the dead' and not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore the mission of the Lord Jesus related to spiritually aware people (i.e. people whose hearts were not waxed gross). Seems that the disciples were chosen to receive spiritual awareness. However it seemed that up to the time of His crucifixion, none of the disciples had become spiritually aware.

10.) Next we will address: Matthew: 13 verses:
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand and
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

For this people's heart is waxed gross refers to people whose hearts or spirits are covered over. They are spiritually dead. In the above verses they are also described as "they seeing see not" and "hearing they hear not", "neither do they understand", "their ears are dull of hearing", and "their eyes they have closed".

These do not referrer to physical hearing and physical seeing. These refers to spiritual/intuitive hearing, seeing and understanding or spirit discernment. These people lacked these spiritual actualization because their hearts were waxed gross . . . they were the dead, the spiritually dead.

Indeed those with hearts that are waxed gross are also called 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 1.) 'follow me' and 2.) 'let the dead bury their dead'.

11.) Therefore in the Lord's opening verse, 'them' refers to those who did not have the ears to hear, the eyes to see and the hearts to understand. This lacking made them 'the dead'. And because they were 'the dead' they were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

On the other hand 'you' referred to those who had 'the ears to hear', 'the eyes to see' and 'the hearts to understand'. These actualization are the faculties of one's spirit body. They come with spiritual awareness. To be spiritually aware is to be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

you may ask? . . . Spiritual awareness enables one to search his hearts or spirit to discern the Spirit of Truth within. This constitute the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. The dead' cannot do this because he is not spiritually aware.

These also relate to Jesus instructions: 1.) 'follow me' and 2.) 'let the dead bury their dead'

Those with hearts that are waxed gross are also called 'the dead', in Jesus two instructions: 1.) 'follow me' and 2.) 'let the dead bury their dead'.

"follow me" are instruction to aspiring Christians and Christians". 'The dead' refers to the spiritually dead, i.e. those whose hearts are waxed gross.

12.) Therefore parables are for 'the dead' (those with waxed gross hearts). Therefore the great majority of revelations in the KJV N.T. are solely for 'the dead'. The great majority of revelations in the KJV N.T. are not for aspiring Christians and Christians. This makes perfect sense because Christians get all their knowledge and guidance only privately, individually and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth. And they are in no way under the letter and the law.

However, the Lord Jesus made a few private delivers to His disciples among only them. Only these few are for Christians and aspiring Christians. And even these few deliveries culminated in the simple confirmation that they must spiritually/intuitively embrace the Spirit of Truth for all their information and guidance.

This is the essence of Christianity. Christianity is totally anchored on the Spirit of Truth with absolute no reliance on the KJV N.T. or any other scriptures or any re-translation, accentuation and/or improvement of many or all passages in the KJV N.T..

[size=+1]Therefore re-translating, accentuating and/or improving the many passages in the KJV N.T. is totally redundant for aspiring Christians and Christians.[/size]

Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuate and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect.

This renders the above statement of Freelight, absolutely Antichrist and very disruptive and misleading to a genuine student of Christianity.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Check points........

Check points........

5.) Freelight's introduction of improvement to many passages in the KJV N.T, a la Bob Jones, is Old Vedic. It is also Antichrist. It is Old Vedic and Antichrist only because Freelight is trying to put a man (i.e. a living guide or master) between a Christian aspirant and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Christianity is anchored solely on live individual and direct communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Nothing, including no human (with or without an improve KJV N.T) is permitted between an aspiring Christian or an actual Christian and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

False assumption above. I simply shared a clearly explained commentary with full documentation by a Bob Jones showing many improvements the NKJV makes to the KJV translation. See here. That is all. Bob addresses over 60 word translation issues that KJV-only advocates criticize the NKJV over...showing there are no problems with the translation....most being improvements. Read these for yourself.

7.) My perception is that Freelight is no light at all. I perceive that he is a foolish man who seem to believe that he is wise.

I come to this conclusion because Freelight unwittingly believe that he is some how qualified to make the following ruling: "Bob Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuates and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect."

Fact is it would take the Lord Jesus to confirm if Bob Jones has improved His words. It amazes me that Freelight can so easily perceive that he can make such a ruling.

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. Q.E.D.

I'm fully qualified within the bounds of my own intelligence to share what I do for the purpose of engaging discussion. You are presuming things again, based upon presuppositions. There is no case to rest when founded on misperceptions.

One is free to use whatever translation that suits his purposes. My former commentary here holds regarding your "anti-law" position taken to a certain extreme. Otherwise I agree in principle with some things concerning spirituality, the kingdom within, and being led by the spirit....which are fundamental. It might be advantageous for you to affirm these agreements instead of jumping to presumptions...so a more positive dialogue can ensue.

Sometimes a simple 'yes' or 'no' is sufficient, as anything more can tend towards evil or confusion. When soul's abide together in love, there is the kingdom....call it the Age of Aquarius if you like.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Simple truths.....

Simple truths.....

DO you need an accurate knowledge of scriptures? Is this your interest. Then seek ye first the kingdom of God within your own heart or spirit and all things will be added. This is the Spirit path which giveth life.

It goes without saying that I agree with the above, in spirit and principle. Only the Spirit is life.

1.) Do not be misled by Freelight. He is offering the letter path which killeth.

Since I agree with the above, your claim above does not follow :idunno:

Remember,...Only Spirit is life....which includes the breath, light and consciousness of God. God is Spirit.

Of course letters have no life in and of themselves, but are inspired or illuminated by the spirit. All is realized in the consciousness of God.

Gurucam

A few verses in the KJV N.T. are for students of Christianity. Most are for the dead

A few verses in the KJV N.T. are for students of Christianity. Most are for the dead

These are a few of the verses in the KJV N.T. which must be recommended to students of Christianity (these do not recommend the use of the KJV N.T.). Students of Christianity are to read these so as to realize that the KJV N.T. and other scriptures are not for them:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

John 16 KJV N.T.

John: 8 KJV N.T.
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Christianity is totally anchored on the 'not seen' Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus with absolute no reliance on the KJV N.T. or any other scriptures or any re-translation, accentuation and/or improvement of many or all passages in the KJV N.T. The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. This is how it is done:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The reason for searching one's heart to know what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus) is that: an input from one's own spirit (i.e. "groanings which cannot be uttered") goes into what the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for one to say and do. What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do as discerned within one's own heart is a perfect amalgam of 1.) "groanings within one's own heart, which cannot be uttered" and 2.) the will of God which is the Holy Ghost.

What the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for one to say and do is one's Truth. This is an absolutely individualized thing. Tailor made for each person. This is one's mission in the body of Christ. When a person is led into his works by this, he is saved and delivered and becomes a child of God and a Christian. It is all spirit and Spirit.

The kingdom of God is in this power to discern within one's own heart or spirit, precisely what the spirit of the Lord has in mind for one to do and say (in real time, all the time). God's kingdom of heaven is not in the words of scriptures. It is not in re-translating, accentuating and/or improving the many passages in the KJV N.T. It is not even in the words of the KJV N.T.. God's kingdom of heaven is solely in this power. . . . This is how one follows and believes in, the Lord Jesus. Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

[size=+1]Therefore re-translating, accentuating and/or improving the many passages in the KJV N.T. is totally redundant for aspiring Christians and Christians.[/size]

Jones does a wonderful job showing how the NKJV accentuate and improves the KJV in many passages, but still holds the KJV in respect.

This renders the above statement of Freelight, absolutely Antichrist, Satanic and very disruptive and misleading to a genuine student of Christianity.

2 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
. . . indeed beware of the likes of Freelight.

Clearly some unfortunate people delight in the letter which killeth.

20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. Power refers to the capacity to know things directly, none physically and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart or spirit and not from scriptures.

At any event and all events, there is no need for any one to do a wonderful job of accentuating and improving the above or any other KJV passages for a student of Christianity . . . fact is, spiritual things must be left to spiritual inquiry and spiritual discernment. Spiritual things are inherently multidimensional. Spiritual verses are inherently the field of all probabilities and all possibilities. This is the spirit in scriptural verses (Oh foolish Freelight).

Such verses must offer a challenge (a field of many meanings, probabilities and possibilities) so that aspirants will go inwards (into his own spirit) for discernment. And so come to Truth (from the Spirit of Truth) through his own heart or spirit. This is the spiritual way of the KJV N.T.

"Mr. Freelight" is foolishly unaware of these facts. And he is speaking for "Mr. Jones"

Based on Freelight's testimony of "Mr. Jones" they are both irrelevant to a spiritual seeker/Christian. When the likes of these do a wonderful job of accentuating and improving KJV passages they killeth important and essential components of the KJV N.T.

I suspect that Freelight is an embarrassment to anyone who he tries to 'big-up'.

Clearly, even in summer, a five watt, Xmas-tree-light is brighter and more useful than Freelight . . . at best, he is real dim at worse Satan's darkness . . . let us state and face the fact.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truth will set you free . . . not, at all, the scriptures.

Truth will set you free . . . not, at all, the scriptures.

Most traditional Christians like nice and sweet posturing, according to their own lettered/intellectual ideas. They like to project these as "Christian values". Fact is they are not Christians at all. Christianity is about the blatant truth. Among other justifications, Christianity is about:

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Among other things, their 'nice and sweet' posturing make their gatherings congenial. And give them a feeling of comrade and security. They seem to delight in being among a large group. However this feeling which they share is a false sense of security. The entire exercise is very misleading and terminally endangering to them.

Indeed these traditional Christians are, at least, a billion strong and they all share the same ideas which passes for Christianity. They cannot be the few who have it right and are chosen. They have gone about their own righteousness. They are making themselves comfortable on their own terms (among other things, they have totally ignored the warning from the Lord Jesus about 'the few').

In order to assume their nice and sweet posturing (which is generally false) they ignore, dismiss and/or alter revelations from the KJV N.T., like:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

[size=+1]1.)[/size] Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The bondage mentioned in the above revelations is bondage under the letter (the words in scriptures) and the law. Christians are totally under the 'not seen' Spirit of the Lord Jesus (note post # 254 above) . They are not at all under the law and the scriptures. They have liberty to transgress the law and the scriptures and not get sin but be glorified by God.

Freelight is among these unaware false brethren who came in as a spy among aspiring Christians and Christians so as to return them to bondage under the letter and the law. Of course he will parrot things to fool you into believing other wise. Do not take him to his words, take him to his actions. He is promoting the letter approach and the letter.

False spying brethren and traditional Christians also ignore, dismiss and/or alter other revelations from the KJV N.T., like:

[size=+1]2.)[/size] Galatians:5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

'Liberty which we have in Christ Jesus' and 'that they might bring us into bondage' are mentioned in Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. (quoted in # [size=+1]1.)[/size] above)

This liberty and bondage is absolutely and clearly defined in Galatians:5 verses: 1 to 4 KJV N.T. (quoted in # [size=+1]2.)[/size] above)

False spying brethren and traditional Christians do not accept that this liberty and bondage mentioned in Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. is defined in Galatians:5 verses: 1 to 4 KJV N.T. above.
They corruptly claim that those are not related. They claim that the liberty and bondage mentioned in Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. relates to 'slavery and other things'

When we also note post 254 above and accept the following:

20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1.) Liberty relates to freedom from having to take on and/or uphold the law and the scriptures and 2.) bondage refers to the law and the scriptures.

It is clear that: Freelight and other false spying brethren and traditional Christians corrupt these revelations so that they can freely be Antichrist and Satanic and spying false prophets who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage of the letter and the law. This is exactly what Freelight is doing on this forum.

Awaken my friends and come onto truth, in these last days . . . be the last who are first (i.e. chosen first).

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

8.) Starting with Matthews: 13 verse: 12. The Lord aimed to do two things: 1.) "whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: 2.) but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

Clearly the statement, "whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance" relates to those who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. the disciples.

Also the statement "whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath" relates to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. everyone other than the disciples. These people got only parables.

Therefore parables were given to the masses because "whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath". Parables were not meant to add anything to these masses of people,. Parables were meant to take away what they had.

On the other hand, the disciples got truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) because "whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance". Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not meant to take away any thing from the disciples, but was meant to add things to them and give them more.

(The Lord's reason for doing the above, (i.e. giving to some and taking away from others) is very divine, however it cannot be given here at this time)
The above relate to:
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Indeed the Lord's Jesus reason for giving to some and taking away from others is very divine. For the following reason:

. . . will continue.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
So much "fluff"

So much "fluff"

These are a few of the verses in the KJV N.T. which must be recommended to students of Christianity (these do not recommend the use of the KJV N.T.). Students of Christianity are to read these so as to realize that the KJV N.T. and other scriptures are not for them:

John 16 KJV N.T.

John: 8 KJV N.T.
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Christianity is totally anchored on the 'not seen' Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus with absolute no reliance on the KJV N.T. or any other scriptures or any re-translation, accentuation and/or improvement of many or all passages in the KJV N.T. The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. This is how it is done:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The reason for searching one's heart to know what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus) is that: an input from one's own spirit (i.e. "groanings which cannot be uttered") goes into what the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for one to say and do. What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do as discerned within one's own heart is a perfect amalgam of 1.) "groanings within one's own heart, which cannot be uttered" and 2.) the will of God which is the Holy Ghost.

What the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for one to say and do is one's Truth. This is an absolutely individualized thing. Tailor made for each person. This is one's mission in the body of Christ. When a person is led into his works by this, he is saved and delivered and becomes a child of God and a Christian. It is all spirit and Spirit.

The kingdom of God is in this power to discern within one's own heart or spirit, precisely what the spirit of the Lord has in mind for one to do and say (in real time, all the time). God's kingdom of heaven is not in the words of scriptures. It is not in re-translating, accentuating and/or improving the many passages in the KJV N.T. It is not even in the words of the KJV N.T.. God's kingdom of heaven is solely in this power. . . . This is how one follows and believes in, the Lord Jesus. Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

This renders the above statement of Freelight, absolutely Antichrist, Satanic and very disruptive and misleading to a genuine student of Christianity.

2 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
. . . indeed beware of the likes of Freelight.

Clearly some unfortunate people delight in the letter which killeth.

20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. Power refers to the capacity to know things directly, none physically and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart or spirit and not from scriptures.

At any event and all events, there is no need for any one to do a wonderful job of accentuating and improving the above or any other KJV passages for a student of Christianity . . . fact is, spiritual things must be left to spiritual inquiry and spiritual discernment. Spiritual things are inherently multidimensional. Spiritual verses are inherently the field of all probabilities and all possibilities. This is the spirit in scriptural verses (Oh foolish Freelight).

Such verses must offer a challenge (a field of many meanings, probabilities and possibilities) so that aspirants will go inwards (into his own spirit) for discernment. And so come to Truth (from the Spirit of Truth) through his own heart or spirit. This is the spiritual way of the KJV N.T.

"Mr. Freelight" is foolishly unaware of these facts. And he is speaking for "Mr. Jones"

Based on Freelight's testimony of "Mr. Jones" they are both irrelevant to a spiritual seeker/Christian. When the likes of these do a wonderful job of accentuating and improving KJV passages they killeth important and essential components of the KJV N.T.

I suspect that Freelight is an embarrassment to anyone who he tries to 'big-up'.

Clearly, even in summer, a five watt, Xmas-tree-light is brighter and more useful than Freelight . . . at best, he is real dim at worse Satan's darkness . . . let us state and face the fact.

I've already addressed your misrepresentations and wrong assumptions. Again, your resorting to ad hominem and polemics to discredit me and make yourself look "spiritually correct" are misguided and unnecessary. All reading along can see this for themselves.

:carryon:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
It is clear that: Freelight and other false spying brethren and traditional Christians corrupt these revelations so that they can freely be Antichrist and Satanic and spying false prophets who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage of the letter and the law. This is exactly what Freelight is doing on this forum.

This is comical. Your assuming Paul's writings to grandiose proportions with your own 'spin' on it. Nowhere do I prevent anyone's spiritual liberty...and am in fact often criticized for being much TOO LIBERAL. I really think you need to get out a little more often. I'm sure it can get real 'stuffy' in your spiritual cocoon :crackup:

Go back and re-read my responses...get a little clarity.

Gurucam

(The Lord's reason for doing the above, (i.e. giving to some and taking away from others) is very divine, however it cannot be given here at this time)
The above relate to:

Indeed the Lord Jesus' reason for giving to some and taking away from others is very divine. For the following reason:

To the disciples the Lord said: whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance:

To everyone else the Lord said: 'whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.'

1.) The question is what does the disciples had that those everyone else did not have?

The answer is:

- the disciples had 'eye to see', 'ears to hear' and 'hearts that were not waxed gross'. These are intuitive/spirit discernment. The are extra-physical discernment. These are in addition to basic physical seeing, physical hearing and basic intellectual discernment and understanding. These when added to physical discernment makes a person whole.

- all the others did not have 'eye to see', 'ears to hear' and 'hearts that were not waxed gross'. These described people who had only physical discernment. These are only half a person.

2.) The next question is what did the Lord give to these two sets of people?

The answer:

- the disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

- the others were not given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

3.) Why did the Lord do the above?

The answer:

- the disciples were spiritually aware. They were aware of their own spirits. This is what is meant to have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. This is the meaning of not having a waxed gross heart. Humans must be spiritually aware into order to use the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. It is pointless to give these mysteries to the dead.

The Mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven says: All Truth comes to each person privately, individually and intuitively through a 'not seen' connection between one's own spirit and the spirit of Truth. This is not though physical hearing and physical seeing and basic intellectual understanding. And each person must be led into his works by All Truth, in order to enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven. Fact is the distinction about the disciples was that they were aware of their own spirits or hearts. This enabled them to search their own hearts or spirits to achieve communion with the Spirit of Truth. Therefore it was totally expedient to tell the disciples, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

- all the others were not spiritually aware. They are described as 'the dead'. They were unaware of their own spirits. They could not search their own hearts or spirit to achieve communion with the Spirit of Truth. They could not discern the Spirit of Truth. Therefore they could not use the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. It was pointless to tell them these mysteries. The letter and law remained their schoolmaster until they came onto spiritual awareness. Only then can they get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

4.) Why then did the Lord say to his disciples: whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance:

And why did He say to the others: 'whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.'

The answer is:

Clearly the disciples had something that was worth developing and building on. Where as the others had something that was not worthy and needed relegating.

The message is that it was expedient and desirable for the disciples to build on their spiritual awareness and to have a life including all their material things (including their material wealth and marriages), through the spiritual way. This was the way to go.

The others had to loose everything because they got it all the wrong way. They got their material things, including their material wealth and marriages etc., through the ways of physicality (i.e under the letter and the law. They were not going to give up their old ways of getting their needs and desires fulfilled, if they did not loose every thing. They will not seek spiritually actualization if they continued to have material thing though the Old law and lettered based approach. They had to lose their Old ways and their old material life and things. They hath not (i.e. they had no spiritual actualization, even their lives were nothing) therefore, from them shall be taken away even that they hath. This was essentially an attempt to totally take away their life in hell so as to have them seek a life in heaven.

This defined the two clear intents of the Lord Jesus, when He deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to His disciples. And parables to all others, i.e. the masses.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I'm aware that the kingdom is within....and the spiritual laws that enable rapport with the Spirit. Most spiritual people recognize this. We also understand that a spiritual rebirth, awakening or regeneration is essential in order to see and enter into the kingdom. All those in communion with Spirit enjoy the Aquarian Age. All else is commentary.

I've addressed your previous comments earlier.