The Importance of Being Koban ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This discussion is long in the making because, based on the past and ongoing behavior, our dear koban/sod/res needs lots and lots of attention and validation.

So the question is ... what is wrong with Koban? Is he actually a Christian OR is he a poser who wishes to cause discord within the Christian community on TOL?

Why does he continue to harass and stalk people with threads such as:

Questions that convict Anna ...
Questions that convict Town ...
Does Rusha reject Christ ...

My view: I truly believe he is a nonbeliever who vehemently hates Christianity and is doing his best to damage it's reputation.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
4628801636_stalker_girl_xlarge.jpeg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This discussion is long in the making because, based on the past and ongoing behavior, our dear koban/sod/res needs lots and lots of attention and validation.

So the question is ... what is wrong with Koban? Is he actually a Christian OR is he a poser who wishes to cause discord within the Christian community on TOL?

Why does he continue to harass and stalk people with threads such as:

Questions that convict Anna ...
Questions that convict Town ...
Does Rusha reject Christ ...

My view: I truly believe he is a nonbeliever who vehemently hates Christianity and is doing his best to damage it's reputation.
He made another thread about me? I wonder how many that makes, directly or indirectly. :idunno: More than a few, I'd guess.

I think it's fairly simple: when he's called on bad behavior long enough he throws a tantrum then puts you on the list. First you're playing games or retarded. Then, if you embarrass him/frustrate him enough you graduate to the liar/damned list.

I bet most of us know someone like that. He's not original in any sense, though his dedication and ability to maintain a level of malice is actually impressive...by which I mean likely indicative or a mental disorder.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He made another thread about me? I wonder how many that makes, directly or indirectly. :idunno: More than a few, I'd guess.

I think it's fairly simple: when he's called on bad behavior long enough he throws a tantrum then puts you on the list. First you're playing games or retarded. Then, if you embarrass him/frustrate him enough you graduate to the liar/damned list.

I bet most of us know someone like that. He's not original in any sense, though his dedication and ability to maintain a level of malice is actually impressive...by which I mean likely indicative or a mental disorder.

I am going in that direction as well. So in his case, what is the best form of treatment with someone who is so mentally unstable?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am going in that direction as well. So in his case, what is the best form of treatment with someone who is so mentally unstable?
Well, the powers that be here have demonstrated an almost uniform unwillingness to enforce the rules of conduct where he's concerned absent literal profanity, so I've taken to answering him strongly again, if only to let the noobs know what's what and I likely won't do it for long because, well, it's a bit like pouring sand in a sink hole.

I don't think there's anything that you can do about or for someone like that. He's a subject in Lewis' Great Divorce, if you're familiar with how he treats those in hell. From my perspective, reminding him that he has a serious problem and that he can be freed of it is about all that can be done. He isn't going to be less angry or fixated regardless of what you say to him, but maybe there's a little sanity in that morass of hostility and that's part of the hope.

One day he may claw his way out of it or God drag him out of it by the nape of his neck and shake him until he laments and comes into fullness. That would be a really good day. :)

A great offshoot of all this and proof to me of how God can make good from any situation is how I keep finding myself coming back to that thought and my internal reaction to it. I think you're probably the only person he's defamed as much or more than me. And for a long time I was invested in personal distaste and the shock you experience when you run into someone capable of that level of malice and distortion...but something has been changing in me over time. I credit God with it. So Sod doesn't trouble my spirit and I find myself smiling when I inevitably come back to the sentiment that all is not lost, when I contemplate his return to an abundance and joy.

I can't hate him. God loves him. Angry, foolish, mistaken in one of the most serious ways imaginable, he's loved. And that may yet turn him, give him (and the rest of us :)) the peace none of us merit but can partake of still.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, the powers that be here have demonstrated an almost uniform unwillingness to enforce the rules of conduct where he's concerned absent literal profanity, so I've taken to answering him strongly again, if only to let the noobs know what's what and I likely won't do it for long because, well, it's a bit like pouring sand in a sink hole.

I don't think there's anything that you can do about or for someone like that. He's a subject in Lewis' Great Divorce, if you're familiar with how he treats those in hell. From my perspective, reminding him that he has a serious problem and that he can be freed of it is about all that can be done. He isn't going to be less angry or fixated regardless of what you say to him, but maybe there's a little sanity in that morass of hostility and that's part of the hope.

One day he may claw his way out of it or God drag him out of it by the nape of his neck and shake him until he laments and comes into fullness. That would be a really good day. :)

A great offshoot of all this and proof to me of how God can make good from any situation is how I keep finding myself coming back to that thought and my internal reaction to it. I think you're probably the only person he's defamed as much or more than me. And for a long time I was invested in personal distaste and the shock you experience when you run into someone capable of that level of malice and distortion...but something has been changing in me over time. I credit God with it. So Sod doesn't trouble my spirit and I find myself smiling when I inevitably come back to the sentiment that all is not lost, when I contemplate his return to an abundance and joy.

I can't hate him. God loves him. Angry, foolish, mistaken in one of the most serious ways imaginable, he's loved. And that may yet turn him, give him (and the rest of us :)) the peace none of us merit but can partake of still.

You are more of a friend to him than he knows ... or deserves.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He hardly ever posts in Christian theological topics. But like aCW, he constantly comments about gross immoral perverts and their supporters like you. That is why you and bybee have a problem with him.

bybee

He hardly ever posts in Christian theological topics. But like aCW, he constantly comments about gross immoral perverts and their supporters like you. That is why you and bybee have a problem with him.

He is dishonest and a perverter of truth. That is why I have a problem with him.
I do not support gross immoral behavior.
You are an arrogant snot!

Status
Not open for further replies.