Active shooter near San Bernardino, CA

glorydaz

Had not heard that but I believe it, since apparently this is true...

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/72-dhs-employees-on-terrorist-watch-list/

And the "no fly" list has grown by leaps and bounds.....with no way to get off it. Politicians and reporters have gotten on the list by "mistake". Yet they want to make a law that those on their "no fly list" can't buy guns. Hello, people. Everyone who votes Republican could suddenly find themselves on that "no fly" list, and then be on their "no gun" list.

Take away the swat machines and our guns....great way to fight this "war on terror"....which is being waged by a bunch of "thugs". :kookoo:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not that I wish for such attacks to happen, but I was hoping this would be tied somehow to the refugee thing so we could tell liberals sooner rather than later that 'we told you so'.
Unfortunately, we have to sit and wait for that to happen even still. It's sad really, waiting for a tragedy just to get something through another person's head..

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not that I wish for such attacks to happen, but I was hoping this would be tied somehow to the refugee thing so we could tell liberals sooner rather than later that 'we told you so'.
Well... the wife (and accomplice shooter) passed all the same vetting that a Syrian refugee would have to pass. So that's all anyone needs to know.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There are more of them, but very few are radicalized, most are secularized.

Muslim response at the scene to terrorist attacker in the London stabbing.

"You ain't no Muslim bruv. You're an embaressment"

shows how most British Muslims response the Jihadis

Actually the direction is the other way, like when intelligent law abiding black people speak the truth on issues, they are said not to really be black, or called a slur.

To know what Islam really believes one need only look at predominately Islamic countries. Its not the fully secularized liberal version that their book actually teaches and the Islamic world bears out.

rexlunae

Well... the wife (and accomplice shooter) passed all the same vetting that a Syrian refugee would have to pass. So that's all anyone needs to know.

That's actually not true. She was visiting on a K-1 "fiance" visa, which is a non-immigrant visa that requires a lot less vetting, in part (but not entirely) because it doesn't entitle the recipient to live her permanently.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
10,000 of 'em coming to Canada in the next couple weeks :doh:

Ammunition is best found on gunbot.net

Google being the communists that they are want to disarm won't do this program. So somebody else did for us. I am not sure about your importation laws.

musterion

And the "no fly" list has grown by leaps and bounds.....with no way to get off it. Politicians and reporters have gotten on the list by "mistake". Yet they want to make a law that those on their "no fly list" can't buy guns. Hello, people. Everyone who votes Republican could suddenly find themselves on that "no fly" list, and then be on their "no gun" list.

"Freedom is more powerful than fear." Now let me take your guns away based on a secret list that only I control.

-- Glenn Reynolds on Obama's speech

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The Best Gun Salesman In The Country...
Barack-Obama.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That bimbo on Fox News just can't help herself. Right after having it explained to her (they choose evil) she says "radicalized" again. Her guest said Nazis were not "Nazi-zed". That bimbo still doesn't get it. How do morons like that get jobs on TV?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That bimbo on Fox News just can't help herself. Right after having it explained to her (they choose evil) she says "radicalized" again. Her guest said Nazis were not "Nazi-zed". That bimbo still doesn't get it. How do morons like that get jobs on TV?

It's the writers. The folks we see just read lines that somebody else wrote.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
CNN continues to report "breaking news" for the third suspect. It's the same stories re-played over and over, mixed with clips of Chicago and Donald Trump interviews.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I think the shooters have assumed room temperature now, so they aren't active. Can Knight maybe change the tittle of this thread to "dead" ?