ECT Redemption

Cross Reference

Redemption

"The Gospel to me is simply irresistible. Being the man I am, being full of lust and pride and envy and malice and hatred and false good, and all accumulated exaggerated misery—to me the Gospel of the grace of God, and the Redemption of Christ, and the regeneration and sanctification of the Holy Ghost, that Gospel is to me simply irresistible, and I cannot understand why it is not equally irresistible to every mortal man born of woman."
. . . . .Blaize Pascal

"Redemption is the great outside fact of the Christian faith; it has to do not only with a man’s experience of salvation, but with the basis of his thinking. The revelation of Redemption means that Jesus Christ came here in order that by means of His Death on the Cross He might put the whole human race on a redemptive basis, so making it possible for every man to get back into perfect communion with God."

Chambers, O. (1996). Conformed to His image. London: Marshall, Morgan & Scott.

Truster

"The Gospel to me is simply irresistible. Being the man I am, being full of lust and pride and envy and malice and hatred and false good, and all accumulated exaggerated misery—to me the Gospel of the grace of God, and the Redemption of Christ, and the regeneration and sanctification of the Holy Ghost, that Gospel is to me simply irresistible, and I cannot understand why it is not equally irresistible to every mortal man born of woman."
. . . . .Blaize Pascal

Because redemption is applied by the Holy Spirit in people chosen by The Eternal Father and in them alone. The application of redemption is a perfect example of the exercise of free will that is only found in Elohim.

Cross Reference

Because redemption is applied by the Holy Spirit in people chosen by The Eternal Father and in them alone. The application of redemption is a perfect example of the exercise of free will that is only found in Elohim.

Really? Redemption is an application? Interesting that can't be supported from the scriptures and yet you persist.

Yet we are to "cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

Why??????? And how do WE do that if only "Elohim" has freewill, able to make such judgments?

Truster

Really? Redemption is an application? Interesting that can't be supported from the scriptures and yet you persist.

Yet we are to "cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

Why??????? And how do WE do that if only "Elohim" has freewill, able to make such judgments?

The application of redemption is an accepted doctrine.

Doesn't the Judge have the right to judge? And in His case He not only exercises free will He exercises the power to fulfil His will.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Redemption

. . . . .Blaize Pascal

"Redemption is the great outside fact of the Christian faith; it has to do not only with a man’s experience of salvation, but with the basis of his thinking. The revelation of Redemption means that Jesus Christ came here in order that by means of His Death on the Cross He might put the whole human race on a redemptive basis, so making it possible for every man to get back into perfect communion with God."

Ephesians 1:7 KJV -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Redemption

. . . . .Blaize Pascal

https://youtu.be/UrGw_cOgwa8

Truster

It truly leaves me dumbfounded that people like you who pretend to have so much knowledge haven't got a clue.

The Eternal Father decreed redemption
The Eternal Son purchased redemption.
The Eternal Spirit applies redemption to and in the sinner.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

There is a simple explanation for his post, he likes to participate. Whether he understands the issue, or not, he still likes to say something.

Cross Reference

It truly leaves me dumbfounded that people like you who pretend to have so much knowledge haven't got a clue.

The Eternal Father decreed redemptionOK
The Eternal Son purchased redemption. Ditto

The Eternal Spirit applies redemption to and in the sinner.
Nope. Man had/has nothing to do with it. This is the one part where it is correct to say Jesus did all and there is no application . . . only rejection by the mind of those who will/would have no God over them.
Read again, for the first time, John 3:16.

So now where does that take in your "mind".?

Truster

Nope. Man had/has nothing to do with it. This is the one part where it is correct to say Jesus did all and there is no application . . . only rejection by the mind of those who will/would have no God over them.
Read again, for the first time, John 3:16.

So now where does that take in your "mind".?

You are an example of the result of judicial blindness and inability to understand.

''And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:''

Cross Reference

You are an example of the result of judicial blindness and inability to understand.

''And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:''

Your accusations are not argument for/against anything.

So who are your mentors who have persuaded you to believe as you do?