Active shooter situation near CO Planned Parenthood

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Active shooter 'contained' near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs: multiple victims reported

Colorado Springs police spokesperson: Planned Parenthood shooting suspect surrendered to police at 4:52 p.m. local time (6:52 p.m. ET)

Police confirm two civilians and a police officer killed in Colorado Springs shooting.

University of Colorado police officer killed in Planned Parenthood shooting identified: Garrett Swasey, 44.

Law enforcement sources identify Robert Lewis Dear as Colorado Planned Parenthood murderer - Denver Post / CBS News

See:

American RTL's Vigilantism Worksheet

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[Active shooter 'contained' near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs: multiple victims reported by Stephen Hobbs] "An active shooter was reported at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs.

The office is at 3480 Centennial Blvd.

Colorado Springs police, El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Colorado State Patrol officers are responding to the scene..." Full text: Active shooter 'contained' near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs: multiple victims reported

See:

American RTL's Vigilantism Worksheet

Serpy !! Where's the scriptures ?!

jeffblue101

the same twitter account has picture of the distance between bank and PP.
CU2hhajUEAAATcL.jpg

jeffblue101

none of this makes sense if this guy is allegedly a "pro-life terrorist", according to lifenews.com not a single victim was a PP staff or patient. so who exactly was he shooting at when he opened fire?

bybee

If it comes out to be a Christian zealot, we could take a page out of the Islamic fear mongers book and blame all Christians for it.

The New Testament and the Qur'an are different. They cannot be compared. They do not run on parallel tracks.
But you may do as you please!
That is because you live in American which is, so far, still operating according to the guidelines of our Constitution.
Sharia Law is only, so far, operational in a few select American Communities.

Quetzal

The New Testament and the Qur'an are different. They cannot be compared.
That isn't my point. My point is to illustrate the more than obvious, hypocritical double standard that the actions of a few are enough to judge the whole when we talk about other faiths. But, when the roles are reversed and Christianity is pushed into the spot light, that no longer applies.

bybee

That isn't my point. My point is to illustrate the more than obvious, hypocritical double standard that the actions of a few are enough to judge the whole when we talk about other faiths. But, when the roles are reversed and Christianity is pushed into the spot light, that no longer applies.

You are making a sweeping generalization! And the funny thing is, I do not feel that I belong in that generalization so I find myself annoyed by it.

Quetzal

You are making a sweeping generalization! And the funny thing is, I do not feel that I belong in that generalization so I find myself annoyed by it.
I didn't say you did. But we do not need to look very far on past threads to see this trend from other users.

bybee

I didn't say you did. But we do not need to look very far on past threads to see this trend from other users.

That is true. But it may be fruitful for you to consider that fear, in the face of the actions of ISIS terrorists, is a logical response?
And by extension the action of the Muslim Army Doctor who, even though vetted by the military, slaughtered unarmed recruits, has caused insecurity in the eyes of the public?
For instance....