Facebook censors Michael Savage post of Muslims protesting

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You forgot to post the video of that white guy shooting people at planned parenthood, the guy at the movie theater, OK city bombing, etc. . ..

Is he a muslim that said he will cut your head off for being non-muslim? You do realize you just correctly (although unintentional) equated a homicidal maniac with muslims. :)

You idiot.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I always tell you real life stuff, and you always share your google experiences.

Since you brought up the OK City Bomber (Timothy McVeigh) in your previous thread, I just want to set the record straight and let you know that his "religion is (was) science" and that he was a self proclaimed agnostic.

But don't let that stop you from spreading lies about Christianity.

Let me give you more real life stuff.

The links that showed muzzie atrocities both here in the US and throughout the world is "real stuff".

I live in a city of 100,000 people. Our city is currently 58% white, and 35% Hispanic, with other races making up the rest. Within the last 7 years or so we have also received about 1,000 Somali refugees. That is 1% of our population!

That's quite the heartwarming story (and here I had planned on waiting until the movie came out). How many of those Somali's are Christian? Wait, you didn't ask all 1,000 of them? You are aware that Christians are fleeing Muslim countries due to persecution aren't you?

Somalia
Ranked as the #2 country where Christians face the most persecution

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/somalia/

For those Somali's that are Muslim: If you would like to talk about Sharia Law and the things that these filthy barbarians do to innocent women, I'll gladly move the discussion in that direction.

Last edited:

shagster01

Is he a muslim that said he will cut your head off for being non-muslim? You do realize you just correctly (although unintentional) equated a homicidal maniac with muslims. :)

You idiot.

No. These people weren't killing because the others were non-Muslims. They were killing for no reason at all. Do you find that more acceptable?

I was equating homicidal maniacs to homicidal maniacs. All muslims are not homicidal maniacs. All killers are. Get it yet?

shagster01

Since you brought up the OK City Bomber (Timothy McVeigh) in your previous thread, I just want to set the record straight and let you know that his "religion is (was) science" and that he was a self proclaimed agnostic.

But don't let that stop you from spreading lies about Christianity.

I didn't bring up his religion at all actually.

The links that showed muzzie atrocities both here in the US and throughout the world is "real stuff".

21 in five years is a small number in comparison to everyone else.

That's quite the heartwarming story (and here I had planned on waiting until the movie came out). How many of those Somali's are Christian? Wait, you didn't ask all 1,000 of them? You are aware that Christians are fleeing Muslim countries due to persecution aren't you?

Somalia
Ranked as the #2 country where Christians face the most persecution

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/somalia/

For those Somali's that are Muslim: If you would like to talk about Sharia Law and the things that these filthy barbarians do to innocent women, I'll gladly move the discussion in that direction.

The great majority here are muslim.

Also, republicans tell me Obama doesn't bring Christian refugees here. They say he only cares about the Muslims.

But who knows, maybe some have converted to Christianity since moving here. Another good reason they are here, right?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I find this all acutely interesting. The falsehoods of the Muslim religion are to be tolerated, yet it is not considered hate speech whatever the Muslims do. We are supposed to allow in so-called Syrian refugees without vetting them on Visas, true country of origin, and true religion. I think the Obama Administration is protecting them. ALLAH IS NOT HIS NAME, AND MOHAMMED IS NOT A PROPHET.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Beat me to it. I was going to point out the same handwriting.

:CRASH: Their greatest apologists are Leftists
Dictator.gif
(Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

Migrants Gang Rape Women, Lefties Protest In Support Of Migrants

shagster01

I find this all acutely interesting. The falsehoods of the Muslim religion are to be tolerated, yet it is not considered hate speech whatever the Muslims do. We supposed to allow in so-called Syrian refugees without vetting them on Visas, true country of origin, and true religion. I think the Obama Administration is protecting them. ALLAH IS NOT HIS NAME, AND MOHAMMED IS NOT A PROPHET.

How do you know somebody's true religion?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No. These people weren't killing because the others were non-Muslims. They were killing for no reason at all. Do you find that more acceptable?

I was equating homicidal maniacs to homicidal maniacs. All muslims are not homicidal maniacs. All killers are. Get it yet?

Black slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia all the way up to 1962

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I find this all acutely interesting. The falsehoods of the Muslim religion are to be tolerated, yet it is not considered hate speech whatever the Muslims do. We supposed to allow in so-called Syrian refugees without vetting them on Visas, true country of origin, and true religion. I think the Obama Administration is protecting them. ALLAH IS NOT HIS NAME, AND MOHAMMED IS NOT A PROPHET.

Mohamed was a pedophile
There is no allah