Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

It does not apply to everything. You can hide behind your perception of what God is all you want, but the reality of the situation may vary. You need to accept that.

Right. I need to accept your perception of reality and not listen to what God says clearly in the Bible. That right there is another description of the humanist's thinking.

It all depends on the situation as seen through the eyes of different men. What may be immoral for one is not immoral for all. Truth is subjective, and doesn't mean what one might think it means. We each get to decide for ourselves.

Quetzal

Right. I need to accept your perception of reality and not listen to what God says clearly in the Bible.
Clearly? Chapter and verse of where God condemned stripping, please. Chapter and verse of where God says that when an individual is raped, it is their fault. I will wait...

ClimateSanity

Why? That is the topic. If you can't stay on topic, see yourself out, yeah?

Hey buddy. You seem to pride yourself on being intelligent. Do you realize this is a discussion? During a discussion, when a claim is made, there needs to be supporting evidence, otherwise, we are just talking past each other. You made the claim that rape is the one consequence that can never have arisen from ones evil choices. You need to support that claim. One way to do that is to provide a few examples where other bad consequences are not the result of evil choices. You are an atheist and so evil choices are relative and hence the reason for your reluctance to provide one.

Arthur Brain

People deserve whatever they get, including mutilation, torture, drowning, burning alive, family murdered, disease, aids, leprosy, eaten alive by army ants......but rape is beyond the pale.

I'm not in the habit of saying that people deserve any of the above, are you? What kind of scumbag would think that anyone deserved to have their family murdered? I'm betting you'll back pedal on this one pretty quick Dolo once you actually 'think' it through...

What kind of scumbag would think someone deserves to be raped?

ClimateSanity

Right. I need to accept your perception of reality and not listen to what God says clearly in the Bible. That right there is another description of the humanist's thinking.

It all depends on the situation as seen through the eyes of different men. What may be immoral for one is not immoral for all. Truth is subjective, and doesn't mean what one might think it means. We each get to decide for ourselves.

This is exactly what I was getting at in my response to him.

Arthur Brain

Hey buddy. You seem to pride yourself on being intelligent. Do you realize this is a discussion? During a discussion, when a claim is made, there needs to be supporting evidence, otherwise, we are just talking past each other. You made the claim that rape is the one consequence that can never have arisen from ones evil choices. You need to support that claim. One way to do that is to provide a few examples where other bad consequences are not the result of evil choices. You are an atheist and so evil choices are relative and hence the reason for your reluctance to provide one.

Oi, you ordered any more Russian brides online yet Dolo?

:plain:

ClimateSanity

I'm not in the habit of saying that people deserve any of the above, are you? What kind of scumbag would think that anyone deserved to have their family murdered? I'm betting you'll back pedal on this one pretty quick Dolo once you actually 'think' it through...

What kind of scumbag would think someone deserves to be raped?

What kind of scumbag would think getting murdered could ever be a result of reaping what they sow?

Quetzal

:chuckle: It is adorable when you try this hard. Bottom line, the criminal is responsible. Not the victim. Crazy notion, yeah?

glorydaz

It does not apply to everything.

Name something where you don't reap what you sow.

A woman being raped is a good one. If only someone would make a thread about it...

Name something else. Can you think of one?

Why? That is the topic. If you can't stay on topic, see yourself out, yeah?

Excuse me. You said "It does not apply to everything". Climate Sanity attempted to get you to say what else besides rape didn't it apply to, and you get testy with him? It was legitimate because you are the one who opened the door.

ClimateSanity

:chuckle: It is adorable when you try this hard. Bottom line, the criminal is responsible. Not the victim. Crazy notion, yeah?

I know, you are an atheist, but do you realize that God can use the activities of criminals to bring about his purposes, including shocking a woman out of an immoral life?

ClimateSanity

Excuse me. You said "It does not apply to everything". Climate Sanity attempted to get you to say what else besides rape didn't it apply to, and you get testy with him? It was legitimate because you are the one who opened the door.

Exactly but this is typical of many of the brainwashed millennial generation.

Quetzal

Nonsense. He asked me to name one, I did. Further, I named the one addressed in the OP. He couldn't deal with it and asked for something else. No dice.

ClimateSanity

No it wasn't. You tried to pin me on principle and failed miserably. :chuckle:

And you are wrong on both counts. I was bringing up the same points as Glory and I was trying to get you to follow the protocols of discussion. I failed at that because no one can change the weak mind of a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.