Netanyahu slams Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Mass murder in the name of religion is irrelevant?

Mormons and Hindus aren't committing terrorist attacks on Israeli soil--that's why it's irrelevant.

Agreed. Then let's concentrate on who is committing terrorist attacks not only on Israeli soil, but throughout the world.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2015.12.12 (Homs, Syria) - Sixteen 'infidels' are pulled limb from limb by two ISIS suicide blasts at a hospital.
2015.12.11 (Kolofata, Cameroon) - Islamists strap a 13-year-old girl with explosives and send her into a house, killing at least eleven inside.
2015.12.11 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Two Spanish guards are among seven killed when a Taliban suicide bomber detonates at their embassy.
2015.12.10 (Kamuya, Nigeria) - Religion of Peace activists bicycle into a village and massacre fourteen civilians, some by decapitation.
2015.12.10 (Mosul, Iraq) - A female teacher is dragged before a caliphate firing squad and executed.
2015.12.10 (Tal Tamr, Syria) - Three suicide car bombers take out scores bystanders at a hospital and market square.

So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years. (source, source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years. (source, source)

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials. (source)

Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years. (source, source)

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm guessing that he doesn't want to lose RINO support.

So you think he's assuming that Trump will lose and a RINO will win? Who is the RINO in this election?

When I talk about RINO's, I'm talking about the Establishment. Bibi doesn't want to lose the Establishment's support.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
When I talk about RINO's, I'm talking about the Establishment. Bibi doesn't want to lose the Establishment's support.

But if Trump wins Bibi would risk losing Trump's support.

If the RINO Establishment does not have a candidate in this race, it isn't much of an Establishment. How much power do you think they have?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Also, why do you support a political party that is controlled behind the scenes by an Establishment that is antithetical to your views? And why would Bibi want to support this Establishment?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
But if Trump wins Bibi would risk losing Trump's support.

If the RINO Establishment does not have a candidate in this race, it isn't much of an Establishment. How much power do you think they have?
Bibi has made a political calculation that a year from now Trump will be a footnote and that "crawling into bed with the Donald" will not only alienate the next president but most of the American electorate.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Southern Baptist Convention has denounced Trump's proposed policy on Muslims as follows:

"Anyone who cares an iota about religious liberty should denounce this reckless, demagogic rhetoric...Make no mistake. A government that can shut down mosques simply because they are mosques can shut down Bible studies because they are Bible studies."​

Source: http://www.russellmoore.com/2015/12/07/is-donald-trump-right-about-closing-the-border-to-muslims/

I exposed Southern Baptists Russell Moore and Al Moler in another thread.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4478543&postcount=792
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4479704&postcount=802

I'll let you know when I give a hoot what Russell Moore and his fellow Southern Baptists think.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump haters be like

I+say+no_f52876_5778135.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Former President Donald Trump railed against his one-time close ally Benjamin Netanyahu in a new interview series, saying he felt betrayed by the then-prime minister of Israel's call to Joe Biden congratulating him on winning the presidency.

"It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders. I've not spoken to him since..." Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid during an April interview which was published by Axios Friday.

Discussing his decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel -- upending decades of US policy and international consensus -- as well as recognizing Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, captured from Syria during a war in 1967, Trump laid out why he felt so embittered.

"There was no one who did more for Netanyahu than me. There was no one who did for Israel more than I did. And the first person to run to greet Joe Biden was Netanyahu. And not only did he congratulate him -- he did it in a video. If you look at the leaders of other countries -- like Brazil -- he waited months. Putin. Many other leaders. Mexico. All of them also felt that the election was over. But they, too, were waiting. No one did more than me for Bibi. Money too. We gave them a lot of money and gave them soldiers. We did everything."

Netanyahu did post his congratulations on Twitter and in a video on November 8, 2020, the day after the race had been called in Biden's favor.
Netanyahu said in that post he and Biden have had a "long & warm" personal relationship for almost 40 years and sees him as "a great friend of Israel" and looks forward to working together.

Trump accuses Netanyahu of disloyalty for congratulating Biden after 2020 win

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What a crybaby. This is one of multiple reasons why Coronavirus Don should be disallowed from disgracing any government position again.
I'm eagerly looking forward to your meltdown when he wins in 3 years 😁

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep. And Donald Trump. But in Trump's case, he didn't even win the popular vote the first time around.

I like presidents who win reelection.
I am more tolerant of elections that are
interference-free and conclude with the person with the most votes being the winner. That didn’t happen with the 2016 election…

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
interference-free and conclude with the person with the most votes being the winner. That didn’t happen with the 2016 election…
Or with the 2000 election.

No less a right-winger that Bibi Netanyahu has criticized Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from entering the USA:

December 11, 2015

Friends, what sort of maniacal mentally ill person goes back SIX YEARS, to a post from BEFORE Trump took office and before he made Bibi his best friend, in order to find a meaningless attack on Trump who is not even president anymore!

I'll tell you what kind, a maniacal mentally ill person suffering from acute Trump Derangement Syndrome, that is what kind!

images

Well then you do not respect American law and you can feel free to exit at any post. In America elections are not won by popular vote and never have been.