Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

What you posted she said in no way says that rape is ok anywhere in it.

You are right, you cannot read.

Reaping a consequence doesnt = another persons action is ok.

Now try posting where she ever said rape is ok, justified, or excused because of what the victim did. In fact shes stated otherwise.

Yes, some people deserve to be raped,and they

and on top of it the raped one

should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

glorydaz

I deserve ALL the chastisement I get from the Lord, Angel4Truth; however, God has NOT designated that rape is deserved, though.

Try reading your Bible. You really should not double down on such nonsense. Where are your verses to support your great pronouncement about what God has "designated" and what God allows and does not allow as regards sowing and reaping? Show them if you're so certain of what God has made "out of bounds".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Nowhere does that say rape is ok. Unless you want to see it there.

Its not there.

Not only is it not there, shes stated specifically in no uncertain terms that she does not believe rape is ok.

No, it doesnt mean that you think rape is ok, because you think a person bears consequences for irresponsible actions.

Anyone who maintains she thinks rape is ok, is a liar.

lifeisgood

Nowhere does that say rape is ok. Unless you want to see it there.

Its not there.

Not only is it not there, shes stated specifically in no uncertain terms that she does not believe rape is ok.

No, it doesnt mean that you think rape is ok, because you think a person bears consequences for irresponsible actions.

Well, I guess then you and I cannot read either:
Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

glorydaz

What? Afraid to confront me about what I said? I stand by every single word. Make it as large as you like. Yes, I said it and I mean exactly what I said. Are you outraged....does it hurt your sensibilities to hear such hard facts of life? People actually do suffer when they do bad things. :shocked:

Common sense should tell you there are worse things than being raped. Rape is INDEED a light consequence when compared to what can happen when a woman plays the slut. This "outrage" of yours is nothing more than a childish inability to admit you are wrong. You're claiming "kill them" but don't rape them....that is NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL. Silly girl. Pride is a terrible thing and makes people say dumb things.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What? Afraid to confront me about what I said? I stand by every single word. Make it as large as you like. Yes, I said it and I mean exactly what I said. Are you outraged....does it hurt your sensibilities to hear such hard facts of life? People actually do suffer when they do bad things. :shocked:

Common sense should tell you there are worse things than being raped. Rape is INDEED a light consequence when compared to what can happen when a woman plays the slut. This "outrage" of yours is nothing more than a childish inability to admit you are wrong. You're claiming "kill them" but don't rape them....that is NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL. Silly girl. Pride is a terrible thing and makes people say dumb things.

Well and she said the same exact thing, she said deserved herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.