No more Campbell's soup for us

exminister

Plants and trees aren't complaining about gays consuming air are they?

Doser forgot.
Jesus said:
Matt 5

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

That you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
So that you can be consistent in boycotts, here's a list of 407 companies that promote the homosexual agenda (brought to you by the Human Rights Campaign, whose founder, Terry Bean, is a pederast/child rapist).

http://www.hrc.org/campaigns/corporate-equality-index...

They spread like fungus (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :granite:

We need a new heaven and a new earth (Is 66:22). :grave:

goodnight-moon-cover.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You warrior! I have an idea: Buy yourself some Campell's Soup, then make a video of yourself pouring it down the sewer because homosexuals! Then use your computer to post it on YouTube! Like this Bob Enyart "can hear the liquid flowing through the sewers" ...Except of course, YouTube supports gay marriage and makes ads about it [Sodomite vid] YouTube's "Celebrating Marriage Equality and LGBT Pride Month ...Hm [sic]...And about your computer... Wait, do you use Apple or Microsoft? ... Actually, never mind, either way: Microsoft - Lesbian Wedding ad...Apple - Pride ad...Hm [sic]. Darn. Okay maybe that idea wasn't so good if you think about it. But anyway, don't forget to include all of the companies that Campbell's soup owns in your boycott. Pepperidge Farm and V8 and Pace and Kelsen and whatnot... But I'm sure you've already added them to your extensive boycott list, because you're not one to blow hot air!
No coffee or computers where you're going (Mt 8:12). :burnlib:

smileys-alarm-clock-067531.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The haters just gotta hate.

:yawn: You're projecting again (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :noway:

If we hated the homos, we wouldn't bother telling them the truth (Ac 20:20).

Lev 18:22, 20:13, 1 Ki 14:24, Ro 1:24, 26, 27 :vomit:

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart

As a reminder PureX is number 37 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
But their name and brand obviously supports it, hence it was a commercial FOR starwars linked soups.

Wrong, anybody can pay copyright and licensing to use lines from a movie, in fact there's probably no fee at all for saying "I am your Father", get real. Star Wars supports homos

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Star Wars IS gay, but Campbell's decided on the theme of the commercial. It's a partnership for the new movie coming out, but Star Wars likely didn't suggest Two Gay Vaders.

musterion

Mark 7:18 KJV
(18) And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Not about the soup. It's about the money and the agenda.

musterion

Star Wars IS gay, but Campbell's decided on the theme of the commercial. It's a partnership for the new movie coming out, but Star Wars likely didn't suggest Two Gay Vaders.

"He told me you killed my father!"

"No. I am your father. Well, I and Jango Fett #716,289."

"No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

"Search your feelings. You know--"

"No, I mean it's biologically impossible for two males to produce offspring! Even an Ugnaut knows that. Probe droids are that stupid."

"Okay, so we had some help. Now stop all this and come back with me to the Death Star. I'll make soup."

"Didn't you love my mother?"

"Pfft! Ew!" *flops mechanical wrist*

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Seriously, if you're gonna boycott products because you don't like some part of their 'ethos' then you may as well up sticks to the middle of nowhere, build a hut and live off the land.

Barmy.

tell it to these guys, loser:

Spoiler
Boston_Tea_Party_w.jpg

how'd that work out for you guys?

:mock:britain