Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Cruciform

Salvation has been provided for all by the doing and the dying of Jesus, John 3:16. If anyone goes to hell it will be because they have rejected God's great free gift of salvation. Therefore, they send themselves to hell.
Again, who is the "him" referred to in the biblical texts cited in Post #173 above?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
reformed-content.jpg

calvinist-tulip-2-728.jpg

chiasm.gif

(This is like the idea of this entire thread.)

Did you ever go to grammar school? Surely the Romans have a system of education? Maybe the Romans could give sPate a scholarship? (You think he plays football?)

In grammar school one of the very first lessons is the ABC's. In this case the lesson is the ABC's of salvation. After that is taught the student moves on to things like history.

But there are some real dunce caps out there. They really need some help.

Why don't you stay after class with young sPate and wash my chalk board so that it will be ready for tomorrow's lesson. We will be learning arithmetic. Focusing on the tic toc of the Roman clock that is slowly winding down.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Did you ever go to grammar school? Surely the Romans have a system of education? Maybe the Romans could give sPate a scholarship? (You think he plays football?)

In grammar school one of the very first lessons is the ABC's. In this case the lesson is the ABC's of salvation. After that is taught the student moves on to things like history.

Why don't you stay after class with young sPate and wash my chalk board so that it will be ready for tomorrow's lesson. We will be learning arithmetic. Focusing on the tic toc of the Roman clock that is slowly winding down.

Whatever you're drinking, pour me one.

theophilus

People condemn themselves to hell? Name one.

OOH! Name TWO: (only 2?)

1. Lazarus - Luke 16
2. Esau - Heb. 12:15-17, cf. Rom. 9:12-14

Moving backwards:

Luke 12: 16-20
Dan. 5:25-30
Gen. 4: Cain and Lamech
1 Sam. 2:12-17, 22-25

Need more?

Robert Pate

Banned

TULIP is anti-Bible, anti-Gospel, anti-Christ, anti-God.

There is no scripture in the Bible that supports this false doctrine.

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Duh, you have said that about one million times. Sort of like the heathen who expect their petitions to be answered through a multitude of babble.

Are you like a superstar of forum discussion? Do you think every hit is a good work?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
OOH! Name TWO: (only 2?)

1. Lazarus - Luke 16
2. Esau - Heb. 12:15-17, cf. Rom. 9:12-14

Moving backwards:

Luke 12: 16-20
Dan. 5:25-30
Gen. 4: Cain and Lamech
1 Sam. 2:12-17, 22-25

Need more?

Explain yourself. No one can actually be that mistaken unless you are doing it on purpose.

Robert Pate

Banned
Explain yourself. No one can actually be that mistaken unless you are doing it on purpose.

None of that scripture supports Calvinism.

You are like a drowning man grabbing at twigs to save himself.

Where is the scripture that says God predestinates people to heaven or to hell.

there is none.

What you really need is Christ and his Gospel.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
None of that scripture supports Calvinism.

You are like a drowning man grabbing at twigs to save himself.

Where is the scripture that says God predestinates people to heaven or to hell.

there is none.

What you really need is Christ and his Gospel.

Do you think that looking up a few charts on the Internet will help you with a real Christian? You don't know what you are saying once again. Here is a test for you

Name any verse in the entire bible if you dare

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you think that looking up a few charts on the Internet will help you with a real Christian? You don't know what you are saying once again. Here is a test for you

Name any verse in the entire bible if you dare

I don't read charts on the internet.

How about this one, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

Let's see how you butcher that one.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You are not going to tell me what to do.

You said a few postings back that some people sentence themselves to hell. Are you saying that now or am I mistaken?

Robert Pate

Banned
You are not going to tell me what to do.

You said a few postings back that some people sentence themselves to hell. Are you saying that now or am I mistaken?

This was your idea, not mine.

Interpret 1 John 2:2.

As far as I am concerned you sentenced yourself to hell when you embraced Calvinism.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Let's see how sPate's mind works. Jesus is the Savior of those who damned themselves.

Very strange.

You win sPate. You are such a great bible scholar.

beloved57

Tulip is the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ, you reject anyone of those doctrines it teaches you are a unbeliever !