Ephesians 1:4, 5, In the Light of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
An omnipotent God would know as to how different individuals will exercise their freewill which could be interpreted as predestination.

This does not, however, negate an individual's ability to exercise his/her freewill to make a decision concerning salvation.

Robert Pate

Banned
An omnipotent God would know as to how different individuals will exercise their freewill which could be interpreted as predestination.

This does not, however, negate an individual's ability to exercise his/her freewill to make a decision concerning salvation.

This is why the scripture says...

"Chose this day whom you will serve"

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Jesus was human he had a will but yielded his will to the Father's will.

Father, if it is Your will take this cup away from Me, nevertheless not My will, but Yours be done. (Luke 22:42 NKJV)​

Dialogos

Robert Pate said:
We (the whole world) was predestinated to be "In Christ" before the foundation of the world.

:nono:

This is what a theological train wreck looks like folks....

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate said:

:nono:

This is what a theological train wreck looks like folks....

You are a rejector of the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Jesus has provided salvation for the whole world, 1 John 2:2, but you don't want it.

beloved57

You are a rejector of the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Jesus has provided salvation for the whole world, 1 John 2:2, but you don't want it.

You don't believe not one of those scriptures !

False Prophet

We should be holy and without blame before him in love. The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart. Like the holy one we should holy in all, all, all of our conduct. Who shall stand in the presence of the Lord accept he who has clean hands and a pure heart. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. Behold I am coming quickly my reward is with me to render to everybody according to what he has done.
3 But there must be no sexual sin among you, or any kind of evil or greed. Those things are not right for God’s holy people. 4 Also, there must be no evil talk among you, and you must not speak foolishly or tell evil jokes. These things are not right for you. Instead, you should be giving thanks to God. 5 You can be sure of this: No one will have a place in the kingdom of Christ and of God who sins sexually, or does evil things, or is greedy. Anyone who is greedy is serving a false god. Eph 5
Such doctrines that give a false security to the harlot christian are devil inspired teachings that do not conform us to godliness.

beloved57

We should be holy and without blame before him in love. The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart. Like the holy one we should holy in all, all, all of our conduct. Who shall stand in the presence of the Lord accept he who has clean hands and a pure heart. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. Behold I am coming quickly my reward is with me to render to everybody according to what he has done.
3 But there must be no sexual sin among you, or any kind of evil or greed. Those things are not right for God’s holy people. 4 Also, there must be no evil talk among you, and you must not speak foolishly or tell evil jokes. These things are not right for you. Instead, you should be giving thanks to God. 5 You can be sure of this: No one will have a place in the kingdom of Christ and of God who sins sexually, or does evil things, or is greedy. Anyone who is greedy is serving a false god. Eph 5
Such doctrines that give a false security to the harlot christian are devil inspired teachings that do not conform us to godliness.

Those Christ died for are Holy and Without blame before God, His One Offering Perfected them forever Heb 10:14 !