Feminists are ok with adultery

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Adorable! That little guy looks like my grandson. :)

Anyways ... back to the discussion of adultery. I have no problem whatsoever with stating that anyone who commits adultery is 100% in the wrong. Outside of Crucible, do you know of anyone else who is incapable of stating "Adultery is always wrong."?

Yeah, you can't actually acknowledge the whole of my post

Not can't ... won't. To do so would be to reward you for your blatant dishonesty and misrepresentations.

This topic is quite simple. Either adultery is perfectly fine for both husbands and wives ... or it is wrong for all involved. Which is it?

IF you are incapable of just answering the question with a simple yes or no answer, then don't bother at all.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not can't ... won't. To do so would be to reward you for y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶r̶e̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶. being right

If you withhold sex to control your spouse, than you are in sin as well. I've never made an excuse for adultery, only that women play 'victims' so much that they don't even realize their own faults and failings.

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: You believe changing my quotes about your dishonesty make you appear ... less dishonest ...

Seriously, the only thing at this point you are capable of is ... making post after post of your "cool stories".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: You believe changing my quotes about your dishonesty make you appear ... less dishonest ...

Seriously, the only thing at this point you are capable of is ... making post after post of your "cool stories".

... cool story :idunno:

I haven't been dishonest at all. In fact, it's because I tell the truth that you don't like me- but feel free to be dishonest about that too :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
... cool story :idunno:

There there ... it's not like anyone really expects you to participate in a discussion and give honest answers. This topic is very simple. Adultery is either always right or always wrong. Apparently the concept of "I agree" or "I disagree" is too difficult for you to follow.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There there ... it's not like anyone really expects you to participate in a discussion and give honest answers. This topic is very simple. Adultery is either always right or always wrong. Apparently the concept of "I agree" or "I disagree" is too difficult for you to follow.

That was not the topic. You usurped the topic. We went from the death penalty to rapists and now to adultery- now you've taken to dumping 100% blame on men.
Who saw that coming? Who said this is what you do before this conversation, Rusha? :chuckle:
~who's predictable now~

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The topic is adultery. Look, it's right there in the subject header. Apparently your reading is as selective as your morality. Are you trying to backtrack from all the declarations you have made to defend the men who commit adultery?

Child-killing serial adulterer Trump :greedy: will still get their vote.

[Voting for flawed presidential candidates] "If it were murder or a heinous crime, I'd have to take a moral stand." Ex 20:14 :banana: ~ Dennis Prager 13 May 16

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The topic is adultery. Look, it's right there in the subject header. Apparently your reading is as selective as your morality. Are you trying to backtrack from all the declarations you have made to defend the men who commit adultery?

:blabla:

The adulterer is to blame for their adultery. I have established this, and said that women who use sex as a device of control cause problems in marriage. That's the part you REFUSE to acknowledge, and instead just want to dump shame on the man.

By God, if women should ever reap what they sow, right? Now zip the lips :plain:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Serial Adulterer Trump :greedy:] Just from watching Family Feud's survey question responses, you can see that many people think adultery is normal, just part of life. :chuckle:

Didn't you say, "Who cares?" :smokie: Ex 20:14

"Do the things that break Jesus' heart break yours?" ~ Adrian Rogers

"Would you judge of the lawfulness or unlawfulness of pleasure, take this rule: ‘Whatever impairs the tenderness of your conscience, takes off the relish for spiritual things, or increases the authority of your body over you mind, that to you is sin, however innocent it may be in itself.’” ~ John Wesley's Mother

Why Don't We Get Drunk and Fornicate?
drunk_walk-2125.gif
- Jimmy Buffet
stripper.gif

See:

Turning Tears Into Telescopes by Adrian Rogers

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The adulterer is to blame for their adultery.
Good. That's progress.

I have established this, and said that women who use sex as a device of control cause problems in marriage.
Well, no. You argued that a woman shares the blame for his infidelity if she makes sex a problem within the marriage. I asked for clarification and you went silent with me:

I don't need to explain that if a man commits adultery due to his wife using sex as a device of control, then they both share sin.
If you no longer feel this way it's encouraging. But when you say "due" you're blaming the wife. If there's any real doubt iyour "share sin" is the sinker.

By God, if women should ever reap what they sow, right?
See, that says about the same thing. Ohboy...

Now zip the lips :plain:
Be the change you want to see in the world. :eek:

eider

I agree that the DP and execution is not a position to take lightly due to the seriousness of the punishment. In the example you gave, as a mother, I would still see this individual as a threat because really, if he isn't accounted for every minute of the day, no one outside of himself can truly know if he ever left the house again. Insofar as the punishment, their actions are responsible for ruining the childhood and possibly the lives of children.

....true. In that example the Judge pointed out that the children were exposed to extremely upsetting treatment even after the defendant had been arrested and held. Those personal examinations...... those memories for ever.....

Rape causes suicides as well as other traumas. On the side, society can tend to forget male victims. A man was raped on Deal Beach three decades ago. As he sat in his car looking at the sea a man banged on his windscreen, begging for help because his dog was in the sea. There was no dog. When the driver reached the shoreline to help look for the 'dog' he was over powered and raped. He reported the crime and gave interviews to the press, and his case unlocked a whole heap of cases as other men slowly summoned up the courage to report that they too had been victims. Many male victims would sooner die than suffer the jokes, remarks and insults that they would receive for ever after. 'Real men can't get raped' ........ but they can.

Can you imagine what it could be like for some men, like those who rant about homosexuality, if they were victims? Could their communities offer understanding and hope for them? The 'you can't get raped unless you lead the rapist on' idiots would have a field day. That goes for victims of both genders.

And so decisions like these should go to vote or referrendum if enough people show the need for the vote, and then each voter needs to reflect, meditate or pray and make their individual decision. The screamers, shouters and ranters on either side can't help much with 'best course'.

.... How about castration and incarceration?

EDIT: You can hack everything off, you konow....?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Good. That's progress.

Well, no. You argued that a woman shares the blame for his infidelity if she makes sex a problem within the marriage. I asked for clarification and you went silent with me:

If you no longer feel this way it's encouraging. But when you say "due" you're blaming the wife. If there's any real doubt iyour "share sin" is the sinker.

See, that says about the same thing. Ohboy...

Be the change you want to see in the world. :eek:

If a women is withholding sex for control of her husband, then she is sin. Submission is biblical and taught for a reason.

What you all are doing is black and whiting the entire matter- too afraid to make the woman accountable for anything.
And what does it matter? She'll get the furniture and kids regardless :idunno:
Let's ignore that, though. Wouldn't want to call out the person on here who has done it.

It's all coming together now- the obsession for a demand of absolute confession rather than actually speaking on the deep issues :rolleyes:

shagster01

If a women is withholding sex for control of her husband, then she is sin. Submission is biblical and taught for a reason.

What you all are doing is black and whiting the entire matter- too afraid to make the woman accountable for anything.
And what does it matter? She'll get the furniture and kids regardless :idunno:
Let's ignore that, though. Wouldn't want to call out the person on here who has done it.

It's all coming together now- the obsession for a demand of absolute confession rather than actually speaking on the deep issues :rolleyes:

Witholding sex for control, while manipulative, doesn't "cause" adultery. It causes a bad marriage for sure. She is to blame (or at least mutually to blame) for the deterioration of the marriage in this case, yes. But the decision to cheat is the cheater's.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
....true. In that example the Judge pointed out that the children were exposed to extremely upsetting treatment even after the defendant had been arrested and held. Those personal examinations...... those memories for ever.....

Rape causes suicides as well as other traumas. On the side, society can tend to forget male victims. A man was raped on Deal Beach three decades ago. As he sat in his car looking at the sea a man banged on his windscreen, begging for help because his dog was in the sea. There was no dog. When the driver reached the shoreline to help look for the 'dog' he was over powered and raped. He reported the crime and gave interviews to the press, and his case unlocked a whole heap of cases as other men slowly summoned up the courage to report that they too had been victims. Many male victims would sooner die than suffer the jokes, remarks and insults that they would receive for ever after. 'Real men can't get raped' ........ but they can.

Can you imagine what it could be like for some men, like those who rant about homosexuality, if they were victims? Could their communities offer understanding and hope for them? The 'you can't get raped unless you lead the rapist on' idiots would have a field day. That goes for victims of both genders.

And so decisions like these should go to vote or referrendum if enough people show the need for the vote, and then each voter needs to reflect, meditate or pray and make their individual decision. The screamers, shouters and ranters on either side can't help much with 'best course'.

.... How about castration and incarceration?

EDIT: You can hack everything off, you konow....?

Well said. I don't disagree with anything that you have stated. Men can be and ARE victims of rape and actually remain silent for the same reason that many women do. It's because of the idiots who attach a stigma to these victims.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Witholding sex for control, while manipulative, doesn't "cause" adultery. It causes a bad marriage for sure. She is to blame (or at least mutually to blame) for the deterioration of the marriage in this case, yes. But the decision to cheat is the cheater's.

Exactly right. I would also add that withholding sex is not the problem in the marriage, but rather a symptom.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If a women is withholding sex for control of her husband,

Cool story ...

Your IF is implying an assumption that the only reason to refuse sex is about control. The only reason to do so is because you believe a husband should have the sole discretion of making ALL decisions (including those that go on in the bedroom) by himself without any input or agreement.

All men (the decent ones) do not feel the need to control every aspect of their partner's life.